Nursery

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2012, 05:50 AM
Super - Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Have you started your nursery yet or when do you plan on starting it?
August 3rd, 2012, 06:24 AM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
I have not im so scares to lol after 3 boys they tell me this is a girl, so I want to go all out girly nursery, I have most of my stuff piled up in a closet, im so scared its gna cum out a boy, silly I no

August 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
The only thing we've done so far is clearing out the closet of office stuff and moving her stuff in there. I'm waiting for DH to move the rest of his stuff into the guest room, until our basement is done, so that I can get started. Hopefully that'll happen soon!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

August 3rd, 2012, 08:10 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
We're not moving into a two bedroom apartment until at least October (possibly November), so I've just been planning. I may be naive about it, but I feel like if I have it all planned out then it's not going to take all that long to put it all together. We won't be painting or anything, we'll just need to put the furniture together and put in the decorations. Knowing my personality, I think I'll like having something to do while waiting for labor to start.
Due with #2 on July 10

August 3rd, 2012, 08:16 AM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No, haven't started at all yet! Getting a bit anxious about it too.
August 3rd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We can't start until we get moved and even then they won't have their own room so I have to figure out how to decorate for all three kids. The bathroom in their room will be frogs but that's about as far as I have gotten with my planning. Dh doesn't want to buy anything until after the baby shower...:/ lol

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

August 3rd, 2012, 09:50 AM
BlueJayBaby's Avatar Veteran
We bought the crib, change table and dresser last weekend. This weekend we need to clear out one of our spare bedrooms and then go buy some paint. I am hoping by the end of the month that the nursery is all painted and atleast all the furniture is set up. Me and the m/l are making a road trip to look for some nursery bedding as I can't seem to find anything around here that I like. So that part will have to wait until after wedding season!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy
August 3rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Super Mommy
I've picked out the fabric I'll be using for the curtains and bedding. But the curtain fabric doesn't get released until late August and the bedding until early October. I have a paint color in mind but I wnt to see the curtain fabric in person before I commit.

We also have the crib picked out but not purchased. She'll be in our room for the first few months anyway. I will also be making the art in her room and a hair accessory holder. Yeah, we have everything to do...but I have a plan. That's half the battle, right!?

I probably won't actually start anything until late August/early September. But I am excited. I love to decorate!
August 3rd, 2012, 10:08 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im getting started!!! I am picking the crib and dresser and armoire today!! I will probably start painting in the next couple weeks!
His room is currently the guest room so Ive got to get it all cleaned out first

Also while at Hobby Lobby the other day I did pick up the first few decor items!!

Im super excited to get going on his room

August 3rd, 2012, 10:11 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right now, I am living in a 3 bedroom house. BUT its me, my husband, my son, my cousin and her 2 month old, AND my sister (plus my dog, cat, and cousins dog). Needless to say, I have no room for anything, not to mention an actual room for this one on the way.

My cousin and her son will be moving out in a few weeks though. Shes been here since december, original plan was for a month or two. That opens up the 3rd bedroom for my sister-she has been on the couch since June. She will be staying here until her visa is approved to move to England to be with her husband. Original plan was a few months but its looking like it will be another 6 months to a year.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
August 3rd, 2012, 07:02 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
This weekend we are going to start work on the Nursery.
We have to clean out all the stuff that makes it the game room now. Since we dont have the crib or dresser yet we dont have a whole lot we can do to make it the nursery yet.
But the Glider Rocker was delivered today so maybe DH will put it together this weekend.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search