We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. My first wish would be for a picture perfect healthy baby, as of now everything seems normal and what not, but you never know 100% till the baby is here.
2. ... I guess right now i would wish for the rest of my pregnancy to be with just me and my b/f, meaning like we both wouldnt have to work and we could just do couple things together for the last couple of months, because im sure everything is going to change forever.
3. And lastly, id wish that, id have a guareented amount of money to live off the rest of my life, im not saying i want 100 million although that would b nice, but just enough to live comfortably and not stress about bills, and being able to do fun adventures, even in the form of my b/f or myself having a job to make this much or whatever form it comes, i know money does not buy happyness but im sure it would take a lot of stress and worries away.
I guess thats all i can think of right now, because thats what i think most about in my life what now.
1. Money is typical, but I really do wish a for an income boost. I'd like to be able to find a place with my SO before baby is born, and be able to set up her own nursery. But she's sharing with me for now.
2. I really do want a successful labor and delivery. I'd love it if I could stick to my natural birthing plan with no interruptions or absolutely having to take something as a desperate measure.
3. That I raise my daughter the best of my abilities, and she turns out to be one fantastic person
Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
good solid enjoyable well paying jobs for me and the SO for as long as we need to work. the kind of job with a retirement plan that actually exists health coverage with dental to. where I get a maternity leave and my job will still be there when its over.
a decent house wait this is no strings attached wishing an awsome and fully paid off house with an inground pool and a home theater.
Healthy happy well adjusted kids and the parenting skills to not screw them up along the way. (and if I have daughters that they will chose way better boyfriends in highschool then me cuz that will totaly screw them up to lol)