Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Whine - Akadia learned how to crawl out of her bed last night. I knew this day was coming, but I'd really hoped it would be a little while longer. Heard her running the hallways and had to sleep with her for a while. Thankfully, I have a gate at the top of the stairs that she can't get through yet. Looks like we'll be transitioning to a regular bed soon.

Wahoo - I was able to schedule (and then reschedule) my 3D ultrasound. It's set for the 25th at noon. Seems forever away, but I'll be 30 weeks exactly then. Hope the baby is cooperative!!!

August 8th, 2012, 06:27 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Whine: I only get a week off between semesters!! I was hoping for more. I am so burnt out on school!!! My other whine is that my kids go back to school in 13 days. I love having them home with me and I don't want them to go back!!!

Wahoo: I got A's in both my classes this summer. 2 classes left (and they're easy classes) and I will have my associates degree!! Never thought I would make it this far. After this next semester I will be taking a semester break before starting on my Bachelor's degree! I am so looking forward to that break!

Last edited by rhill4455; August 8th, 2012 at 06:29 AM.
August 8th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: We have no food and I'm starving.. gotta get around to grocery shopping today. We need food bad!

Wahoo: DH just found out he is getting a good raise at work!! Great timing and I am stoked! We don't know what it will be yet though so I am on my toes!

August 8th, 2012, 07:30 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: woke up with a headache today, that's never a good thing!

Wahoo: kid free night tonight, I'm going to my moms again to work on more bedding! I need the break

August 8th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Whine: My 6 yr is super hyper plus She thinks she can play with the tv and sit on the table lately. Its driving me nuts. Job hunting is driving me nuts as well. its a never ending search. Where i live jobs are super hard to come by.

Wahoo; Reenrolling in school to finish my bacholars.
August 8th, 2012, 08:09 AM
LindsayGriff
Whine: All this studying I am trying to get done to prepare for my national board exam on the 22nd, already getting burnt out.

Wahoo: I am finally in the 3rd trimester!! Also, DS was a complete angel last night. We grounded him last night for being so bad the night before and hitting me, one time right directly in the stomach, and not listening at all. Usually when we ground him he just whines and cries that he can't go out and play with his friends but last night he was the perfect angel. He helped with dinner, played well by himself for a while so I could get some things done, and then later on was dancing and singing around to songs. It kind of makes all the bad things he did the night before just melt away.

Thank you peimum for my siggy
August 8th, 2012, 12:04 PM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine- I have to work the next three nights in a row!

Wahoo- I actually get Saturday and Sunday off this week! AND the kids go back to school in 6 days!!!

August 8th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Katie81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: I have to work the next two days and I am already exhausted. Dreading this last 10 weeks of work...

Woohoo- Today is my birthday so DH and I get to go out to dinner without the kids
August 8th, 2012, 02:17 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whine- its still 7 freaking days untill my U/S and i feel down right whiny moody and irritable lately

Wahoo- Im actually going to have an U/S

August 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I don't really have anything to whine about.

Wahoo- 25 weeks tomorrow! Ahh, only 15 more weeks. Francis is an active little boy and it kicking like crazy. Also, had a great time at the concert last night!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search