I don't know what to do...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree20Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2012, 03:02 AM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
So my DF cheated on me with his ex...I'm currently almost 26 weeks and so scared of losing my baby girl due to so much stress...I've only cried once since everything happened(it's been a week..) I can't seem to get myself to go back to normal..i can't trust him anymore and he doesn't like that nothing is the same anymore...so we are separating...I really tried my hardest for my baby girl but I can't do it anymore...I don't know what to do..I don't wanna lose my baby girl because of this ....People keep telling me stress isn't good and I'll lose her if I keep stressing..

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

Last edited by TammyLynn1993; August 14th, 2012 at 03:14 AM.
August 14th, 2012, 03:28 AM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyLynn1993 View Post
So my DF cheated on me with his ex...I'm currently almost 26 weeks and so scared of losing my baby girl due to so much stress...I've only cried once since everything happened(it's been a week..) I can't seem to get myself to go back to normal..i can't trust him anymore and he doesn't like that nothing is the same anymore...so we are separating...I really tried my hardest for my baby girl but I can't do it anymore...I don't know what to do..I don't wanna lose my baby girl because of this ....People keep telling me stress isn't good and I'll lose her if I keep stressing..
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Sometimes people suck. Its plain and simple. Cheating always changes a relationship.

As far as stress and losing the baby... who is telling you this? Did your OB tell you that? While stress is never good on anyone, especially an expectant mother, I've never heard of stress causing a loss this late in the pregnancy. Are you taking care of yourself? Eating? Drinking your water? Sleeping? Hows your LO doing? I think you're worrying too much. If you're really that concerned about having a stillborn, then call and make an appointment with your OB to talk about all these things.

For what its worth, I've known a couple women who've lost their husbands 7+ months into their pregnancies. Its an awful, and tragic thing. However, they still gave birth and have beautiful children. While I don't want to downplay what you're going thru, just know that people have been thru worse and everything turned out fine.

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

August 14th, 2012, 03:46 AM
I've been doing everything but having a hard time sleeping...I fell asleep at 2am woke up at 4am and it's now 7am ..and no my ob didn't tell me that just friends..

August 14th, 2012, 04:28 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Like Rachel said, stress doesn't always equal loss of baby. I had undiagnosed Type II Bipolar Disorder with my first pregnancy and would cry for 3 hours a day, EVERY day and he still came out extremely healthy. Stress is not good but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll lose the baby.
TammyLynn1993 likes this.

August 14th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh hun I'm so sorry...

I can tell you firsthand that stress from this situation will not cause you to lose your baby. When I was about 4 month pregnant with DS, I found out his father (my then fiance) was actually with someone else the whole time. I called his phone one day and she answered... She then went on to tell me she had an STD & I should get checked. I almost had a coronary - To make a long story short, I didn't have an STD (she was just being mean), DS's father and I separated (never saw him again until court years later) & DS is now going to be 17 I could go into my story with DD & this baby too, but essentially I just wanted to let you know you aren't alone & will be ok.

Like Rachel said, make sure you continue to eat, stay hydrated and try to rest. If you are having troubles sleeping, you might want to talk to your doctor about options that might help you.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I know being alone through this is not easy, but you will do great

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

August 14th, 2012, 05:29 AM
I think things would of been easier on me if I didn't see some of the things he said..he told her he wishes she was the mom of our baby instead of me...he called me curse words..said that he regretted us..and he also made up a bunch of lies about me saying I did this and that when I didn't...And I couldn't even yell or scream at him all I could do was cry and ask why ..

August 14th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh, hun I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through - it's hard enough being cheated on, but when its mixed with pregnancy hormones - ugh, you must be losing your mind!

Try to relax, drink some tea, and don't listen to the things he says now. He obviously doesn't respect you, and now you have to think about you and your baby.

If you ever need to talk and/or vent, please feel free to PM me.

Hugs!
TammyLynn1993 likes this.

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

August 14th, 2012, 08:43 AM
whitehouse's Avatar My name is Kelli :)
I'm so sorry

.fearfully and wonderfully made.
eli grey // jude lawrence
forever loving Finley
August 14th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry. Do you have anyone IRL you can talk to who won't stress you out more? If not, I hope you find a counselor.

August 14th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Veteran
I am sorry to hear about this! I know it hurts, but it sounds like you are better off without him. If he is going to treat you that way, you don't need him around. You'll find someone who respects you and your baby.

Like everyone has said, just make sure you are taking care of yourself. Stay hydrated and keep eating. Sleep will come eventually.
LiamsMother likes this.

August 14th, 2012, 09:42 AM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
I'm so sorry that happened to you!! I think the healthiest thing for you and the baby is to stay away from him. He doesn't deserve to have you and you deserve someone who won't cheat on you! Take care of yourself and baby, that is most important!
fancypants27 likes this.
August 14th, 2012, 10:33 AM
~l~
I am so sorry to hear this. Try to focus on taking care of yourself and let go of people who are obviously not worth your time or emotional energy.
August 14th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
I am so sorry this is happening to you. All the ladies are right. Just eat, hydrate, rest and exercise. Once the your baby girl is here, all your focus will be on her. She'll make you so happy!
August 14th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
What a jerk!! I know this is upsetting but just make sure you are taking care of yourself!!!!!

<3
August 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I'm so sorry that you are going through all this Take care of yourself for your little girl. Try not to worry too much about the stress and if you need to, call your OB for help/meds/referrals for someone to talk to

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

August 14th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you are going through this (hugs). Stress is no good for the baby, but this late in the game it's not going to do any harm either.

It is perfectly okay to let yourself be upset, angry, cry, grieve.. whatever you feel you need to do. holding it in isn't going to help anything, either in the long run. I hope you have someone IRL that you can talk to, if not counseling can help a lot.
newserenity likes this.

August 14th, 2012, 03:20 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
sorry ..

but i will have to disagree with what is worse, the only thing that i can think of that is worse is actually losing a child. cheating spouse comes in second.

try not to stress out too much, though i know that is difficult to do, i highly doubt anything would go wrong with baby, but baby feels what you feel, per se. even after birth they sense when things are not right.. just keep thinking about your baby growing in there, embrace feeling baby moving around and just try to focus on the baby only!
August 14th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I think there's a special place in hell reserved for guys like this. I hope you have someone IRL that you can talk to. It doesn't help now and it probably will take a while before it does, but it sounds like you are better off with this total loser out of your life. He doesn't sound the least bit sorry for what he has done. Try not to stress about stressing. I'm sure baby is just fine. You just need to take care of yourself and maybe shred some of his clothes, change the locks and key his car.

August 14th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

August 14th, 2012, 07:38 PM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search