Monday Moans & Groans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Let's hear 'em!

Mine is that I slept like crap last night. I didn't get to sleep until about 1 a.m. and then my daughter was up just a few hours later and would not go back to sleep. I had to sleep with her which is really uncomfortable because she is a bed hog. Feel like I only slept maybe 3 hours all night if that. I just want to take a nap but I can't since I'm on the clock.

August 13th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
Stupid people and attention seeking ones at that.

A few people have just been really annoying me for the past few days trying to make themselves the center of attention. I guess they didn't get the memo that says "WE DON'T GIVE A F@@K ABOUT YOUR OWN STUPIDNESS OR EVERY DETAIL THAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE" I think what makes it worse is they are grown men and woman. Good thing I stopped answering my phone.
Sorry for the language had to get it off my chest.
BabyLove23 likes this.

August 13th, 2012, 05:15 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
bahahahaha Cigdem. I'm feeling like that lately too

My hips hurt and sharing a queen sized bed with the girls and an unfamiliar bed has been really uncomfortable (not to mention the bright orange light outside the window that I can't do jack about) and it's been hard to get good sleep.

Oh and my sister can go *blank* herself. I'm always pissed off about the way she treats my mom, but to find out how she has been after my mom was released from the hospital disgusts me. I'm glad she's not here and doesn't have phone service because she would be hearing from me. I'm so done with her.
BabyLove23 and Almondeyes like this.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

August 13th, 2012, 07:07 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got the invite to BILs wedding this weekend. I thought it was rude. They wrote "NO KIDS UNDER 12!" with stars next to it on the back of the envelope. Of course our kids are the only ones in the family besides his soon to be wife's niece, who I know for a fact will be there. So of course I read it as, we don't want your kids there. We weren't bringing them anyway, but to be so rude about it just makes me angry. Thus the reason I'm on the search for an awesome wedding gift (aka one no one wants but feels bad throwing out). DH even approved, we've put up with his family's crap for too long!
BabyLove23 likes this.

August 13th, 2012, 07:08 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
I don't usually like to moan, but I am so exhausted and my whole body is hurting from this weekend! I spent about 14 hours either in the car or out and about on Saturday looking for an apartment and checking out the area we are moving to! Not an ideal situation during pregnancy!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 13th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoCarly&Sofia View Post
We got the invite to BILs wedding this weekend. I thought it was rude. They wrote "NO KIDS UNDER 12!" with stars next to it on the back of the envelope. Of course our kids are the only ones in the family besides his soon to be wife's niece, who I know for a fact will be there. So of course I read it as, we don't want your kids there. We weren't bringing them anyway, but to be so rude about it just makes me angry. Thus the reason I'm on the search for an awesome wedding gift (aka one no one wants but feels bad throwing out). DH even approved, we've put up with his family's crap for too long!
Buy her a big old ceramic rooster. Then ooh and ahh about how good it's going to look as a centerpiece on her kitchen table. Maybe get some salt and pepper shakers to match.
Cocoa Sashimi likes this.

August 13th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
Buy her a big old ceramic rooster. Then ooh and ahh about how good it's going to look as a centerpiece on her kitchen table. Maybe get some salt and pepper shakers to match.
Lol love this idea! I wish I had kept the rooster junk that the previous owner of our house had left here! Who knew it would have been useful!

Maybe something like this, all of those thins rolled into one lol http://www.collectionsetc.com/Produc...spx/_/N-8h9e8k
BabyLove23 likes this.

August 13th, 2012, 07:32 AM
LMAO!!! That's awesome!!!

August 13th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
That rooster is HIDEOUS! It's perfect! Are there any matching salt and pepper shakers by chance?

I've weaned myself to quarter caffeine coffee in the morning with no caffeine after 11 A.M. Last night, I drank some sweetened iced tea and was up until 3 A.M. I am dragging today but can't take a nap because the dishwasher repairman is coming to replace the heating element due to a recall. His window is noon to 5 P.M.

Last edited by Cocoa Sashimi; August 13th, 2012 at 08:33 AM.
August 13th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There has to be some sort of rooster cookie jar that crows when opened...

My hips also hurt. I slept in the nursery last night so I could let DH sleep better and also be more comfy. I was supposed to go to the beach, but it hurts to walk so I'm resting today instead.

August 13th, 2012, 08:16 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoCarly&Sofia View Post
Lol love this idea! I wish I had kept the rooster junk that the previous owner of our house had left here! Who knew it would have been useful!

Maybe something like this, all of those thins rolled into one lol Rooster Napkin Holder And Salt And Pepper Shakers from Collections Etc.

OMG Do it!!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

August 13th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
Love the rooster idea. DH's aunt is obsessed with roosters. Her kitchen is filled with them everywhere. She even uses her cabinet above her stove to display more roosters. I hate going into that kitchen, it hurts my head. Glad we go there only once a year on Easter.

August 13th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
There has to be some sort of rooster cookie jar that crows when opened...
Why, yes, there is.

Crowing Rooster Cookie Jar
Video of it crowing

Last edited by Cocoa Sashimi; August 13th, 2012 at 08:39 AM.
August 13th, 2012, 08:42 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
You have gotta do the rooster themed gift! Hilarious!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 13th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootBudSkyTree View Post
You have gotta do the rooster themed gift! Hilarious!
Oh I plan on it! Lol Just a hard decision of which rooster to give! Only, I wish I could see the look on their faces when they open it!

August 13th, 2012, 08:44 AM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just took the girls to the dentist and found out my 6.5 yr old has three cavities and since she is skittish will have to be sedated at the hospital to have them filled. I'm sure it's going to cost a lot even though we have insurance and I really hate to have her sedated!

August 13th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
I work a 12 hr shift tonight and have to fast after 7pm for my GTT testing in the morning on Tuesday . Needless to say I'll be starving and we'll probably be busy so I'll want a snack....FX my sugars don't bottom out.
August 13th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopolka View Post
I work a 12 hr shift tonight and have to fast after 7pm for my GTT testing in the morning on Tuesday .
That stinks, Hannah!

August 13th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
I love the rooster idea.
Hannah, that really blows.

my daughters Neuro appt was canceled once again. i was prepared to drive today and not tomorrow. On top of it i hate it when she crys and fights when the techs are putting the eeg leads on her head. i have no enegry today and so want a large ice coffee with a double shot of expresso in it.
August 13th, 2012, 11:15 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I'm just really sore from yoga yesterday. Thats about all I have to complain about.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search