Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Leanne78
  • 1 Post By MomtoCarly&Sofia
  • 1 Post By Leanne78
  • 1 Post By rhill4455

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
My Whine - I'm just really really tired. Akadia doesn't want to sleep alone all of a sudden and I'm in the process of transferring her to the big bed so I've been sleeping with her. She is a bed hog and it just hasn't been going too good - we're talking Queen size bed and she still takes up the whole thing! I have a large bed rail coming in the mail tomorrow, so as soon as I get that, I will stay with her just long enough for her fall asleep and then I'll sneak out. Right now, I'm afraid she'll fall out of bed if I leave - I am the bed rail.

Wahoo - A bunch of my cloth diaper supplies are arriving today! Never thought I would be this excited about diapers!
Belita likes this.

August 15th, 2012, 06:42 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: lack of sleep again last night

Wahoo: have a few packages coming today that I'm excited to get, one of which is the stroller, can't wait to see it since I've never seen it in person!
Belita likes this.

August 15th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Another wahoo - I just realized I'm down to 79 days! Feels like I just hit double digits and I'm already down to 79!
Belita likes this.

August 15th, 2012, 08:43 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: Our oldest dog is costing a lot of money right now with Vet bills. Going to be kissing $2000 goodbye....

Woohoo: Having our 3D u/s tonight! So, even though we're team green, we still get to see his/her face.

August 15th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: My friend is most likely getting her water broken today (she's 41 weeks) and it's reminding me I should be gearing up to give birth, too. (my first EDD is 10 days from now).

Woohoo: My friend is most likely getting her water broken today and even though she lives far away now, I'm excited for her, can't wait to see what the baby looks like, and finally find out the baby's name!!

August 15th, 2012, 09:03 AM
LindsayGriff
Whine: STILL STUDYING!! Can't wait for this test to be over with. Probably shouldn't be procrastinating and being on JM but sitting at the library all day studying I have to take short mental breaks here and there. Unfortunately after the test is over I have to go back to real life of actually going to work.

Wahoo: My test will be over a week from today. Last 4 wk appt is on the 29th (30 wks), then down to every 2 wks

Thank you peimum for my siggy
August 15th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Whine: Very tired today, i have had heartburn all morning. Tums not working

Wahoo: My last 4 wk appt is next wed and then every 2 wks. Its really hitting this week that my baby boy will be here soon. Oh and I finally hit double digits with 95 days to go.
August 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Whine- I feel like crap today, almost as bad as I felt in the first trimester. My dad is also bringing some stupid drama between my sister and I back up. So, I'm annoyed.

Wahoo- I hit double digits till my due date today! I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow, 14 more to go. My baby is doing great and moving a lot, so even though there is drama and I feel sick, his movements make me feel better and happy.

August 15th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: My vision sucks *** right now. I feel like I need to wear my glasses 24/7 these days.

Wahoo: My anxiety has eased up a ton and I am finally kinda mellow!

August 15th, 2012, 02:50 PM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
whine - I just spent 4 hours at my school trying to get my holds removed so that I could register. I kept having to go from one building to the next with all 3 kids in tow. Mind you its 92 degrees out and my school is on a hill. There was lots of walking up/down hills and stairs in the heat. I am so done and ready to crawl in bed.

Wahoo - Registering for school has been accomplished and overall my kids behaved very well considering all the walking involved (Even if I did carry Connor most the time!) and how boring it was for them! So happy this is my last semester! I get to take next semester off and graduation will be in May!! Can't believe I have almost finished my Associates degree.
Leanne78 likes this.

August 15th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Veteran
Whines- This yeast infection is still killing me. I thought mabye I was getting hemroids but turns out I have diarrhea all day today so Im just miserable down there.

Wahoo- my niece is in labor. She is 6cm right now. I kept telling my family its going to be awhile for 1st time baby. No one listened and has been up there for 10 yours now. Wish I could be there but its 6 hours away and I dont think my bum could sit that long in a car. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search