Come On Ladies!!! Chat Thread!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Thanks girls!! We are excited! I'm exhausted though from working in the mornings (at our day schools inservice) and packing in the evenings!
It's our third summer in a row moving while I'm pregnant!

We are moving to East TN!

And Amber I get the same way about chat threads! I feel bad not commenting on every single thing so I give up!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 8th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
I am not good at chat threads either :/

Kelli - good luck with your move!

The weather here is hot, but not unbearable. We need more rain! All my grass is dead

DD Amber is 99% potty trained! I am soooo thrilled. Its been a long road!

Hubby and I have a date night tonight, cause DD is spending some time at my BFFs house with her girls. No idea what we are going to do, but you can bet we are gonna have fun!!

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

August 8th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes there is just no way to catch up on the chat threads I tend to miss whole chunks of a conversation!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

August 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Blah! Today stinks... That is all!

August 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck on the move Kelly! Are you going to have to change dr's/hospitals?

I will be moving mid September as well, since we finally got a finalized contract on the sale of our home!!! All of the inspections are taking place tomorrow and then once those are cleared we will have the builder break ground at the new house. We shoud know results for 2 of the 3 inspections tomorrow and then will just be waiting for the homeowner inspection report- hopefully we will get that tomorrow or Friday. If so we will meet with the builder this weekend- which means we will move into our new home at the beginning of October (45-60 days to build)...I feel like we are cutting it close but hopefully the little one will stay put!

I would like to get a 3d ultrasound done, but not sure if I will be able to get DH to go for it with all of the other expenses coming up around the move.

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

August 8th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Yes! We are moving from AL to TN!

I can't wait for dinner tonight! Chinese food! Nom Nom!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

August 8th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Wish you were moving to PA. Just saying...
whitehouse1 likes this.

August 8th, 2012, 04:33 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kelli you guys are all over the place!! Do you have family in TN? What does your Dh do? I would love to have to move because of a job! I dont know that I would enjoy it pregnant tho.

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
August 8th, 2012, 05:59 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
just realized that school here for Hunter starts Sept 3rd... i hope i can still enroll him so late!!!
August 8th, 2012, 06:03 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just for fun, I started pricing out pre-k...... HOLY CRAP!! That sure was a surprise. I didn't think it would be so expensive.

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
August 8th, 2012, 06:05 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
I had Chinese food tonight too, SO made a delicious batch of beef and broccoli Just what I needed

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
August 8th, 2012, 06:33 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kelli! Congrats! I like this news because Tenn is much closer to Ohio than Alabama... maybe I'll get to meet my DDB someday! Good luck getting moved in such a short amount of time!

On a side note... I've been seriously craving Peanut Butter Captain Crunch! I ate an entire box in a day and a half, didn't have any for a few days and ended up DREAMING about it, I wanted it so bad!!! Working on box #2 now. Ridiculous!
whitehouse1 likes this.

August 8th, 2012, 06:51 PM
MrsLucy's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok Angie now I'm totally craving peanut butter captain crunch! Too bad hubby just left to get me an Orel cookie shake ..

Any ladies starting childbirth classes soon?
mollymalone likes this.

August 8th, 2012, 07:06 PM
We do have family in TN, about 2 hrs from where we are moving to though! He does IT work basically, he's a database analyst. I grew up moving around since my dad was in the military, so it's not too hard on me! I actually kind of enjoy packing up and moving because it forces me to declutter and donate/get rid of stuff! I am the anti-packrat!

Angie, I have been craving BAD BAD BAD cereals lately! I've so far polished off a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Captain Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, and now I am craving Frosted Flakes
mollymalone likes this.

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

August 8th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLove23 View Post
Just for fun, I started pricing out pre-k...... HOLY CRAP!! That sure was a surprise. I didn't think it would be so expensive.
look into city funded schools... Head Start HERE, you have to make under 1900 a month.. but other city funded schools you have to make under like 3900 a month and it's free.. don't go to a private pre k.. (which are all other pre ks that are not funded by the state) unles you want to pay that of course lol
August 8th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The cost of private pre-k is ridiculous! I know here some schools offer it for free & others don't have it, so it basically depends on which school district you live in.

I had some ring dings w/ pepsi for my snack this evening... I still am having some issues with dairy, so no big cereal cravings here- although, I do LOVE Krave cereal dry... Yummy chocolate goodness!

I started looking into the cost of daycare & oh boy! The home daycares average about $150 a week and the only center I'd consider is at $300 a week :/ who knows how I'll swing that on just my income along with all the other bills!

August 8th, 2012, 10:28 PM
seriously $60 a day Tanya?? thats highway robery
August 9th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Daycare is overly priced in my area. One wanted 450 a wk and the others wouldnt take Zoe when she was little. I was very happy when she was able to start ese pre-k at 3.
August 9th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tasha- I know it's crazy!!! The problem is the cost of living in this state is disgusting! I am actually more likely putting her in a home daycare, but am holding out hope that my aunt (who is retiring from her job in December) will be willing to watch her for like $100 a week.

August 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Daycare is soooo expensive I honestly don't know how some families are able to come out ahead, especially with multiple kids in day care!

I loved living in East TN!

Lucy, I wish I was starting childbirth classes soon! I just got my schedule and they won't start until October and those are the newborn care and newborn CPR classes. I don't have my childbirth prep class until I'm 36 weeks! Thankfully it's a one day session, but I still feel it's so late!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search