Come On Ladies!!! Chat Thread!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 01:58 AM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
We were #2 in the top 50 boards of JM in June! In July we were bumped to #6!!!

let's try our hardest to get bumped back UP for August!!!!

__________________________________________________ ________________

hows the weather lol.

we have been having a TON of fires here, apparently it's fire season, but I don't remember there being fires like this last year, not to mention half the fires are man made/accidental in businesses!
last night on the way home DH was smoked on the freeway, and i have one of those husbands who go towards the danger to see whats going on lol.. he said it was HUGE apparently a (or 2?) warehouses burned down... today i hear that a factory blew up.. its one fire after another!! it seems atleast ONE per week for the last couple of months!
August 7th, 2012, 03:26 AM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow that's crazy!! Is that a CA thing? Weather isn't bad here. We have been getting alot of thunderstorms lately, but they are minor and don't last long at all. I was just watching the news and they were talking hurricanes. Is it really hurricane season already? And football training started?! Time is flying!

I'm in a nesting/panic mode lately. With DH going in for surgery next week, I feel like I have to be ready to run solo for a while. We are told recovery is going to be 2-3 months. So that brings us right into when Savannah arrives, (11weeks, 3 days. Yea, I'm counting days!!) I want to have everything I need on standby so I don't have to leave him alone for long. I know I'll run out eventually, but hopefully by then he will be able to stand/walk on his own if needed.

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
August 7th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Hi ladies! I'm just sitting here doing my GD test. Just drank that nasty orange juice and now I have to kill an hour of my day here at the lab. Wish they would let me drink it at home and then come in but they do not do it that way here.

I can't believe how fast time is going! We'll be closing the pool up next month and then I probably will go into panic mode realizing how soon Nov. 2 will be here.

August 7th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow Tasha! That is a lot of fires!

The weather here has overall been fine. We had a couple of humid days with a few thunderstorms passing through & now it's cooled off a bit and sunny and beautiful. It is really a shame I can't take a walk

I can't believe how time is actually going when it feels as though it's going so slowly day by day. I am not looking forward to taking the 3hr glucose test on Saturday If I could just leave and gone home and taken a nap, it wouldn't be so bad

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

August 7th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so excited I finally convinced DH to get a 3d ultrasound! I think we will schedule it right around our anniversity, September 1st.
I'm so not looking forward to the GD test. Although I don't remember the drink being that bad.
As for the weather it is too dang hot here and I am so sick of it. I miss Isabella and I's jogs outside.
August 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Veteran
I had it once and I just thought it tasted like orange pop! lol. With Addyson my doctor only had me eat a very healthy meal before I came in for my blood work.. This pregnancy h% different though and I can only drink certain things so I'm not looking forward to it at all! haha.

Weather here in Canada has been really nice expect the random rainstorms in the middle of the afternoons. But with the heat and thunderstorms there have been a fair share on fires! Lightening is more scary when you hear that someones house was on fire from a strike of it!!

August 7th, 2012, 08:05 AM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Its HOT here! We were at 106 the other day. We have had a few pop up fires around us as well. Nothing major but I know OK has had has LOT and a Lot of towns needed to be evac. I am so over the heat I just want sept and oct here already.

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
August 7th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
The actual temp outside is 88 degrees right now feels like 105. Its plan miserable out. You walk outside for 5 mins and are drench. The bad thing about the heat is I cant take Zoe out. She takes Topomax for her seizures and it does not allow her to sweat. There have been a few fires in my area but nothing major.
August 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
its supposed to be in the 100s by the end of the week.. doesnt sound fun at all!!

i was looking forward to a 3rd trim 3D ultrasound, but not sure we will do it.. i think i'd rather spend the money on the stuff we need for the baby to prepare and get ready.. we are REALLY behind

this pregnancy is flying by so fast, that the time is going by quicker than we can even prepare! stressing me out!
August 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I scheduled my 3D u/s finally for next Saturday, but now my mom is saying she can't watch Akadia so I'm not sure what to do.

August 7th, 2012, 02:53 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont have the $$$ to do a 3D but I know my nana wants us to do one so I am sure we may have one done by the end. I also dont know if my OB office will do one now that I have to have U/S every three weeks for growth checks. I kinda hope they do that would be saweet!

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
August 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's not as hot here as it has been but it still sucks. Today is dragging by. This whole week is so far.

August 7th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think we will take Isabella to the 3d ultrasound. I think it will help her realize there is a human baby in there when she sees the screen. But who knows?
August 7th, 2012, 03:18 PM
We took Akadia to the gender u/s and it did not go well. They have this big playroom outside of the u/s area and Akadia threw a fit when we tried to get her to leave the play area and go in for the u/s. My DH ended up missing out on the entire u/s and the gender reveal because he had to stay out with Miss Grouchy pants. So I'm definitely not bringing her again.

August 7th, 2012, 03:54 PM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
It seems like its fire season lots of places this time of year. My parents live not to far from the huge ones in Colorado - they didn't have to be evacuated, but they had to brush off their cars every morning bc they would be covered in ash and they suggested keeping kids indoors bc of the air quality so my nieces and nephews weren't too happy.

We don't have fires here but a water ban and it has been SO dry, I hope we get rain soon...our grass needs it!!

I am not doing the 3D u/s, but if I do I would totally take the girls to it! I figure the every two week and then weekly ones I get for free will have to suffice
August 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still debating on the 3D ultrasound... I really want one, but can think of so many things it would be more practical to spend the money on!

Our weather has turned gorgeous! We finally got some rain (DH is outside mowing now... only the SECOND time he's done it this year!!!) It's been mid 80s the past few days, and Thursday through Saturday, it's not supposed to get above 78! Now THAT'S my kind of weather!!

August 7th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so grateful they usually try to get me a 3D pic at least at one of my u/s visits a month. She tried last time, but baby girl wasn't positioned well for it. The tech told me she would try at my next one on Monday One of the few benefits of having all these lousy issues in pregnancy.

Is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

August 7th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing the 3D ultrasound one month from tomorrow!!! If I could get it for free at my OB's that would be perfect, but I won't have another one there unless they have a concern about Sean's growth. I'm really getting excited to see what all of our little ones look like!

This weekend I have no idea what I'm doing, but DH is going to work on nursery furniture! I might help him by handing him the pieces. I'm so excited to see our little boy's room coming together!
~Tanya~ likes this.

August 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
it's very very hot here

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
August 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM
we really need to get to work on Dex's area.. i still need to get Van out of our room first!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search