Monday Moans and Groans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
How we feeling today ladies?

August 6th, 2012, 05:39 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Feeling pretty good for the most part. I am a bit sore from weed pulling over the weekend and of course my sciatica is always giving me issues!!

August 6th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Mine is that sleeping is so miserable already. Things keep going to sleep (especially on my left side) and I wake up with my stomach just aching. Having to change position constantly and I can tell my leg cramps are starting to want to act up. I had those really bad with Akadia at night.

August 6th, 2012, 05:45 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
tired. It's been a super craptastic week. Kevin is on his last day of his OT stint. I'll be ready for him to be home tomorrow.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

August 6th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
For the most part im feeling ok, Im starting to get leg cramps and my lower back has been killing me but other then im feeling ok.
August 6th, 2012, 07:17 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just that Logan's favorite thing to do is try and shove himself under my ribs, it's so uncomfortable when he does it!

August 6th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ryan is taking over our bed, Joe hasn't been able to sleep in it at the same time as me since Feb. because Ryan lays sideways and kicks him in his sleep. And my back is hurting a lot. It makes it hard for me to do stuff because I know I'll pay for it later.

August 6th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is turning out to be a real crap month. I can't wait till payday so I can hit up the thrift stores and garage sales on Sunday... maybe that'll make me feel better

August 6th, 2012, 08:09 AM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
Just came back from vacation last week(myrtle beach, sc) i want to go back so bad already....and I'm feeling very tired..

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

August 6th, 2012, 09:37 AM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
I'm just tired, again. I can't really sleep good (again) and I wake up so exhausted. My sleeping schedule is so off, it's annoying. But besides that, my cold went away and my cast is off, so I shouldn't be complaining...too much

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
August 6th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Just tired. I am a little unmotivated to finish my laundry and clean but I feel that's justified considering the busy weekend we had. Maybe tomorrow...or not. lol
August 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so tierd and sore today I think I over did it last night we only moved a few pieces of furniture around and did a nice deep clean scrubbing vacuuming ect. but I think It was still to much for 1 night.

an to top it off I had light spotting yesterday and my girly bits are hurting today. might have to ask if my exam showed any reasons for this although I guess it could have been the cause it just seems like a bit of a delayed reaction since that was done last Thursday.

August 6th, 2012, 10:18 AM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
I'm tired and unmotivated to do anything :/
August 6th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
I really have no motivation right now. I've been going non-stop lately and it seems if I dont have anything going on one day, I dont want to do ANYTHING... I finally hung up my clothes from laundry that I did sometime last week.... just in time to have to do laundry again today.
Tonight, I have a meeting, tomorrow is a friends bday, thursday is a dr's appt, next week I move into my house, and so that will begin a whole other round of to do lists! AH!

<3
August 6th, 2012, 12:24 PM
MrsLucy's Avatar Super Mommy
Big! I do have energy spurts, but if I overdue on the cleaning I start with braxton hicks. Sleeping isn't too much fun.. Oh and getting up from bed sucks.. I feel pressure and pain on my crotch bone..lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search