Clothing storage

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 07:50 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are your baby's clothes organized?? Do you keep just their current size out or do you have future sizes out as well??

=May '05 and '11

August 9th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Veteran
She's overtaken our closet - so we have her current stuff in our closet, but her future stuff in her closet.

Her previous stuff is in her drawers ready to be stowed away....
August 9th, 2012, 08:02 PM
shanirah's Avatar Mommy Strawberry
She has some bigger stuff hanging in her brother's closet (his is the biggest in the house). She has current stuff in the top three drawers of her dresser and bigger stuff in her bottom drawer. There is bigger clothes in the basement, ready to go when she gets to that size. The stuff she has outgrown are in a box in my closet, ready to be sold or given away.

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” The Doctor

August 9th, 2012, 08:11 PM
WrightWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All of his clothes from now thru 12 months are hanging in his closet, then anything bigger and all winter coats/sweaters are on the shelves in his closet.

August 9th, 2012, 10:47 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
We have current sizes in one drawer and in the next drawer is everything 6-9 months.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
August 9th, 2012, 10:54 PM
missm0011's Avatar Super Mommy
Our clothing storage is a mess. She is wearing mostly hand me downs from dd1 and her cousin, both of which were born in the fall. So she is currently wearing mostly 12mo summer outfits, but we keep out 6mo+ in jammies and whatnot. So we have 3 closets with various sizes and pick from there. Needless to say dh never fails to pick the wrong size.

August 10th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
In theory, the way too big stuff is in the closet, the next size up is in a drawer and the current size is in a tote bag.

In reality, everything is a mess right now.
August 10th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Super Mommy
we have a dresser/changing table combo that the current sizes are in. then the next size up (6-9 months) are in the 2nd dresser. the clothes 9+ are hanging in the closet unwashed. there is a clothes basket full of NB clothes waiting for me to buy a tote so it can go into storage in the basement. we have all of DS's clothes from NB - 3T in the basement in totes...waiting to see if we have another boy or until one of our siblings gets prego so we can pass it on!

btw...whoever invented totes is my hero! they help me keep the outgrown and handme down clothes so organized! (i get them from my SIL in garbage bags! way too messy for me!)
Twin Girls - April 23, 2012 (38 weeks)

3 angels (08, 10, 11)
August 10th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Mischesbaby
We have current sizes in one drawer and sizes 6-12 in the bottom drawer of her dresser. We also have a tote filled with hand me downs in sizes 6-12 in the attic. This little girl has more clothes than me. lol
August 10th, 2012, 07:46 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
I have the current sizes in the dresser and bigger sizes are the closet.
August 12th, 2012, 08:59 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
His current sizes are in his dresser, the rest is organized in boxes in the attic.

=May '05 and '11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search