I accepted a new position!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2012, 03:13 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well the company I interviewed with (and turned down the job offer), re-interviewed me for another position, for a larger branch, and made me an offer of a job making $17k more a year than I am now. It was an offer I can't refuse! So I'm going to have to look into daycare in North Carolina because I am going to be going there a week at a time for a few weeks (split up...a week there, a week or two back..etc). I'm still nursing Brayden and don't have any milk stored (not that I'd leave him anyways) so I need to find a daycare in Winston Salem that will watch him a week at a time. I hope I don't have any trouble! Also any advice for flying with an infant would be MUCH appreciated!

We are also almost done with the renovations on our new house and will be moving next Saturday. Things are crazy busy I've been working 46 hrs a week at the bank I am at now since we are short staffed and DH has been working every evening at the new house from the time I get home until 1am every night for the past 3 weeks trying to get the renos done on the house. I paid my brother $4500 in advance to do all the work and he basically skipped on us...so I'm not very happy to say the least. We basically wasted all of our savings paying my brother to renovate the house just for my DH to do it.

Sigh....but Brayden is doing good! He's still too lazy to roll (he's only rolled twice) but he hates laying down and prefers his exersaucer...he likes to be upright rather than lay down. Nursing is going well, he's really big and doing so well. He's a happy baby that loves to coo and grunt and talk all the time. He always has a smile for me no matter how stressful the day is!

Just thought I'd let everyone know I AM alive...life is just beyond hectic right now and is probably going to be that way for at least a few months!

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

September 15th, 2012, 04:49 PM
shanirah's Avatar Mommy Strawberry
Yay for a better position and that is an awesome pay increase!

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” The Doctor

September 20th, 2012, 09:06 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
That is awesome!!! especially after all the crap your previous boss has given you

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
September 21st, 2012, 04:20 AM
Veteran
Yay! for a new job with good pay!!....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search