Just something a little fun.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree23Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who do you think baby will look like or what do you think baby will look like?

I think Cole is going to look more like Johnathon then me. I have NO baby pics of me but I have some of John ill post. I think it will be fun to look back and see how close we were and who they really do look like.

Hair- Black
Eyes- Blue
Size- 8 pounds or more
Length- Im going to say atleast 22 inches long.

Johnathon weighed 9 pounds 8 ounces
I weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces

Him as a newborn.

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
August 8th, 2012, 12:29 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I suppose it's cheating for me since we had the 3D, but he looks like DH as well as the girls.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

August 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been wondering what he will look like. Caleb has blue eyes which is only a 1 in 4 chance with both of us having brown.. so for it to happen again is very unlikely, so I'm gonna say this next one will most likely have brown eyes. I think it'll be neat if they look alike. Caleb looks like tony but has my facial expressions
mrs.wagner.10 likes this.

August 8th, 2012, 12:48 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineD View Post
I suppose it's cheating for me since we had the 3D, but he looks like DH as well as the girls.
You cheater LOL!! Jk! You can still dont know what color eyes he will have or hair color

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Calebs_Momma) View Post
I've been wondering what he will look like. Caleb has blue eyes which is only a 1 in 4 chance with both of us having brown.. so for it to happen again is very unlikely, so I'm gonna say this next one will most likely have brown eyes. I think it'll be neat if they look alike. Caleb looks like tony but has my facial expressions
We both have blue eyes, I am pretty sure so will cole. The hair i have no idea honestly I have blondeish red and his is dark brown. I think the brown will be more dominate. Tho

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
August 8th, 2012, 12:53 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wagner.10 View Post
You cheater LOL!! Jk! You can still dont know what color eyes he will have or hair color
Very true!! I have red hair and DH has blonde hair. DH's eyes are blue/sometimes green and mine are green. The girls have blonde hair and blue eyes (but their shades are different, E's are more slate blue and Mia's are brighter, but not too bright). I'm *hoping* that he'll have blonde hair, but if it's red, I hope that it's a super light red and not firey. I think he'll have blue eyes too, lol!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

August 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any pics to share, but I think she will be a pretty good combination of us like DS is. When DS was born, he looked just like DH, but has taken on a lot more of my features as he has gotten older. He still has DH's bright blue eyes and I hope this one gets them too. My eyes are hazel so I carry the blue gene even though they are primarily green/brown. DS has my hair which is currently blond like mine was as a child but will most likely turn brown as he gets older. Weird thing is that he was born with a head full of dark hair like DH was (I was born bald), but it all fell out around 3 months old and grew back blond.

She will probably be a smaller baby like we were too. DS was 6lbs 6oz even though I had GD.

August 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been wondering what this little boy will look like too. Both my girls have brown eyes and curly brown hair, so I'm sure he will have that too. As for who they look like, everyone seems to have their own opinion on that. I've had people say Sofia looks like DH, and Carly looks like me. But to me they both look like DH, and I think logan will too.

I'm pretty sure he will be a big baby too. Everyone in DH family was a big baby. And Carly was 9lb 3oz when she was born at 37 weeks, and Sofia was 7lb 10oz born at 37 weeks too. I'm also measuring Very far ahead already.

Last edited by MomtoCarly&Sofia; August 8th, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
August 8th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wagner.10 View Post

We both have blue eyes, I am pretty sure so will cole. The hair i have no idea honestly I have blondeish red and his is dark brown. I think the brown will be more dominate. Tho
Yeah I looked this all up before lol because I wanted to know our chances for this next baby, and I guess if both parents have brown eyes but one of each of THEIR parents have light eyes, baby has 1 in 4 chance. But if both parents have blue eyes, the chances for a brown eyed child are very very unlikely. So it's pretty much always blue+blue=blue.. with a rare exception.

August 8th, 2012, 12:59 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
Well I had a 3D too, but way way back. From that it looked like she had my cheeks and chin. I think she may have my nose too, but not sure. I really think she'll probably look more like Caden then me really. But Caden think she has my smile, so who knows the combo she's going to come out with

We both have dark hair and brown eyes, so I'm guessing she'll have the same. If she has my hair, then she'll be stuck dealing with all these curls.

As long as she doesn't have Caden's eyebrows She's too young for waxing! haha.

Oh, and I'd like to imagine she'd be 6-7 pounds at the most. I was 7 pounds while Caden was 8, but since she's measuring small, I'm gonna say she'll be at least 7 pounds.

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!

