Question for the craft moms of the forum...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cassie.S

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 10:10 PM
rucca1002's Avatar Veteran
I love crafting. I love fabric. I love glitter. I love paint. I love it all. And I have tons of supplies because I always have huge plans to make this or that (especially now with all the ideas I see on Pinterest), but I NEVER have the time to actually sit down and do a project.

So, if you like to craft and make stuff, when do you fit it in and where do you do it? Do you have a specific space in your house?
August 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ahh, I wish I had more time to craft and sew these days! Before my eldest gave up his naps, I would sew/craft when the kids took their naps, but now it's only when I have a sitter or my husband takes the kids somewhere.
As for a set up, my guest room doubles as my sewing room and I have a craft and educational supply room off of the garage to store all the stuff (the craft stuff is mainly kids stuff these days though).

August 9th, 2012, 03:25 AM
jacesmomma's Avatar Veteran
I store it all in the closet. If I get the chance to do anything I sit at my sons craft table lol.

August 9th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I told DH that in our next house I will have a craft room, or at least some space for me! I think it's only fair that if he gets a man cave that I get some crafting space. Right now it's all just stuffed in my closet and I hate having to drag it all out and downstairs to the kitchen table and then pack it all back up and lug it all back upstairs anytime I want to make something. So I'm looking forward to when that day comes!
jacesmomma likes this.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search