Just sitting here all hormonal and teary....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By crystalcherry
  • 1 Post By *treefrog*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
I'm not able to view your post I hope everything is ok
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

August 30th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know what the deal is. It was just me lamenting about this being my last pregnancy LOL

Daffney

August 30th, 2012, 04:09 AM
The boards went down just before I saw this thread so it probably lost it then.

Oh girl I feel ya on that one. This is definately my last also and even though it's been rougher than the others(I've always enjoyed pregnancy), I'm still very sad that this is it. I'm sorry you're feeling bad about it.
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

August 30th, 2012, 05:25 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. It did eat it. You know what? Rock this pregnancy then and make a big deal out of it starting now. You could always try to do surrogacy? I don't think I could handle that personally but I get it. We aren't sure if were done or not at this point. *hugs*

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
August 30th, 2012, 05:29 AM
rucca1002's Avatar Veteran
It is an emotional roller coaster for sure. This is likely my last pregnancy too since I don't want to risk having more than three c-sections. It just feels so final. I have to try to not think about it much because it breaks my heart. I told myself I would record everything about this pregnancy since it is my last and I just don't have the time to do it with the boys. So, I totally understand how you feel! I think a little part of me is sad that I will never have a daughter too... But, I am thankful for all that I DO have and love my boys more than life itself and look forward to meeting this little guy too!
August 30th, 2012, 05:36 AM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been thinking about here lately. I don't think mentally I am ready for this to be our last one. I turn 30 in a few weeks and my body really just cannot handle being pregnant. I understand that to some people 4 kids seem like enough but I just don't like the thought that I won't be having any more. I have talked to DH and dont think he is going to get a "v" and I won't be getting my tubes tied again. I guess there is always the posibility that we could have another but I don't think we will. I don't know if the fact that we will have all boys is part of what bothers me or the fact that this chapter of my life will be closing. Great, now Im getting all hormonal and crying again. I think we need a support group.
Gripstress likes this.

August 30th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Aww I bet that is hard emotionally. I'm already afraid I'm going to feel that way down the road, especially since DH says he only wants 3 and I want 4, so I'm already afraid that's going to be hard for me. But it's so far down the road, who knows what will happen or how I'll be feeling by then. But I agree with the others, just enjoy every minute of this pregnancy and do everything you wanted to do in your others but couldn't or didn't. You don't want to regret anything later on!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

August 30th, 2012, 06:09 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs, I have been feeling the same. This is my last pregnancy also. 6 Weeks pp I will be getting the Essure put in.

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

August 30th, 2012, 07:42 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's been on my mind too. I'm having a hard time knowing that this pregnancy will in all reality be our last. By the time that this baby finishes nursing, it will be a whole decade of TTC, being pregnant or nursing. I feel like it will be the end of an era. Some days, I'm excited about getting my body back for good, getting some independence back as the kids all get older and never having those sleepless nights again. Most days, it makes me sad though and I worry that I'll want a forth just so that I'll be able to do it again, not because a forth is best for our family. IDK. I alwasy wanted 4, but DH and I didn't start TTC until I was 27 and I didn't get pregnant with my first born until 30, so we got a late start for a bigger family. My DH is 41 and he's ready to move on to the next chapter of our lives. I always wanted four though..but I feel very thankful that we'll have 3. Sigh.
I'm SO on the same page as you guys.
August 30th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean. This pregnancy has been the worst but dd wasn't all that easy either but to know that all my kids will be leaving the nest really close together and leave me all alone saddens me. I know neither of us are getting fixed so there is always a chance for more(we are only 22) but three kids is really plenty. And to get pregnant again would be risking having twins again and ending up with 5 lol

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

August 30th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
August 30th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm totally comfortable with the decision. It's actually Frank that hems and haws. But year, I already have an eleven year old and I'm 31. I always thought I wanted to be "done" (yeah right, as if) by the time I was 50 and this will do it. I really do feel in my heart that this is my last and my family is complete. But it's hard to think that part of my life will be over. I am looking forward to getting to be home so much more this time than I was with the boys I really am just trying to enjoy every little moment.

Daffney

August 31st, 2012, 12:44 AM
I'm sorry you guys are going through this. I get it...especially having no boys. Logically I have 4 girls and it's plenty, especially with our financial situation and work situation. Mentally though I do wish I could have more but it's not happening. It might be easier if my 17y/o was not totally against having kids but I know that can change someday(I don't want her having kids soon! lol). Anyway, I'm sorry it's on your minds also
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

August 31st, 2012, 07:18 AM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS))) This is our last pregnancy too. I am focusing on the things that we can do in the future that we have been unable/unwilling to do. Going to discovery cove/sea world and all of us being able to swim with the dolphins, going on family camping trips and being able to do things like zipline and kayak/white water rafting. Taking a cruise and not worrying about a little one falling overboard. Taking my oldest on a carribean vacation (for a mom/daughter trip) when she turns 16 and not worrying about leaving a little one behind. I am looking forward to spending time with my husband just us two. We have a loooong way to go...lol. But I try not to think about the things we will be never be doing again and focus on the things we are looking forward to doing as a couple and as a family. I am 36 though, so I am sure it is much easier for me to think that way since I am an old fart...lol!!!
(((HUGS))) again ladies!!!!!
daffneyc likes this.

Our family is complete

August 31st, 2012, 10:24 AM
BraidensMommy's Avatar Veteran
I can definitely sympathize with all you ladies! This will also be our last baby, which makes me VERY sad. I have always wanted a large family (4 kids), but I will only have two. Which I am happy with my two, especially since we'll have a boy and a girl, but oh how I'd love to have more. I'm only 22, so it just doesn't seem right to stop so soon, but with all my female problems it's just the right decision. DH will be getting a v after she's born, so it is a definite for us.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search