Last edited by GiaTortilla; August 8th, 2012 at 05:08 PM.
August 8th, 2012, 01:00 PM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think he will look like both of us, but more like DH and a lot like the girls. I'm willing to bet he will have blue eyes and and be born with lots of dark brown hair that will later turn blond. I think he will have DH's nose and my forehead!

August 8th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm guessing Annalise will look like me - she has no choice

She will likely be a teeny baby because I'm expecting her to come @34 weeks or so - aside from that, I just don't think I can have big babies. My DD weighed 5lbs 14 oz & DS was 6lbs 3oz. I am going to guess she will have dark brown hair and brown eyes since both her father and I have dark hair/eyes.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

August 8th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
All the kids sort of look alike with some slight variations. So I don't expect her to look much different. The only thing I wonder about is eye color, both boys have blue eyes like me and DD has hazel like her dad so I think it would be neat if both girls had hazel but you can't tell at the beginning anyway.

August 8th, 2012, 01:40 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Ohh I'm hoping he gets some of my dominate genes!
Eli is fair skinned, strawberry blonde, bright blue eyes... which is totally me. But then again Daniel and I favor each other (he has more tan skin than I do, but we both freckle), we had people ask us if we were brother and sister while we were dating!
You would never tell by looking at me that I am 1/4 Italian! My grandpa came over on a boat! Both my parents have dark hair and my mom has chestnut eyes. I so hope this baby gets some of those dark features! It would be fun to have two brothers on opposite sides of the spectrum!

I just can't wait to see him! Since I already have a little boy it's hard for my brain to wrap around another completely different little boy coming from the two of us! That probably sounds weird, but I'm super pumped!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I have green eyes, John has blue. Immediate family on both sides of the family have blue or green eyes. I think he is ending up with blue eyes. His hair could turn blonde, brown or red. Since both sides of the family has members with each color. John and I both have a light brown hair with blonde highlights and a little red. I was 9 lbs 5 oz, John was about 8 lbs.

I think he will have blue eyes, blonde hair, weigh around 8 lbs and I think he will be long. I also think he will look a lot like John and have his big nose. lol
August 8th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
My mom thinks she has DH's nose, and I can already tell she has my chin. It's weird to imagine DH's and my features mixed, lol. Neither of us are asian (He's Native American and I'm Mexican/White) but we both look totally asian so I'm thinking a little eskimo baby is going to come out of this. We both had full heads of black hair, and we both have brown eyes (DH's are more of an orange/amber though? So I hope she gets those, I love his eyes ) I was 8 lbs and he was 6 lbs... Not sure which way that ones gonna go. I do know she's got some lonnggg legs though! I'm barely 5'0 and DH is 6'0 so she's definitely getting those legs from him.
Me

DH

Last edited by Kaniscooo; August 8th, 2012 at 04:21 PM.
August 8th, 2012, 05:05 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im going with

eyes- blue/green
hair- born blond or red turn brown with age
skin type- hopefully SO's im much to white
facial features- probably 50/50 routing for so's ears I have satellite dishes

baby will probably be long considering both of us are pretty tall
hoping for an avg weight

August 8th, 2012, 05:34 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think he will look like Joey and Cullen. Kylie I think is a good mix between the two of us, mason looks like me, Cullen looks like Kylie but more like Joey than me. I think this guy will be like Cullen. Anyway, I have no clue what to think as far as hair and eye color. Joey has brown eyes, I have green. Kylie and mason have big blue eyes while Cullen has big brown eyes. Joey has dark brown hair, I'm naturally blonde though my hair has darlene with age. Kylie started with blind hair, but hers is darkening. Mason has blonde hair. Cullen has brown curly hair. The other two have stick straight hair like me. Joey is where Cullen gets the curls.
Anyway, I always thought all my kids for sure would look like just like Joey, but I was wrong. So now I have no clue what to think...

August 8th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Veteran
So hard to tell since this is our first. But we both have hazel eyes, so I'm sure there's a good chance she will to. Either hazel or brown, considering our parents all have hazel or brown eyes, except for his mom having blue. Hair color I'm not sure about, I have blonde and DH has light brown. But both of my parents have(had for my dad) dark brown and I ended up with blonde, so who knows! As for facial features, Not really sure, very excited to find out though!
August 8th, 2012, 07:36 PM
~l~
I have no idea!!! DH has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have medium brown hair that was blonde up until high school, and dark brown eyes.
DD1 looks more like DH, but she has light blonde hair and greenish eyes. DD2 looks more like me, with brown eyes, and darker blonde hair. I have no clue what combination baby girl number three will have
August 8th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm...

I think he will look more like DH..but both of my boys share the same features the girls dont have. They both have curly, dark hair with full lips. Im thinking Colt will probably be the same, but who knows...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search