Mommy Check-in:

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cmom3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
Name:
FTM or BTDT:
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically?
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?)
Are you doing any exercise? how much?
How are those hubbies treating you?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

September 1st, 2012, 11:09 AM
cmom3's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Joyce Caton
FTM or BTDT: BTDT x 3
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? Great on all 3
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) 120lbs before and 123lbs now
Are you doing any exercise? how much? Was going to the gym, but I much rather come home to my babies so now we walk 3 miles in the evening.
How are those hubbies treating you? He is treating me great! He helps out with Kinley all the time when he's not working. And the sex has been great without the big belly being in the way!
Jasmine. likes this.

Last edited by cmom3; September 1st, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
September 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Super Mommy
Name: Bethany
FTM or BTDT: FTM
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? So-so, I'm not getting much sleep beyond one 3 hour stretch in the middle of the night so I'm pretty drained and I'm anxious about going back to work, we don't have child-care so I have to juggle
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) - lost 25lbs so far, another 25 to go, 40 to goal weight
Are you doing any exercise? how much? Walking Daily, Treadmill on Incline and just starting running
How are those hubbies treating you? He's awesome...sometimes clueless and usually only offers to watch the baby so I can go out when she's napping...but he's started getting up in the night when she's super fussy so that I can go back to sleep for half an hour before I switch off with him again - so really, i can't complain - he's come a long way
September 1st, 2012, 11:49 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Name: Rachael
FTM or BTDT: btdt
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? feeling pretty good.. could be better physically!
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) Lost 40 lbs.. still have 30 lbs to goal.
Are you doing any exercise? how much? Mostly just walking and ab workouts for now.. haven't had time for much else!
How are those hubbies treating you? He's treating me wonderful... as always.

September 1st, 2012, 04:59 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
Name:Kailey
FTM or BTDT: Btdt

How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? Pretty good

How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) Got back to pre-preg then gained 3lbs. No big deal, I'll worry about it later.

Are you doing any exercise? how much? I walk a good amount, but that's it.

How are those hubbies treating you? Good enough..lol. He likes to be a butt.

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
September 1st, 2012, 05:23 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
Name: Annika
FTM or BTDT: BTDT
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? good actually occasionally tired at times but I'm lucky to have an awesome hubby
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) almost at my pre-preg weight.. Few lbs to go
Are you doing any exercise? how much? no not yet once Hayden gets more in a schedule I will probably do some cardio and use the elliptical and tighten the tummy exercises
How are those hubbies treating you? great most of the time but of course there are bickerings here and there (hey no man is perfect)

Name: Annika
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? good actually occasionally tired at times but I'm lucky to have an awesome hubby
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) almost at my pre-preg weight.. Few lbs to go
Are you doing any exercise? how much? no not yet once Hayden gets more in a schedule I will probably do some cardio and use the elliptical and tighten the tummy exercises
How are those hubbies treating you? great most of the time but of course there are bickerings here and there (hey no man is perfect)

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

September 1st, 2012, 09:37 PM
Jasmine.'s Avatar Mommy to Kay & Kennedy!
Name: Jasmine
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? Good, good, and tired!
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) 13lbs heavier than my pre-preggo weight but I'm not complaining. I've always been thin so the extra weight is nice.
Are you doing any exercise? how much? No, people are really surprised I had 2 babies (back to back at that!). You really can't tell. I wanna hit the gym though, just to tone up.
How are those hubbies treating you? SO gave me a morning massage the other day. Wish I could wake up to that ALL the time. Lol.

September 2nd, 2012, 02:04 PM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Glenna
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? back to normal
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) 4-5lbs above prepreggo...and I'll probably stay there until I wean (which is a LONG time from now)
Are you doing any exercise? how much? running, walking with baby, some Insanity. I exercise when baby allows
How are those hubbies treating you? good! no complaints

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
September 2nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
acj0890's Avatar Veteran
Name: Amber

How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? Pretty good on all three!

How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) bout 5 more pounds heavier than pre-pregnancy. Not too worried though cause I look like I did before, and my clothes fit.

Are you doing any exercise? how much? None really. Never really have.

How are those hubbies treating you? Pretty great. He's very helpful when he's at home and good about taking care of the baby so I can have some alone time.
September 2nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley
FTM or BTDT: ftm
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? Tons better first 2 weeks were rough
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) I have 7 lbs to pre preggo I got so many compliments right after I had the baby my tummy went right back wish my boobs would! I lost 25 lbs the first week
Are you doing any exercise? how much? Started yesterday hoping to start swimming again soon
How are those hubbies treating you? Amazing it was tough at first adjusting
September 3rd, 2012, 07:44 AM
first time mommy to be!
Name: Rennata

How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? good, great, alright.

How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?)

was 194.5. now 160. pre-peg- 150. want to be 130.

Are you doing any exercise? how much?

Nothing really. Jax loves to be held all the time and it makes it hard to do much...

How are those hubbies treating you?

SO is awesome. Cant really complain.

September 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Name:Lindsey
FTM or BTDT:BTDT
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically?I've always been out of my mind, so I believe I am doing ok. I do have my moments though where I wonder why I did it all over again. Although I can say that I cannot imagine my life without him.
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?)No matter what I do, I cannot lose these last 10 lbs.
Are you doing any exercise? how much?I walk and do yoga every day.
How are those hubbies treating you?He ticked me off today, but otherwise he is awesome.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
September 3rd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Holly
BTDT
Emotionally im drained physically i want to do so much more.
Weight im stuck but stress about moving has me at a stalemate. Will get set up again after i move in a few weeks.
hubby is hubby.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

September 4th, 2012, 04:35 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Meg
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? Mentally - good, emotionally - good, physically - garbage.
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) Dropped 35 right away and am stuck. Want to lose another 30 at least.
Are you doing any exercise? how much? Just starting now...had the c section so was out of commission, the had a 2.5 week long painful period..finally getting down to business.
How are those hubbies treating you? Like a queen, as usual

September 5th, 2012, 03:36 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Name: Lesha
How are you feeling mentally, emotionally & physically? better now, had to give in and get meds about 2 weeks ago. baby blues hit me for the first time in my life.
How about weight (back to pre-preggo?, gained? lost? staying the same?) back to prepg
Are you doing any exercise? how much? just chasing my kids
How are those hubbies treating you? considering there's been no mommy/daddy time for a long time, pretty darn good.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search