Walmart Registry

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 08:25 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
I'm so frustrated with Walmart's registry right now. DH and I are going on Saturday to do the bulk of the registry, but I wanted to get started putting stuff on there that we've already agreed on or I know he will know nothing about (like nursing stuff). Target made it so easy to do online, so easy that I had to step back and remember that DH would probably like to feel included in some of those decisions. But Walmart? It's been a nightmare. I started casually working on it yesterday afternoon and I was finally able to add one item. If I do find a button that says "add to registry" it gives me an error message, but most of the time I just can't find the button. It's so annoying, especially since most of the big furniture items we want come from Walmart. Grr... anybody else have the same problem?
and Silas Carson (born 6/26/15)

July 31st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
I am registered at Walmart. I did most of my registering in the store, but I have gone back into it online to add things. I haven't had a problem. I see something I want to add, click on it, and then there's a link that says "Add to my registry" underneath the "Add to cart" button. This may be a dumb question, but are you logged in, and when you log in are you making sure you're going in to "edit my registry" before you start browsing? That is the only thing I can think of, on why you're not able to find the add to registry link. Hope this helps!
July 31st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
I got it figured out. What I wanted to add can't be added to a registry for some strange reason, which is why I either got an error message or couldn't find the link. Arg. Stupid pregnancy brain.
and Silas Carson (born 6/26/15)

July 31st, 2012, 08:58 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Proud Mommy!
Glad you got it figured out!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and Landon!

{Our family blog}

July 31st, 2012, 10:26 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlh27 View Post
I got it figured out. What I wanted to add can't be added to a registry for some strange reason, which is why I either got an error message or couldn't find the link. Arg. Stupid pregnancy brain.
Yep that happened to me too.... I wasn;t able to add a piece of furniture on the registry.... It took me a while to figure it out as well. I still have no idea why they allow you too add certain items, but then block you from adding other items... ARGH

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search