September Roll Call!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Pageturner
Name: Morgan
EDD: 10/26/2012
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Lots and lots of cleaning and organizing...I still have a shower coming up too.
September 14th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
Name: Selena
EDD: 11/14
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Everything! I really need to get the nursery together. My baby shower is Oct. 6 so I am hoping what I don't get ready in the nursery, I'll receive as a gift!
September 15th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Veteran
Name: Laura
EDD: November 1st
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Wash and put away all the clothes. They're still in tubs lol. I guess just organize everything.
September 16th, 2012, 03:01 PM
fireflyluna13's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Selena
EDD: 11/4, hoping to deliver at 37wks (after 10/14) like my other two pregnancies...
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Organize the mountain of baby stuff I've suddenly been given this week. Clean my filthy house. Finish packing my hospital bag. Figure out where my kids will go during delivery. Decide on RCS vs. VBAC...EEEEEKKKK Too much!
~Selena, mom to 3 boys: Alex 10, William 8. and Baby boy #3 Lukas Araya born 10/28/2012

Lukas was born with moderate to severe metopic craniosynostosis with trigonocephaly. Corrective surgery performed March 18, 2013. We are on the other side!!!
September 26th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Name: Channon
EDD: 11/05
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Need a dresser and a car seat, otherwise, have what I need to get started.
September 27th, 2012, 09:11 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Shannon
EDD: 11/15
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Need some new wetbags and a charger for our camera.

September 27th, 2012, 02:00 PM
MelNYC's Avatar Melissa
Oh my, I'm late to this one!

Name: Melissa
EDD:11/22
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? I feel pretty prepared, though the nursery will be a few weeks until its complete and then a few more bits and pieces to get. Wash baby clothes. And classes and hospital tour coming up. All in all I feel ready!
September 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Veteran
Name: Brandy
EDD: November 14th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Small finishing touches on nursery(hang up pictures and put away some items), buy a baby bath tub and wash cloths, breast pump if i decide to bf, move bassinet upstairs, wash all her clothes and bedding, clean the rest of house, sent my leave papers for work.... im sure there's other stuff i'm forgetting to!
September 27th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Durango14's Avatar ♥ Expecting #2 ♥
Name: Sarah

EDD: October 29 (formerly Nov 2nd)

What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Soooo much! Take a newborn care class, take a tour of the hospital, give the house a deep cleaning

September 27th, 2012, 07:28 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
Name: Amanda
EDD: November 12th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Just arrange his room, there's a lot piled that hasn't been organized

September 27th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Super Mommy
(Can't remember if I posted, so here goes again if I did...)

Name: Justine
EDD: November 5th
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? A bit of household cleaning, and taking care of the rest of my delivery bag.
Rosalie Octavia, born on October 22nd and 9:35am, 7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches.
September 29th, 2012, 10:54 PM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
Name: Magda
EDD:Nov. 11/14
What do you still have to do to prepare for baby? Finish getting the wall stuff in the twins nursery, buy diapers and white onesies, and pack my hopstial bag...
September 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Super Mommy
Name:Antrim
Edd: Nov 5th
Still have to get nursery together and pack hospital bags

Tags
september 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search