Appt updates

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2012, 02:27 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I finally got an appointment and its almost all good news hurraayyyy

so I was worried that after all the trouble Id been through today's visit would be a wasted with paperwork and pointless crap but it wasn't.

I had a basic check up, my pap, and some blood testing done today and they got me scheduled for an anatomy scan on the 15th...................... wahoooooooooo im actually gonna know the sex in 2 weeks *happy dance, happy dance* since ill be like 24 freaking weeks by then little cashew better show the goods or he/she is gonna be grounded before they are even born lol. there is just no way I can wait any longer now that i have a date.

According to the doc I'm measuring right on schedule my cervices Is "long and closed" And baby's heart rate is doing great.

only bad news from the check up puts my recent body image issues in perspective it seems I have managed to gain 22LBS putting me up to freaking 140 . oppsy I think I might have given into the cravings a little to much especially considering Im only halfway. and I was complaining about how hard it is for me to gain weight at the beginning I shoulda known being pregnant whould be differant then being a highschool distance runner.

there is a few more things they are going to wait on the ultrasound and test results before they finalize but from first looks it seems like my hemorrhage may be healed my reoccurring BV seems to have un-occurred and everything is pointing towards all better and the remainder of my pregnancy being relatively smooth and hopefully uneventful.

oh yes and the weird skin discolorations and extreme itching iv been having apparently are in no way related to my pregnancy but now that I have insurance (having that stuff is amazing) my doctor is sending a request over to a dermatologist to get me an appointment within the next few weeks so hopefully I will actually be able to sleep through the night soon without trying to scratch my arms and legs off.

I think that's all....... as always congratulations if you made it all the way through a Kelly post here is your gold star and a cookie.

August 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
Glad the appointment went well. How exciting, you will finally know in two weeks. It will come so fast you'll be telling us all about it.

August 2nd, 2012, 02:37 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad it all went well

August 2nd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so happy you had a good appt

I can't wait for your post in two weeks!!! You must be so excited to finally get a look at your baby!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

August 2nd, 2012, 02:59 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Glad everything is looking good! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

August 2nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad it went well! I hope the next two weeks fly by for you!

August 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Glad it went well! Did they say anything to prepare you for going into preterm labor?

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 2nd, 2012, 06:42 PM
turtlefly's Avatar Veteran
this is my guess as to what your having

August 2nd, 2012, 07:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad to here that your appt went so well. I wouldn't worry about the weight too much. I know I've gained at least 20-25lbs and my dr isn't in the least worried. And for my dr's that's saying something. I only gained 25lb thru my whole last pregnancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search