Laughing

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What gets your baby laughing the most? Is your baby ticklish?

Poppy laughs when I dance (probably because my moves are so awful!) or when I kiss her under her chin...she's the most ticklish there. She also sometimes laughs when I sing or occasion with "peek-a-boo" but not all the time.

August 12th, 2012, 12:26 PM
QueenBee_2012's Avatar Regular
My LO is a hard *** but when he does laugh it's usually the result of someone being silly and dancing or me kissing his neck. It's hard to get a belly laugh out of him but he smiles like it's his whole reason for being!
August 12th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
It is hard to get Batman over here to laugh, but we get to hear some good ones when her older sister is upset. Winter thinks it's the funniest thing when Alice is miserable.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
August 12th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Veteran
when someone makes a funny face.when we tickle him under his chin...and on his fat little thighs.....this dude is always chuckling.
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
August 12th, 2012, 07:58 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rhydian is happy and smiling all the time. He laughs when he's tickled or when someone makes a funny face or when he's bounced on my lap.

August 12th, 2012, 11:33 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She laughs if I blow on her stomach or if you laugh at her she thinks that's funny and she'll laugh back. The biggest guaranteed belly laugh is the dog. He is by far her favorite thing ever and if he shows her one ounce of attention she will be in hysterics.

August 13th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
It's hard to get Robby to do more than chuckle a couple of times. I've noticed that he's inconsistent with what amuses him -- if he laughed pretty well at peek-a-boo today, then tomorrow he might smile but that's about it. Keeps me working really hard to be hilarious! :-)

August 13th, 2012, 07:31 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ellie laughs hysterically at the dogs...after that it's always something new to figure out what I can do to make her laugh.
August 13th, 2012, 08:10 AM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
Our little girl loves peek-a-boo and tickling. She also squeals and does this in-ward laugh thing when she know we're gonna do something she likes.... like take a walk.

August 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aubree laughs SO hard, when I put my face anywhere NEAR her tummy. Don't even have to do anything and she laughs so hard.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
August 13th, 2012, 10:23 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
He laughs on his own sometimes i don't know what could be funny though,peak-a-boo,kisses,nibble his stomach. That gets him laughing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search