I wanna know what im haveing

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LiamsMother
  • 1 Post By canarycream

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 08:16 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
why cant any of these stupid internet quiz's answer me. lol

im going crazy waiting for my U/S so i started doing some of those stupid gender predictor and what should you parent quizzes and every single one of them are completely neutral.

I took 3 different gender prediction quizzes I got these results
51% girl
cant determine
52% male

for should you have a boy or a girl I got this result

You honestly don't care if you have a boy or a girl. Your personality and your private expectations for your future child would adapt equally well to either of the sexes.

blah blahdy blah I dont care if your lieing or not give me a solid answer. I want to be leaning towards something anything at all that way I can be like OMG i was right or wow how shocking whenever I find out the truth.

I guess Ill have to guess girl since that's what the BF wants but I dont feel it I dont feel boy either IDK what this mothers intuition everyone keeps talking about because iv got nothing here. Even the guesses other ppl have given me are almost exactly 50/50 what is up with this.

August 9th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every single test I took (baking soda test, cravings test, how I'm carrying, bla bla bla) ALL said girl. My intuition said girl. EVERYTHING said girl. We are having a boy LOL. Those tests lie!!! haha

August 9th, 2012, 10:27 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
Mother's intuition? I was right once- with Liam. With the girl we lost, I was sure she was a boy and with this pregnancy, I was sure he was a girl. So, I don't trust that. And with some of the old wives' tales- heartbeat and morning sickness, that hasn't been accurate. With Liam, I lost 10 pounds the entire pregnancy, I never gained a single pound because of the horrible morning sickness and with the second pregnancy, I was pregnant for 9 weeks and never had any bit of morning sickness. Heartbeats have been deceptive as well. Both my boys have had extremely high heartbeats. So, I'd wait for the u/s if I were you before being too sure. Even then, it's not a 100% guarantee until after the child gets here.
Cocoa Sashimi likes this.

August 9th, 2012, 11:40 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
When's your u/s? You're getting pretty far along... you should have your anatomy scan soon, right?

Anyway, both my husband and I thought boy at our 8 week u/s. I've had *intuition* that is was a boy since that day, but I desperately tried to make it switch to a girl! Haha! I took a couple of the internet tests and they said girl. But, we're having ourselves a little boy Everyone kept telling me it was a girl too because his heartbeat was always high. The only way to know for sure is a super obvious u/s or birth!

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

August 9th, 2012, 11:58 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
its on the 15th that's why I'm so impatient all of a sudden

August 10th, 2012, 12:39 AM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGurl View Post
its on the 15th that's why I'm so impatient all of a sudden
Only 5 days! Yay!

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

August 10th, 2012, 08:20 AM
canarycream's Avatar Experienced
My intuition says you are having a girl. or wait, maybe a boy. Happy to hear your U/S is in just 5 days. Good luck for getting a view of the goods.
Think4Yourself likes this.
August 10th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh, I could never wait that long. I got an elective at 16 weeks

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

August 10th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enceinte2012 View Post
Ugh, I could never wait that long. I got an elective at 16 weeks
Our baby switched from "probably girl" at 18 weeks to "definitely boy" at 22 weeks, so now I know I won't get an u/s that early! My tech said she gets a dozen babies a month that aren't developed enough until closer to 24 weeks, and that's when the girl wrong guesses come into play. I'd be too scared to go early now, we thought for sure girl!

August 10th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Oh and might I also add that in addition to ALL those tests saying girl, I also had TWO psychics say girl also. lol. So it's all crap! haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search