27 Week Appointment

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Leanne78

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2012, 11:43 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Not a whole lot to report. Blood pressure was good, Cambria's heart rate was in the 140's. I'm measuring right on target. They didn't tell me my weight so I'm not sure what that was. I think it was like 162 or something. I'm 5'8" so that's not too bad, but I really don't want to go over 170! I'm supposed to go take my Glucose test sometime in the next week. That should be a hoot. Only other thing the doctor did mention is that she's pretty sure baby is still breech. She said I had plenty of time for her to turn but to keep an eye on it. So, maybe I will go get a 30 week u/s. I keep calling the elective place, but they are always in the back doing the ultrasounds and never answering their phones. I think I was still breech pretty far along with Akadia though, so I know they can turn.

Oh, and my next appointment is in 3 weeks. Then I'll be every 2 weeks.
Almondeyes and SarahxSyanide like this.

August 3rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
Hmm, maybe go up to the ultrasound place or try to call them around the time they open. Hopefully you can get a hold of someone, is there another 3D place in your area? Avery's still breech too, so here's hoping both our little girls flip around before the big day!

August 3rd, 2012, 12:56 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I wish there was another place! This one is about 45 min - hour away depending on traffic. The other one I went to with Akadia was well over an hour away and it doesn't look like they are in business anymore. The place I'm calling (Womb with a View) is basically open only for scheduled appointments, so you never know when you are going to catch someone there. They don't have set hours. If they would do online scheduling like my last place it would be so much nicer.

August 3rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add me to the list of breech babies! I thought for sure she was turning, but at Tuesday's appointment, he said she had just scooted over a bit.

Hope they all get to turning before long!!!

August 3rd, 2012, 01:32 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a good appt! Don't worry about her being breech, Sofia was breech until 37 weeks, she turned the night before I went in for my version!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search