I hit a milestone!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Miss Kelly
  • 1 Post By crystalcherry
  • 2 Post By ** Tay **
  • 1 Post By Gripstress
  • 1 Post By crystalcherry
  • 1 Post By MarlowesMum

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who would have thought maternity pants are so comfortable?? I was so not excited to transition, but am now at the point I can not button my pants and they are quite uncomfortable.... So I got me a stretch waisted pant, lol.

And the great thing is it can double as a bra (almost) why do they make the waists so high?? Lol.

Anyone else buy any fun maternity clothes??
gardenbelle and Gripstress like this.

August 7th, 2012, 05:03 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been in them forever. **shhhhh dont tell anyone but I have a pair I wear as regular pants when I'm not pg***
Gripstress likes this.

August 7th, 2012, 05:10 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only have one pair of maternity pant and they were given to me, but they are super comfy. Mostly I have been wearing dresses and yoga shorts. lol

August 7th, 2012, 05:11 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love the high waisted ones seriously... Love them WAY more than the ones that don't come up all the way - I feel like those lower rise ones dig in and I HATE that

Last edited by ** Tay **; August 8th, 2012 at 10:47 AM.
August 7th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
lol too funny! They are pretty high up there, especially when you are just fitting into them. I have been known to put on a pair without a shirt and put it up over my boobs just to give dh a chuckle. lol Sexxxxxy! hehe

It's good that you are wearing those now, Kelly. You need to be comfortable especially when working so hard.

Crystal, I've been known to hang out in maternity wear long past delivery
burnbot likes this.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

August 7th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
I looooooooove maternity pants. Ahhhhhh. I can't wait for it to get cooler out as most of my maternity stuff is fallish/wintery since I had this vision of not needing it all this early. They are just amazing. I love taking my 30 potty breaks and only having to pull em down and pull em up. No zippers or buttons and oh so soft and cozy. I also like it because I can get a smaller size for the legs and butt since there is no waist and it's all stretchy. Woooo I also like how long the shirts are right now. I am sure this will change the huger I get.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
August 7th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
And maternity clothes are so fashionable now. I'm pretty excited to buy more the pants I picked out were a little pricy but so cute!! I'll do my next bump update with them on

I tried on the 'low waist pants' and they still had buttons. Since lord only knows how big I'll get, I figured no buttons was a better idea. And the lady said they expand up to 400%. that's one big belly!!

August 7th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The second I found out I was having twins I went out and bought maternity pants because I thought I was entitled, so since like 8 weeks! Love them, they are so comfy!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 7th, 2012, 06:16 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will say the only problem I have with the regular waist ones is that when LO is sitting low they put a ton of pressure on the area unless you buy them so big you can't keep them up. The full coverage ones are the way to go. If you catch Target as soon as they put out their fall/winter clothes they usually have some cute and trendy maternity at a decent price.
** Tay ** likes this.

August 7th, 2012, 07:14 PM
~Landon's Mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love maternity pants and tank tops!!

Little brother!
August 8th, 2012, 06:02 AM
BrooklynBump's Avatar neurotic newbie
I started to wear my maternity work pants last week and they are AWESOME! im never going back to normal pants again.

August 8th, 2012, 06:09 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I looove maternity pants. The high waisted ones wOnt be so high soon enough! I hate the low cut ones, they push on my bladder!

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
August 8th, 2012, 06:09 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes...this is a secret that we BTDT mommies will share:

Maternity pants are quite simply, THE BEST THING EVER. Particularly those weirdo high waisted pants. Don't get me wrong, I was all about the low rise panels in the first trimester...but now? The full belly panel is the only thing that is in any way comfortable. Otherwise, I feel like I have the worlds most uncomfortable belt digging into my sensitive belly area whenever I sit down. (Which is a lot at work.)

Plus...with the way our bladders are working overtime these days - what can be better than Pants Go Up - Pants Go Down?

Much like Crystal, and despite the fact that I have already decreed that this is our last baby...I will be retaining several pairs of maternity pants for post-pregnancy fat days. No one will ever know.
burnbot likes this.
August 8th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I started wearing maternity pants fairly early on when I realized how comfy they are! Absolutely love them! Think we can get away with wearing them after the baby comes?! haha

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

August 8th, 2012, 06:16 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to get more maternity clothes soo bad but I just haven't had time. I don't want to order that stuff because I know I will have to send it back. I am only 4'9" and pretty small all around so I just bought some 14/16 size yoga shorts at wal-mart for 3 bucks each and I have been wearing those. If I was working it would be a different story.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search