someone has my screenname :(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By fireflyluna13
  • 1 Post By .h00dihoo.this.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so I started hanging around on the baby names forum some and a girl just started posting there with the screenname......... NewGirl

I know my names not that original or anything but I didnt think id be on the same board with another one. i hope its just a coincidence and not some stupid trollo. iv had that happen on A gaming board before the dude even copied my signature and then went around trash talking ppl. im worried now.

August 7th, 2012, 10:38 AM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Try not to worry about it! I'm sure it's just a coincidence! If something like that happens she will get banned.

August 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM
fireflyluna13's Avatar Super Mommy
Maybe it's time to pick a new name that fits your fabulous personality or interests? Sorry, trying to make you feel better. But really, you're not "new" anymore, you're our KellyGurl.
~Selena, mom to 3 boys: Alex 10, William 8. and Baby boy #3 Lukas Araya born 10/28/2012

Lukas was born with moderate to severe metopic craniosynostosis with trigonocephaly. Corrective surgery performed March 18, 2013. We are on the other side!!!
August 7th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree w/ Selena, but I thought we weren't allowed to have the same username another member??

August 7th, 2012, 03:05 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
its not exactly the same there is 1 letter different hers is NewGirl mine is NewGurl I thought about changing mine but I have no idea what to Id probably just end up with the same name as someone else again anyway.

August 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Yeah, that is really really close. I kind of like the sound of KellyGurl. I've thought of changing mine since it seems silly now to have my middle name and not even spelled right, but I was always afraid it would confuse people since Leanne78 has always been my name here since 2009.

August 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I remember changing mine after I lost Daniel... I just wanted a fresh start and since I'm not creative at all, I ended up with my name

I like KellyGurl too You can always associate initials or your baby's name or something like that... Like I said, I'm not creative!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

August 7th, 2012, 04:46 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
im pretty sure there are more things to worry about here lol.. it would be like worrying about two usernames that read "MamatoZander" and "MamatoXander".. not a big deal lol

but NewGurl/Girl .. is could be a little more exciting.. maybe some ~*~ or, random "." or something lol
wild&free likes this.

August 8th, 2012, 07:26 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
I chose LiamsMother because there was already a LiamsMama and a LiamsMom

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search