We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I called the per already to ask but my husband is being sent to seattle for 2 weeks for work. I have always wanted to go!! It also stresses me out to be a single mom for 2 weeks... I was thinking of flying up there for the weekend in between the 2 weeks. Micah will be 7 weeks old so he will not have had his 2 month shots yet... I am only really concerned about whooping cough and was going to ask if he could get it a week early... Even with that do you think I shouldn't? I really want to go and would love to have my husbands help for even just a few days but if it could be bad then I obviously won't go. I don't know much does anyone else have any opinion or words of advice?
This was asked in my birth class and the nurses agreed its best to wait at least 8 weeks, but both of them flew well before that since they felt comfortable dealing with any sickness being ped nurses. Unfortunately, airports/planes are breeding grounds for germs.