sleeping

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 08:35 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
How is your sleeping?
July 31st, 2012, 08:44 AM
Super Mommy
I have been sleeping good. I fall asleep around 8:30-9 (except the last few nights with the Olympics on) and I wake up around 4:30 to get ready for my morning run. I usually don't need the alarm, because either I have to pee then or my belly growling wakes me up.

July 31st, 2012, 09:20 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Quote:
Originally Posted by caajje6 View Post
I have been sleeping good. I fall asleep around 8:30-9 (except the last few nights with the Olympics on) and I wake up around 4:30 to get ready for my morning run. I usually don't need the alarm, because either I have to pee then or my belly growling wakes me up.
I'm Jealous!!

I wake up every 60-90 minutes to freakin pee.... WTH!!!! I have tried limiting my fluid intake at night... nothing seems to make a difference.... I am sooo freakin tired!!!!!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 31st, 2012, 09:42 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I slept through the night last night, but that is very rare these days. If it's not one of my children waking me up, it's getting up to pee.
Hey, Christina - are we not doing the mom of the week anymore?

July 31st, 2012, 09:46 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Well, the quality of my sleep is great... I just can't manage to STAY asleep. If it's not my bladder, then it's a charlie horse that wakes me up (I've tried all the tricks, nothing keeps them away), if it's not that, it's a crazy dream that wakes me up. And once I'm up it takes me forever to fall back asleep.
July 31st, 2012, 09:47 AM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishinfor2ndblessing View Post
I'm Jealous!!

I wake up every 60-90 minutes to freakin pee.... WTH!!!! I have tried limiting my fluid intake at night... nothing seems to make a difference.... I am sooo freakin tired!!!!!
Same here! Before I actually lay down to go to sleep, I pee first. Then I lay down. Before I even fall asleep I'm literally up 4-5 times to pee again. Then I finally fall asleep, and about 2 hours later I'm awake again to pee. I also try not to drink anything for a couple of hours before I go to bed, but sometimes I haVe to because I get SO thirsty. And in the morning hours, I wake up cuz I have to pee but then I'm thirsty too, so I drink a little bit of water, but then I'm up again to pee. But there's been a few times where I wasn't that thirsty so I had nothing to drink for like 3 hours before bed, I was still up every 2 hours, and I also didn't drink anything during my trip to the bathroom, but it made NO difference. I was still waking up every couple of hours to pee. I just think about how much more often this will be happening when the baby gets really big
July 31st, 2012, 09:53 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystizzle4 View Post
Same here! Before I actually lay down to go to sleep, I pee first. Then I lay down. Before I even fall asleep I'm literally up 4-5 times to pee again. Then I finally fall asleep, and about 2 hours later I'm awake again to pee. I also try not to drink anything for a couple of hours before I go to bed, but sometimes I haVe to because I get SO thirsty. And in the morning hours, I wake up cuz I have to pee but then I'm thirsty too, so I drink a little bit of water, but then I'm up again to pee. But there's been a few times where I wasn't that thirsty so I had nothing to drink for like 3 hours before bed, I was still up every 2 hours, and I also didn't drink anything during my trip to the bathroom, but it made NO difference. I was still waking up every couple of hours to pee. I just think about how much more often this will be happening when the baby gets really big
I have NO idea why or how we have to pee so much.... and its not a little... i like really have to freakin pee..... How is it possible to pee that much when you barely had anything to drink... UGH

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 31st, 2012, 09:57 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishinfor2ndblessing View Post
I have NO idea why or how we have to pee so much.... and its not a little... i like really have to freakin pee..... How is it possible to pee that much when you barely had anything to drink... UGH
I've wondered the same thing! I'll have two sips of something before bed, and yet, from the amount that comes out in my middle of the night potty trips you'd think I drank a whole gallon. How does that work?
July 31st, 2012, 10:27 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Overall not bad at all. I have a few nights that I wake up just because I can't stay comfy or my hips going numb, but I usually can fall right back asleep if I adjust. I actually don't have to wake up for bathroom trips too often. Sometimes it'll wake me up an hour or so before I have to get up anyway, but I actually kind of ignore it and fall back asleep. I'm sure that won't last much longer though as Sophia gets bigger.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

July 31st, 2012, 12:25 PM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
My sleeping sucks (then again, it always has sucked LOL).
Last night for example, I just couldnt fall asleep. Didnt matter what I did or didnt do, sleep would not come.

On a good night, I wake up to pee 2 to 3 times, but still manage to get a couple decent hours of sleep. Usually my best time to sleep is in the morning. From 5 to 8 ish.

July 31st, 2012, 01:39 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
sorry! I know I am a week behind.. Im starting it again on Sunday.. Just started a new store Monday at 7am..I was beat
July 31st, 2012, 04:42 PM
MEG282's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2!
Sleeping has been a challenge from the start for me, even before I found out I was pregnant I started waking up for 2-3hrs a night not being able to sleep. I pee 1-2 times a night but I am sure it will be more once the baby gets bigger. My newest sleep deprevation ailment has been shooting pains going down my hip to my knee depending on what side I am sleeping on. Constantly flipping from side to side being unable to get comfortable! UGH! Thank goodness work has been so understanding of my mood swings lol!

Thank You for the BEAUTIFUL Siggy .:Shortcake:.

July 31st, 2012, 09:37 PM
Veteran
I have bee sleeping really weird not a lot at night and a lot of little naps.

July 31st, 2012, 09:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My sleeping is so erratic and all over the place because of my schedule. I've never been a good sleeper though. It's definently getting harder to get comfortable though. And I can't really sleep on my stomach anymore which sucks because that's where I usually do sleep best.

Daffney

August 1st, 2012, 05:40 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been having trouble getting comfortable lately. Sleeping on my back is no longer comfy, so that's out... Then I finally do fall asleep, but wake up to pee!

I just ordered one of those pregnancy pillows (the snoogle I think) and it should be here later this week. I can't wait!
August 1st, 2012, 08:15 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sleep? What's that? I'm averaging about 4 hours a night, 5 on a great night

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 1st, 2012, 11:05 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Not sleeping too well here either. I also get up to pee 4-5 times before I even fall asleep. Then I wake up 1 time and wake early for 2nd time...typically. I went camping last weekend and was worried about the peeing thing. SO weird but I did not have to get up to pee either night and even waited a couple hours one day to pee...just didn't have to. I came home and had gained 5 lbs! I weighed myself Monday, down 3, today, down 2 more. My leg was super swollen but geez....what did I do, pee down my leg?! Sleeping sucks....or lack thereof.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search