Been feeling restless..

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Veteran
Lately I have been feeling very restless like I need to get things done, just regular things like dishes laundry and stuff and i have all day to do these things, because i only work part times, but i cannont for the life of me find any motiviations to get my butt out of bed Idk what it is i just can seem to do anything but lounge around, part of me feels like in a couple of months im never going to be able to do this again so i might as well be lazy and slobbish is now because these days will shortly come to an end, another part of me feels like its depression, because i was moderatley depressed before pregnancy and was getting ready to see a doc about meds, but found out i was prego so i decided to wait till after birth and breastfeeding, but im just tired of feeling like i just waste days away, but then on the other hand i really dont feel like doing anything else, and then i feel a tiny bit guilty because my b/f works 55+ plus hours a week and hes doing his best to support me and the baby, so i dont want to ask him to do any house chores because i just feel like thats unfair, so right now im just doing the bare minimum, This is my first pregnancy and i always thought i would be sooo happy to be prego but honestly im not, i mean obviously i want a happy healthy baby, but man this is killing me, im not in physical pain, but i feel soo much emotional pain its killing me, plus i thought i would have a cute baby belly by now, and its getting there, but i still feel i look chubby more then prego, my b/f assures me i dont but i dont believe he would tell me otherwise anyway, This is just one giant emotional roller coaster and lately im just like come on 40 weeks lets get here soooo i can finally get the proper help i need and i can meet my baby and start my life as a mom....
Sorry for the Long rant, just wanted to get this all out of my head it probably doesnt even all make sense but i feel better having have it all typed out.

Thank You Peimum for my beautiful siggy (:

August 6th, 2012, 10:35 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Makes perfect sense I feel the same way alot only have to change up a few minor details. the only reason my apartment even got cleaned last night was my landlord was coming in today and apparently I hurt myself doing it so now I feel even more like crap and not really wanting to do anything.

Im not a fan of being prego either I hate how I look I hate how much stuff I just plain cant do I still get dizzy from walking across my room sometimes. I hate that iv been craveing a stupid spicy tuna roll for 4 months now I swear as soon as I have this kid im going to get some real sushi.

I am really looking forward to haveing a kid but Im not In anyway looking forward to the 4 months I still have to wait. And I dont necessarily think that is a bad thing some people love being pregnant IMO from my experience so far those people are absolutely crazy lol.

I personally know Im just in a mood Im still to excitable over certain things like anytime im near a stores baby section for it to be anything serious right now but im allways keeping on eye on myself. If your feelings get concerning to you talk to your doctor about it. there are medications you can take while pregnant And its nothing to be ashamed of if you need to. For me letting out my frustrations on here and reminding myself that I know this will all be so worth it once my little one is here is enough so far. no matter where you fall on the scale don't be afraid to say something when it comes up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search