Wednesday Whines and Woohoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
If you've got any whines and/or woohoos today, share them here!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

September 5th, 2012, 06:53 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woohoos: Contractions haven't been horrible today. Oh and DD is back on the potty training bandwagon. She had fallen off as soon as all these problems started (probably from being upset about mommy being gone and what not), but she got a new potty seat to go on the big girl potty with "Melmo" on it and she now tries to go even when she doesn't have to.

Whines: My house is a disaster so I will likely go insane, start cleaning, and make my contractions bad today.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
September 5th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Whine: It looks like we have more storms headed our way today. As much as we needed the rain earlier in the summer, I'm so over it now!

Woohoo: I think I might get to have lunch with my mom today!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

September 5th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I am in so much pain today it's not funny. I don't think it's contractions but it for sure hurts and I have had diarriah with it for 3 weeks now...:/

But on the good side dd has decided to play nicely in her room so I'm not having to chase her around cleaning up messes lol

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

September 5th, 2012, 08:34 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whines: I'm nervous about my results of my glucose tolerance test and it's stressing me out. Hopefully I will hear something from the drs office today.

Woohoos: My son who was very apprehensive about his new preschool is starting to like it.

September 5th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Super Mommy
Whines: Our refrigerator is going out, of course when there is NO money to buy a new one . The house looks like a tornado has gone through it and I have no desire or energy to clean it.

Woohoos: My 3 year old started preschool today

September 5th, 2012, 09:10 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I have terrible indigestion and pain from this sciatic nerve in my back but I have to do laundry and clean some. Ugh I don't want to....

Woo-Hoo: I only have 90 day left in this pregnancy!! The real countdown begins!

September 5th, 2012, 11:30 AM
BlueJayBaby's Avatar Veteran
Whines: After travelling across the province for a funeral on Monday I swelled up like a balloon. The swelling in my hands got so bad that my FIL had to cut off my engagement and wedding rings They are fixable but still made me sad. I also feel like I am getting a cold.... this would be my 3rd one this pregnancy. boo

Woohoo: Baby girl is getting stronger and I feel her kicks pretty consistantly now.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy
September 5th, 2012, 11:38 AM
The Truth is out There
Whine: DH's grandpa won't let me cook things how I do it. I just got told that I need to turn up the roast, even though I've made roast a hundred times.

Woohoo: Dinner is in the slow cooker, so my day is free and clear!

September 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
Whine: my back pain has been THRU THE ROOF today. I've been dealing with horrible back pain for years, but lately its been SO bad. I havent really been able to get out of bed today. Some days its not as bad, but its just one of those days.

Woohoo: I'm 27 weeks today!! Since I'm jumping on the "27 weeks is the start of the 3rd trimester" bandwagon, I'm ecstatic today!! HELLO 3rd TRIMESTER!! Its so nice to finally meet you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search