Could I get any more personal?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2012, 07:50 PM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes that is true about the nipple stimulation and I will probably be stopping that soon .

September 2nd, 2012, 08:16 PM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gripstress View Post
adamandeve.com is a great place to buy stuff. So cheap and they always throw in freebees and make sure you find a coupon code first because they are everywhere! Howard Stern always had codes for that site but there are alot of different ones. And yeah, I'm a showerhead girl too lol

Careful with the nipple stimulation while pg...can give you cx or bh...
Maybe I need to go shopping lol

I hear the "dolphin" kind of vibrators are very helpful

September 2nd, 2012, 10:35 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OK, I had second thoughts about sharing this personal info so I just copied my message and I'll send it to you via PM instead. I know, I know, lame. If this were in the Igloo, I'd had no problem but I would be mortified if someone I knew other than you guys stumbled upon this!

Last edited by gardenbelle; September 3rd, 2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: decided to send the message via PM instead :)
September 2nd, 2012, 10:48 PM
The Truth is out There
If I don't use a vibrator, I take FOREVER. I have to really concentrate and think of specific things, and if I'm DTD with DH, that just doesn't happen. I completely understand throwing in the towel. It's not even fun to try, because it takes so long.
Plus, DH doesn't really seem to know what he's doing in that area, and my attempts to show him how to do it don't work so...

September 2nd, 2012, 11:09 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Ok time varies for me depending on mood and how long since last O...like if it's been a few days I'm very ready to go. Typically 2-5 minutes and sex plus stimulation can make it easier but because of pressure to finish it can make it take longer also. Dh will typically wait for me to finish, if he can lol, because he pretty well knows I'm working on myself at the same time and can tell when I'm done.

As for positions, it's really any position where you have at least some room to slip a hand down.

I CAN get to completion without using my hand but it's difficult because of how I'm built. I have more outer labia than inner(wow talk about personal lol) so it can be more difficult to get to from sex w/ rubbing(like Mary was talking about).

I'm also one to occasionally throw in the towel also(or not pick up the "towel" to begin with)
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

September 3rd, 2012, 07:58 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First, Im glad Im not the only one who doesnt mind talking about this! Ive never been able to get there manually myself. HE could do it, but I just cant to it on my own. Unless with water... Showerheads can be really strong and be too much pressure sometimes. May I suggest laying in the tub and using the water from the faucet? Positions-I also have to be facing him. My go to is usually missionary but him still and ME moving against him for the most part. Or me on top. I have gotten there from behind but only after an O by other means and not very often. I dont think my husband was crazy about the idea of vibrators because he assumed I would use them myself and not with him. I explained that I cant get there alone so I wanted HIM to use it on me. TOTALLY different concept to him! It became like a game to him. As for how long, its usually 5-10, maybe 15. But that is after years of figuring out what actually gets me there and that he wont until I do.

Have you tried those stimulating gels/lubes? Orgasmix is the only name I can remember right now. And another website to check is edenfantasy.com. They have pretty decent prices, a crazy huge variety, and quick and discreet delivery
LindseyF and Gripstress like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 3rd, 2012, 09:52 AM
LindseyF's Avatar Expecting 2nd Dec Baby!
Thanks, girls, Y'all are great Totally going to continue this in the Igloo ... completely forgot that even existed. I posted a thread on my playgroup's FB page & we're going on 140 comments I'm loving the tips, comments, etc etc, so I hope we can continue this in the Igloo, cuz I'm at a point of major frustration & eager for more of y'alls experiences & ideas!!
September 3rd, 2012, 11:09 AM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
Im glad we are gonna move this to the Igloo... lol its gettin a little personal in here.

Great tips!

September 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
posted to Igloo

...Hilary...
Mommy to Charlotte (b. 12/15/2008)
and Clara (b. 11/28/2010)
and Benjamin (b. 12/11/2012)

Last edited by hilhillrn; September 3rd, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
September 4th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I forgot about the igloo...

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
September 4th, 2012, 07:54 AM
DawnVH's Avatar Supermom to Sid and Este
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyF View Post
So I had no drive whatsoever after having DS until last month & now it's insane. Problem is DH won't do oral while I'm pregnant cuz it's just 'too weird' for him. And now that my belly's so big, I can't really blame the guy. Anyways, I've never equated toys with DTD (more like for DYI projects) but I'm tired of being left high 'n dry (or not so much) So I'm trying to get outta my comfort zone & really need advice.

Yup, I'm goin' there, ladies. For those brazen enough to answer ... Ideas on how to accomplish the whole penetration AND clitoral stimulation at the same time? So far it's 1) doggy style 2) spooning (thanks Gripstress) What else? And how long do y'all typically take to O ... I feel like I take forever, which is typically why I just throw in the towel while DTD
I'm with you on feeling that I take forever. My husband seems to always be in the mood and this pregnancy I am not. (I can't have any orgasms at this point now though due to it brings on labor for me.....) but even after pregnancy for a while I have a hard time even feeling like I want it. However.....for me I have to have clitoral stimulation. So there's got to be plenty of foreplay.....which for my husband sometimes doesn't happen. So if I know that it's going to be "short lived" I will have to have access to myself as well so I can give myself clitoral stimulation while he's penetrating. Otherwise, it's not going to happen for me.

For those of you that haven't had it.....I would definitely suggest a vibrator. Heck...get the ones you can bring into the bathtub with you if you are weirded out by your husband knowing you have a play toy. (My husband didn't know I had one for such a long time because I was embarassed.) Then he walked in on me in the bathroom and that was the end of that story...lol. I would definitely try to find out what gets you there though. It will not only help you lead your husband to find that place for you (and it will make him happy to know he's satisfying you in that way!) but your satisfaction from DTD will definitely be a lot more pleasurable!

ok. just realized this moved. HA. oh well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search