This week's Teen Mom

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my....I'm sad it's ending! LOL.

Amber - Again, I still feel bad for her. I still feel like Gary makes her life intentionally difficult and uses Leah as a way to control her because she won't "be" with him. It's kind of sad for me to watch because we already know how the story ends (her willingly going to jail because she admits she can't get clean).

Maci - I feel for her because I feel like her situation is closest to what mine was when my oldest was that age. It was funny when Ryan texted her and said he was going to go to court so that her and Kyle couldn't live together because that's exactly the kind of crap Austin's dad used to say to me and I would say to him. The judge straigtened us out pretty quick basically saying that neither of us could dictate what or who was going on in each other's lives as long as it wasn't putting Austin in a bad situation. Not being able to control what goes on when your kid is not at your house is hard. BUt you need to know, I've said forever that I think Maci still has the hots for Ryan. LOL. I have been through a lot of the same stuff with Austins dad and his wife with her being in the background and causing problems. (I can tell when he is doing something because she is pushing him too. At one point he asked if we could open a joint account for him to put child support into. He squirmed the whole time and I could totally tell she was behind it. That idea got shot down pretty quick!)

Farrah - Hol-ee COW what a stage fiver. I could not believe the stuff she said to his Stepmom in Austin "You're going to be a lone bird". Really? Really!! You could see that poor guy she was with feeling more and more suffocated throughout the weekend. Heck, I felt suffocated and I wasn't there.

Catelynn and Ty- I really hope they go back to school. It would stink for them to have been through everything that they have been just to not finish college.

Daffney

August 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
I love teen mom and sad its ending too!

August 15th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
I know I am SO upset its ending with these girls! I'm gunna wonder what's going on with them

I couldn't believe how wasted she looked last night. I mean, she has looked wasted the whole season but WOW it was worse last night. I honestly hate her & I don't feel bad for her at all. She's treated Gary like sh*t most of their relationship. She flies off the handle at him for anything.

& I was literally cringing for that guy Farrah was with, everytime she brought up marriage & kids. I thought it was just ridiculous of her to bring that up so soon, then ell him if he didn't plan on proposing in her time frame. & the things she was saying to his stepmom.. yeah.. she shoulda kept her mouth shut. She's another one I cant stand.
August 15th, 2012, 02:14 PM
BraidensMommy's Avatar Veteran
I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who loves Teen Mom! I have pretty much missed this whole season, due to not having TV. I do plan on getting caught up very soon by watching it online. Mac I has always been my favorite, but I can't stand Farrah!

August 16th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Not looking yet at what you wrote...gotta watch it tomorrow and be back to reply lol
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

August 16th, 2012, 03:25 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Haha so my stupid dvr recorded it weirdly and a bunch of parts were missing?? strangeness. Anyways now that I got to see it, hahahaaha Farrah was terrible. Poor dude. I couldn't believe all the craziness and pressure and the stuff she said to his stepmom. Terrrrrrible. It was almost like that social awkwardness where someone totally doesn't realize they are saying the rudest thing ever when everyone else is watching horrified. Amber really did look totally wasted still from whatever her meds are. Sure some poor choices there that have just gotten worse since they stopped filming. The maci and Ryan thing was kind of odd. I hope they do just go to court and get it sorted out so they can stop talking about it. Not much of an opinion on Tyler and Catelyn. Sad stuff though.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
August 16th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, Amber is hard core on something. It's sad becuase you know it is just going to get worse. Everytime leah gets upset that she's leaving or whatever it breaks my heart. Sometimes it's easy to forget that we are watching this little girls heart break and being set up for a long difficult journey. Amber and Gary just cannot communicate with each other without being awful and nasty.

I was glad he left Farrah in the hotel room. She comes on waaaay to strong. You can tell in some ways that she is just desperately lonely. I wonder if he isn't part of the reason she wanted to send Sophia with her mom for a month. She thought it was a chance for her to get some quality time with her new boyfriend. Bad call!

Daffney

August 17th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
ohhhh-kayyyy....wow!

Farrah-WTH?! She's mental! She is obviously lonely but her manners and such are atrocious! She's rude and when someone says she's pretty, she's like "I know" and not in a joking way. Ugh. Until she learns some manners and self-control, she will chase every nice guy far, far away. Sad because she is lonely but some lessons come hard.

Amber-She was totally wasted and driving. Why would they not report her?! She's talking on her cell the whole time too! And that poor baby girl of hers....so sad. She wants her so bad and she just can't get it together. I think Gary is an *** but really he is the ONLY stability in that girl's life. I think they leave out the 20 times or so that she asks for custody and never shows up. She did it this week...I'm guessing that's why she's not allowed to come over any old time she wants. She's unstable. I just learned about her going to prison...so crazy. She thinks that will make her sober. It will make her clean but not sober...sobriety is in the mind and if she locks herself away, the problem may be there when she does get out. Poor Leah.

Caitlyn and Tyler should have just taken general ed and figured out the rest in the meantime....I really hope they do what they say they will. I really feel for those two.

Macy is so still in love with Ryan which I do not get. He's cute but geez....I'd take Kyle anyday just for the man he is. Ryan is a childish turd. That girl of his has a lot to learn....God help anyone with a guy like that. I too hope they go to court...then maybe the unrealistic threats and the games can stop.

Did I miss anyone? hehe Btw, I'm watching all of the old episodes on netflix....woot!
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search