Tattoos?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 1 Post By melaniek85
  • 1 Post By Country928
  • 1 Post By clm817
  • 2 Post By GiaTortilla
  • 1 Post By NewGurl
  • 1 Post By white.house
  • 2 Post By Glycerin19
  • 1 Post By *Anna*
  • 4 Post By Think4Yourself
  • 1 Post By mrs.wagner.10
  • 3 Post By fancypants27

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2012, 01:26 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I love tattoos, I have a few. Who else has them? Share some pics of them! I love seeing what other people have.
Here's mine:

So, I hate this tattoo (left wrist). lol. I had an appointment to get it covered, then I got my BFP. So, this will be covered after Francis gets here.

My right ring finger. Finger tattoos don't hold up well when you work as a nurse and wash your hands every 10 mins.

My very first tattoos on my right foot. It's a tiny little moon.

My left foot.

My right wrist.

Left upper arm.

Right upper arm.

and again, the day I had it done. This pic taken by tattoo artist.

I have one more tattoo. A broken heart behind my right ear. I can't get a pic of it though.
fancypants27 likes this.
August 10th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
I only have one. I got it done in the beginning of feb.

Heres mine:
melaniek85 likes this.
August 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not a great pic, but here are mine after I had gotten the Mya and Evan one back in October. The Jaden one I got in April 2008 right after his first bday. Now I'll be getting Peyton somewhere in the middle underneath Mya and still want to get something representing the miscarriage I had. DH has almost 2 full sleeves. I love tattoos!
melaniek85 likes this.

Last edited by clm817; August 20th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
August 10th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have a pic of it but I have a yellow rose on my left ankle in memory of my brother. I plan on getting tattoos for Isabella and Monkey at some point but when/where or what has yet to be decided.
August 10th, 2012, 04:03 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess

I have a cherry blossom tree without the blossoms on my shoulder and the word Leo in Japanese.
Think4Yourself and melaniek85 like this.

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
August 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

that is on both my sides its partly just a design and partly in memory of a friend.
melaniek85 likes this.

August 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was going to get one before we found out I was pregnant but then I got my BFP and that got put on hold. After baby is born I am going to get what I call a tribal butterfly with purple accents on it. For all the people who I have lost in my life and purple is my favorite color. Dh has two tattoos but some people say it is four because one of his is his and his Grandpas initials (JAW) and the letters are about 2 inches long on the back of his arm and then on the inside of his other arm he has a tornado. He was terrified of tornadoes as a kid and has kinda came out of that fear so he got the tornado. Ill have to get pics of em and post later for ya

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
August 10th, 2012, 05:06 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wagner.10
I was going to get one before we found out I was pregnant but then I got my BFP and that got put on hold.
I will be getting a memorial tattoo for Finley after this baby is born
mrs.wagner.10 likes this.

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 10th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Veteran
I have my husbands name in tribal on my arm. My husband has the matching one with my name.

August 10th, 2012, 06:40 PM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 7. I'm going to take the plunge and get my half sleeves done once this baby comes.

As for pics, I'll have to see what I have in my photobucket later.

August 10th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
I've got six. My girl's names are on my left wrist. My son's name is on my right wrist and his is written in Greek. There are stars for each of us on my right hand. I have the phrase Be Mindful on my left forearm under portion of an EEG wave from a meditating monk. My last tattoo is the Fibonacci sequence up to 13. It's harder to see in the picture and needs some touching up. I'll obviously be getting more ink after Norah is born at the very least to add her name and a star on my hand.

This was right after I had the stars done. You can see a little bit of my son's name too.

Think4Yourself and melaniek85 like this.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

August 10th, 2012, 08:48 PM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love them too! I have 2. One on my foot and one on my back hip. I want to add to my back one after this baby is a couple yrs old. Want to add something relevant to both kids. I also still have my belly pierced. Wore all through pregnancy with dd and l&d with her. And plan to do same wth this one. Just put my maternity ring in it.

Here's my tattoos

My back hip
melaniek85 likes this.
August 10th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far I have some work done on my half-sleeve. It's a long story, but it's drawn as a story of my life, basically It still needs much work. I was cutter in high school and have scar tissue, and because of that the ink doesn't hold well and I need multiple coats. It's faded a LOT since I first got it done. It's far from done, I need many more coats for it to be as bold as I would like, and some of it hasn't even been started on color yet.

Multiple pics since it's all the way around :

Long story short: Lotus flowers are my parents and that's the beginning, then the bamboo for myself as I got my life together, two ladybugs for my sisters as our relationships grew, the mountains for when I moved out here and made my life here, the river for meeting my husband (another long story ) and then three birds for the three of us in the family. It goes deeper than that lol but too long of a story

August 11th, 2012, 06:22 AM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found a pic of his tornado after it was done!! He wants to go back and have some red put into it.
melaniek85 likes this.

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
August 11th, 2012, 07:20 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my favorite of my tats... still have 1 session to go. Its very meaningful to me as I had finished almost a year of chemo.

I also tats on my neck, leg, ankles, foot, a band around my bicep, tigger on my tailbone and on shoulder. But they are nothing to write home about.

I'd like to get a back piece done and possibly a half sleeve on my arm once I'm done having kids.

August 15th, 2012, 10:19 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Thanks for sharing pics! They are all great tattoos, very nice. I'm working on a full sleeve on my right arm, hope to eventually finish it. After Frankie is born I wanna get a tattoo for him, just don't know what I wanna get yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search