Gift Giving!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2012, 10:42 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
I think one of my favorite things in life is giving gifts to people. I love finding the perfect thing, and buying it, then watching someone open that gift. It just makes my heart so happy!

For my wedding, I bought handmade clutches for my bridesmaids. They were absolutely adorable! I even had her make one for me. You can see her work by clicking the link below. Most of my girls have told me how much they love them for date nights! Those were awesome gifts to give

Bridal and Bridesmaid Bouquet Custom Clutch by bellafiore2009

I'm in the process of trying to figure out hostess/thank you gifts for the people who are putting in work for the baby shower. Since my theme is mustaches, I ordered 4 of these (because I wanna keep one for me!), and I'm thinking of running down to Starbucks and getting some gift cards and empty cups and dress them up. I'm excited to give them away!

Mustache Coffee Cozy by DoodleBumpkin on Etsy

I wish I could get this excited about Christmas! Usually my Christmas shopping is so rushed, that I don't really put a ton of thought into gifts. I grab what I think people will like, wrap it and give it. I need to start doing is starting shopping early!

Anyone else love giving gifts as much as I do?

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search