September Roll Call!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2012, 01:08 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Rachel/rachkel

EDD: November 5th

What do you still have to do to prepare for baby?: EVERYTHING! Once DH is home, it'll be all about finishing up shopping and getting the nursery set up. Lots to do!

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

September 1st, 2012, 01:09 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Kaley
EDD: Oct 28
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby?: The nursery is almost done, nothing left to buy for that. Just have to see what we get from the baby shower and go from there. We also need to order all her cloth diapers. We haven't gotten ANY yet.

September 1st, 2012, 01:45 PM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Meghann
EDD: planned c-section scheduled for Nov 7th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? same as a bunch of you ladies - a lot and nothing. The big thing is painting Amber and Addyson's room (which is currently ours) and painting our room (which is currently Amber's), and moving furniture around. But, we pretty much have everything we need - especially after today's yard sale adventures

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

September 1st, 2012, 01:51 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: kelly
EDD: Nov 9th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? haha prettty much everything still honestly.

September 1st, 2012, 01:55 PM
turtlefly's Avatar Veteran
Name: turtlefly/Jamie
EDD: November 7th

What do you still have to do to prepare for baby?: my baby shower is tomorrow, and ill just have to buy what i don't get that i need and im all done! i even got my hospital bag packed lo i'm ready!

September 1st, 2012, 03:55 PM
Veteran
Name: Stacey
EDD: Nov 30th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Everything lol

September 1st, 2012, 05:48 PM
Veteran
Name: Stephenie
EDD: November 26th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? A lot. I still have to get the necessities for baby! All I have is clothes, a few diapers, car seat, high chair and a bouncer seat!!

September 1st, 2012, 06:01 PM
~l~
Name:Alisha
EDD:11/10/12
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby?The only thing I HAVE to do is get the baby clothes washed/put away and the car seat, swing, and bouncer cleaned and in place. I would like to also finish painting my front entry, paint our new office nook, organize and put away all paperwork, homeschool and art supplies, clean out fridge/freezer, make freezer meals, and knit baby a few cute items for pics.
September 1st, 2012, 06:07 PM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Sondra
EDD: Nov 2nd
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Pretty much EVERYTHING!

September 1st, 2012, 06:10 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Name: Hannah
EDD: 11/18
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? I have 11 weeks, numerous OB appointments, 2 showers, finish the nursery, pack a hospital bag, and take a prenatal/birthing class. Most of which will be finished in September then its just a waiting game. So not bad shape but not ready either...
September 1st, 2012, 06:21 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
Name: Ki
EDD: 27 November
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Not much.

September 1st, 2012, 06:51 PM
Celiac Disease
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
This will be some of our last full months as a pregnant woman before we get to meet our little ones!!!

Name:
EDD:
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby?

Name: Casey
EDD: Nov 4th (still need to schedule Csection)
Preparations: This weekend (today) Painting room now, doing laundry of all clothes, sheets, past items used with baby 1, that I put in attic. Tomorrow we are steam cleaning carpet, moving furniture back in and decorating. All i need after this weekend is money to buy quite a few more things I'll need. Nipples for bottles, hamper, etc...

NTNP and TTC #3. Hoping for a BFP August 2014 (hoping for april/may baby)
September 1st, 2012, 08:16 PM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Shannon
EDD: Nov. 15th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? I haven't really done anything. I guess just pull out clothes and order a few more cloth diapers.

September 1st, 2012, 08:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: MommaHarvey/Sarah
EDD: Nov.24th/ c-section date Nov.19th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Need to get all the clothes out of the boxes, washed and put up. Still have no diapers, and I need new attachments for my breast pump.

September 1st, 2012, 08:29 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Adrienne
EDD: Nov 18
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Get him a dresser and a car seat. Go through all the boys clothes we have and wash them, as well as his diapers. Start preparing freezer meals. Get the crib and bassinet set up. Deep clean both vehicles. Pack hospital bags. Get people lined up to care for the older kids while in the hospital. I have timelines set up for each of these things to be done, abd so far I feel pretty on track. I have a few other things on the timeline, such as starting Christmas shopping, cleaning up the basement, going to the pottery place to make something for baby. But those things aren't do super important in terms of preparing for baby...

September 1st, 2012, 10:11 PM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Carrie
EDD: 11/6/12
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? The nursery! We have everything, but still need to paint, decorate, put the furniture together, and organize everything.

September 2nd, 2012, 05:25 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Alyssa
EDD: 11/19/2012
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Everything!!! We have to finish the nursery and get all the necessary supplies together. Hopefully I will get a lot at my baby shower!

[/url

September 2nd, 2012, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Cindy
EDD: 11/30
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Go through stuff and put it away. We have everything we need, I'm waiting on my orders from sears and carters to come and an ebay lot I won then I'll start washing the clothes. But I'm pretty sure everything we need is out of the way. I do want to get a snugride stroller frame but I don't need it and it will have to wait because we just bought all the school supplies/ shoes &clothes for 6 kids going back to school, after school pictures are done if I still want it I'll get it.

September 2nd, 2012, 06:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sam
EDD was 11/30 but Payton was born 8/17
Just a few things to do before she gets home (probably wont come home until around her due date)... mostly organizing. I have to get a new shelving system for the closet since she'll be sharing with DS i need to get something with two different hanging bars. After i get around to getting that i can get the clothes organized. I need to get the clothes my sister is sending me also. Other then that its just small stuff like go find all the bottles and sterlize them, put the crib mattress back up, wash the bouncy seat etc

September 2nd, 2012, 07:21 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Jannell
EDD: 11/26/2012
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? I'm not sure probably a lot. I'll probably make a list here soon. I'm not too worried about it

Tags
september 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search