Sick and watching...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Becky_78
  • 1 Post By daffneyc

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Intervention on A&E on demand. I've never watched this show before today - and I've just watched six in a row. These stories are so sad!!!

Someone suggest a better marathon for me before I end up super depressed...

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

September 4th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
lol I like that show but it is really sad...too close to home too. I actually own a season...ick. You could watch Teen Mom on netflix streaming! lol Feel better soon
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

September 4th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Teen Mom!!! Good call!!! I've only watched a couple of those episodes - never the whole season. And after Intervention it will seem almost like a comedy
anna.rose and Gripstress like this.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

September 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I could watch Intervention, hoarders and the first 48 for days at a time. None of those shows typically have happy endings though so that doesn't help! LOL
Gripstress likes this.

Daffney

September 5th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Woot! It's sad sometimes but definately a funny show most of the time, especially compared to Intervention...or Hoarders or First 48...Yikes!
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

September 5th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My husbands friend was one of the episodes last season. It was "Austin" from last season. They filmed a lot of it at the house my husband lived in when we met. (I lovingly dubbed it the "Fraternity Action Hero" house because it was a bunch of dudes in their late twenties sleeping on futons). His girlfriend was one of the techs I worked with at the hospital in Fort Collins. I knew that guy from being out and about and he seemed like a genuinely nice dude. Always drunk, but I always saw him out at the bars so never thought much of it. He actually passed away earlier this year. It was sad. Ever since then, that show is a little hard to watch because now I feel like it's about "real" people if you KWIM. Ok, I'm done being a buzzkill. LOL.

Teen Mom is awesome marathon watching! You mostly just shake your head. I watched a marathon of "Gene Simmons: Family Jewels" last time I was sick, that family cracks me up. I was a little sad it was canceled!

Daffney

September 5th, 2012, 02:43 AM
That's really sad about that guy...addiction is such a terrible thing that can really sneak up on you. Especially bad when "everyone is doing it" and you are more prone to addiction through genetics. I so easily could have lost my dh...he could have easily been an episode all to himself. It's just so heartbreaking.
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search