new here!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2012, 12:03 PM
hello! im new here. my name is jacky im 27yrs old, my husband kevin is 31 and in the air force reserves. he missed most of the pregnancy and the birth of our son due to being away in texas for tech school for the air force. i had my son chase michael 2.22.12 at 1043am. he was 7lbs 13oz 20 1/2in. i would love to post a picture but im pretty sure you need 10 post. idk if im being crazy (am i?) but i have baby fever again!! i really want another but i know its so soon since chase is only 5 months, it will be alot harder with an infant, and my hubby wanted to wait a few years. we have a brand new townhome but it only has 2 bedrooms and were not looking to move for another 2 years. but i guess will see what happens!

well since the birth of my son ive had bacterial vaginosis. ive taken 2 antibitoics and cannot get rid of it. its horrible and i hope does not ruin my chances of having another baby. has anyone else had this prob. ive never really gotten any infections at all so im not really sure why i cant get rid of this. i havent felt myself since 2 weeks before i found out i was pregnant with chase. its been awhile lol.

also my baby is 5 months old and hasnt rolled yet (almost) he holds his head up great but other then that nothing. he does kinda try to drag him self while on his tummy. hes very very smart he claps and high fives but maybe bc hes such a big baby he cant lol. im 100lbs 5'4 and his father is 200lbs 6'2 lol and on his 4th month checkup he was 17lbs!! i dont no where he came from!!
i always have tons of questions so i hope to be talking to you ladies soon!! when will i know when people respond will i get email updates or do i just keep checking? thanks again.
August 10th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! Jump right in!

I'm Hillary, DD was born on Feb. 3rd.

Sorry your hubby had to miss out on the birth That must have been really hard.

I totally have baby fever too! It's kind of crazy! DH also wants to wait a while. I wanted them to be no more than 2 years apart, DH wants 3. I got him to agree to TTC next June. I know that it will be more difficult the closer they are together, especially because my daughter is pretty high needs so I have no idea why I have baby fever. Makes no sense!

Sorry about the BV; I've never had that. I'm no expert but I don't think it will prevent you from being able to have another baby.

August 10th, 2012, 12:26 PM
hello!! yes it was horrible he wasnt there. i dont know all the little abbr. everyone keeps putting down. hehe sorry. yeah we barely do anything because ive had this issue for so long. once since before i concieved. he was away most of the time. but now only because of the infection. i feel bad. i hope it doesnt prevent me from having more. i wanted 3 but he only wants 2! lol
August 10th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I bet you'll be fine. What does your ob/gyn say?

DH= Darling/Dear Husband
SO= Significant other
DD= Darling/Dear Daughter
DS=Darling/Dear Son.
TTC= Trying/try to conceive
STTN= Sleeping through the night

Last edited by lovemylittlemiss; August 10th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
August 10th, 2012, 12:33 PM
why thank you!! lol
she said that it wont have any effect, but if u read online to an untreated infection it can lead to that. but technically its not untreated lol bc ive been on 2 different antibiotics. i go back next tuesday to see if its still there. oyyy.
August 10th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Hi, Jacky! I'm Jenny. My DH is Rob and my baby is Robby. He was born on 2/2. Welcome; it's great to meet you! I didn't know any of the abbreviations, either, when I first started, but I learned pretty quick. There is a place on JM where you can find a page that gives a list of them, lol! You're going to love this group of ladies. I can't wait to get to know you better!

August 10th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Hello! Congratulations on having your son! I love the name Michael. I gave birth to my second daughter, Winter Rose, this past Valentine's.

I don't think I will ever get baby fever again, but I agreed to not try and not prevent(NTNP) till we have three. I might never be pregnant again, but that's alright. Pregnancy blows! lol

I wouldn't worry too much if he hasn't rolled yet, especially if he's scooting around. He might just skip the rolling. Progression is what really counts. DD2 can roll from back to tummy one way. The only tummy to back is accidental, but she can sit up (mostly) and is starting to crawl. So I'm just not going to worry about not being able to roll both ways. ♥

You can post pics now. Can't wait to see pics!

I'm sorry I can't help with the infection, but I can tell you I haven't felt normal since the birth of my first baby. It never went away for me.
August 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Melissa and my daughter Claire was born on 2/13.

Sorry to hear about the BV. I had a bad yeast infection once. I had used a bunch of over the counter stuff for it and that wasn't touching it. I finally went to the doctor and once she heard that monistat wasn't helping at all she automatically assumed it must be BV so she gave me meds for that. Well, two weeks and two rounds of treatment later I still wasn't any better. I went in again and saw a different doctor who took a swab and cultured it was actually yeast. They gave me diflucan and that cleared it up quickly. I would ask for a culture if you haven't already had one just to make sure that is in fact what you have. I know BV can sometimes turn into pelvic inflammatory disease which can cause infertility but I think that is really rare and only if it's left untreated for a long time. Hope that helps and that you're feeling better soon.

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

August 10th, 2012, 05:28 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome

I'm Kathryn. DD was born on the fourth of Feb. DH is in the Army NG but luckily was home for all of pregnancy and birth. He almost went to Taiwan in Feb but luckily got off the list.

hope you start feeling better soon!
August 10th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Aw hello everybody!! Your all soo nice! =] I hope this infection does go away soon!! I go tues to see if I still have it!! Hopefully I don't. Yeah my doctor said I'll never feel the same again. After babies u never do. Lol awesome. Bring on another one then!!

I'll have to check that abbre. Page out lol!!!
August 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM
QueenBee_2012's Avatar Regular
Welcome!! You had your son on my birthday!! =)
August 11th, 2012, 04:37 AM
aww!! it was actually the only day of the year I didn't want to have him on and he came lol. it was me an an ex bfs of years ago. just a bad breakup. a hs sweetheart.
August 11th, 2012, 08:17 AM
thank u!!!
August 11th, 2012, 12:10 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Welcome to the board! My lo was born 2/29.

August 11th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Welcome I am Summer one of the hosts, I hope you feel better soon jump right in can't wait to get to know you better
5 time HG survivor , AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 9mo 10/10/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search