Looking forward!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By white.house
  • 1 Post By canarycream

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2012, 06:58 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
I usually get on JM from my phone, but today I actually logged in on my laptop and saw how CLOSE we are to the bottom! It hit me like a ton of bricks!
We are 2-4 months from having our babies (some may even go earlier than that!)! I just can not believe it!

What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy?

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins?

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth?

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family?

We are almost there girls!!!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 15th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I know, sometimes I look at that and think OMG! I'm so not ready!!!

What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? I guess I'm looking forward to having everything done and ready and sitting back and just enjoying feeling my little girl move around while she's still there. I'm so busy right now, I feel like I miss out on enjoying that.

Can't really say I'm looking too forward to that part starting!

Just holding her while she's sleeping and kissing that soft little newborn skin.

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family?
Seeing how Akadia reacts to having a little baby in the house. She loves baby dolls so hoping that transfers over.

August 15th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Washing clothes, getting everything set up for his arrival, getting the house deep cleaned...

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? The only thing I'm looking forward to with that is knowing it'll mean I'm about to meet my baby boy!

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Snuggling, hugging, kissing, and hopefully watching my husband get peed on!

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? Seeing how my husband is with him.

August 15th, 2012, 08:41 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Just enjoying these last few months. This is such a special time when it's one on one with just mommy and baby. Love feeling baby move!

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? Looking forward to pushing baby out and seeing if it's a boy or a girl! Love the moment when baby is placed on your chest.

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Nursing my new baby, the special closeness!

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? Just seeing how Izzy does with the new baby and I'm curious to start our lives as a family of 4!

August 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? my shower and being able to out the furniture in the nursery,and enjoying the last few months of being pregnant.

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? The end of the process and seeing my little boy for the first time.

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? holding, cuddling, and spending time with my new baby.

I just can't wait to become a family of 3 and seeing how things change. Going from being just us as a married couple to parents. I can't wait.

August 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Veteran
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? watching my belly grow, feeling harder kicks, having my bf feel the baby move.

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? Just getting to meet my baby, im not looking forward to labor i guess il be looking forward to the end result

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? learning about my baby, breast feeding, just everything ive never really been around kids/babies so it will be quite an experience,

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? Being a family with my b/f even tho we arent married we want to spend our lives together and having this baby will really unite us i cant wait to meet what we made together and i cant wait to see him be a father.

Thank You Peimum for my beautiful siggy (:

August 15th, 2012, 10:51 AM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy?
My 3D ultrasound

Actually getting to the hospital because I have quick labors & It being over!

Introducing baby to her sisters & baby snuggles!

The joy and love we will all share as baby meets her various milestones & holidays together...just every day together really!

August 15th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Finishing up her room and getting everything settled and ready for her arrival

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? I'm excited to see how DH handles this, lol. I'm also anxious to see how I handle it all. That and it means I'm right around the corner from meeting our little girl.

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Holding Avery, BFing, I keep staring at those 3D ultrasound pictures I can just imagine I won't be able to stop looking at her, lol.

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? I can't wait to see DH as a new daddy. He's already grown so much in that aspect since we found out we were pregnant. Just seeing him with my best friends son, there's been such a drastic change and I can't wait to see how he interacts with his own daughter.

August 15th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Getting her nursery set up, having DF home and him being able to feel her move and kick. Getting a 3D u/s done so he can actually see her!!

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? I am scared for this to start. NOT looking forward to labor at all, but Im excited to finally see her and hold her.

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? I cannot wait to see DF hold her.. I am so excited for that moment!!

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? Im also curious to see how he's going to do with her.. I know he'll be great, but I just cant wait to see it all!

<3
August 15th, 2012, 11:19 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Getting all his stuff together-all the cute teeny little clothes and diapers-and relaxing while it cools down just waiting for his arrival.

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? That feeling of 'this is it, here we go, we will meet our baby so soon!'

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Most people cant wait to get home. And yes, I do miss my older kids while Im away. But I love being in the hospital those first few days-being taken care of, and having quiet bonding time with just Joey and our sweet baby. We dont know many people, so visitors are few and far between. Its nice and relaxing, and quiet.

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? The dynamics of the family. Adding a new person at this point doesnt make a huge difference, but it does change the way the family works. I cant wait to see it all just fall into place But mostly, just having my new sweet baby with us for us all to enjoy.

August 15th, 2012, 11:34 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Getting the nursery situated and the house cleaned, so that we're ready to welcome her into our world.

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? I'm looking forward to it being OVER WITH and getting to hold our little baby for the first time. Honestly, I'm a nervous nellie about giving birth! LOL

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Just soaking up the newness of her, BFing, and spending time with just the 3 of us.

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? I'm looking forward to being home through the holiday season and spending time with all the family who's planning on dropping in through December to meet Ellie!

August 15th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Katie81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Uh...not a whole lot to be honest lol. I'm working 12 hour shifts until I go into labor so work is going to be miserable. Since this is likely my last pregnancy I am just going to try and enjoy feeling baby movements.

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? I'm going to attempt a natural birth this time without induction/epidural. I am excited about actually going into labor for once

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? I like hanging out in the hospital with just DH and the baby for the first 24 hours. Then it is nice to bring the baby home and introduce the bigger kids

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? Having an actual maternity leave. I never took any time off with my other two (like was back at work after a week) so this will be different. I'm also excited about having the whole holiday season off to be with my family without having to work.
August 15th, 2012, 11:54 AM
canarycream's Avatar Experienced
i just can't wait to hold that sweetie pie baby!
mollymalone likes this.
August 15th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you lost looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy?
Maternity pics, filling out my mat. clothes better, decorating my belly for halloween!.. and of course the baby coming.

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? Just being excited about when it's going to happen! I remember when my water broke with DS that moment was SO crazy exciting and nerve-wracking and every other emotion there is! I can't wait! I also can't wait to experience the new hospital.

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Bonding, nursing, that easy time in the hospital before we go home when meals are cooked for us and we can lay in bed and bond . Also I can't wait to see hubby hold a newborn again and see caleb with his baby brother .

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? I'm actually more nervous than anything since it will all be new to us, but I am excited to bond altogether as a family

August 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? Prepaing for her arrival! Getting the house ready, preparing Izzy to be a big sister, and just knowing the end is near!

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? Just knowing she will be here soon. I can't wait to meet her!

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Bonding with our little girl!

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? I can't wait to see Izzy's face when she meets her baby sister! Kevin's too! He was so nervous around her at first. As she got bigger, he really started to get into talking to and interacting with her.

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
August 16th, 2012, 02:02 AM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months of pregnancy? DH coming home! Getting the nursery set up. Finalizing everything as much as possible for Oli's arrival.

What are you most looking forward as your labor/c-section process begins? Umm.... nothing? I'll be happy that it means the end of my pregnancy, but I'm not looking forward to the whole birthing process

What are you most looking forward to in those first few days after birth? Being not pregnant! And seeing DH with Oliver

What are you most looking forward to when bringing baby home and settling in as a new family? Adjusting to life as a family of three! And spending time with my boys

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search