Baby check-in

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ub33422

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2012, 08:27 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Update us on your baby!!

=May '05 and '11

September 18th, 2012, 11:10 AM
just_em's Avatar TANSTAAFL!
Getting big! Nursing well, pumping is going okay (it's really tough some days!).

Let's see... Rolling over? Check. Blowing raspberries? Check. Eating toes? Check. Babbling all.the.time.? Check. "Inchworming" around? Check.

All in all, a happy, healthy little girl. We're totally in love with her.

September 18th, 2012, 11:41 AM
allicyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Babies are fantastic! Both are rolling and crawling all over the place. Max is trying to sit up from laying down, but he's not strong enough. Both are sitting for short periods at a time. They like playing with plastic bags... brb....Seriously. They can already take diapers out of the plastic and then sit there and just crinkle the bag with their fingers!! Don't worry, I take it away.

We ahve tried food, but neither are very interested. Bananas made Charlotte throw up yesterday, and Max's tongue thrust reflex is still too strong. It's ok though, because I really don't want to feed them yet. It's too much work.

They are babbling, blowing raspberries, giggling... I LOVE this age!

thank you jaidynsmum!!
September 18th, 2012, 11:46 PM
missm0011's Avatar Super Mommy
She's a baby. Happiest one I've had so far! She rolls, and chews on things, and loves making weird noises that scare the crap out of me. So far we've learned she is a huge fan of squash, she does not like sitting and would much prefer to be on the floor pretending like she knows how to crawl (which she doesn't), and nobody and I mean nobody can hold her except me. All in all I'd give her an A-. I had to dock points because she doesn't nap.

September 19th, 2012, 12:11 AM
shanirah's Avatar Mommy Strawberry
Ah, she's a character! Loves her jumperoo. No teeth, no sitting up, no crawling, not interested in rolling (unless it's from stomach to back, but she can do both). She started on peaches a few weeks ago, and then carrots last week, which she is not fond of. I had to mix them with peaches to get her to eat them. I have bananas thawing in the fridge. She still has pushes them out alot with her tongue but not as much as when we first started. Amelia prefers my right boob to the point that my left boob is almost dry and useless, but I put her on there every time now in hopes of correcting it. My boobs are so lopsided. She prefers me to hold her, but will let pretty much anyone hold her, at least for awhile. She LOVES her daddy and brother and is very interested in her big sister, who avoids her so far. She likes tv and the tablet, it is a good distraction for her. She is currently sleeping in her crib, so I should finish up here and get to bed also.

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” The Doctor

September 19th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Veteran
Ah... little miss independent here is growing well - TOO well in fact...

I had to store her 9mos sleeper (which I just bought btw) coz DH tried to put it on her and it doesn't fit!!

Here's the rundown on my little punk (DH's nickname)
1. She's found her delicious toes,
2. figured out how to scratch the back of her knee with her toenails (which we trim incessantly - once we found deep scratches behind her legs).
3. Babbles back to me LOUDLY when I say 'NO' - she's starting early....
4. Decided that blowing raspberries is fun when mommy has to wipe the drool all.the.time.
5. Sits with her legs up on the table - coz she thinks she's 'the Don'
6. HATES rice cereal so now I have to find fruits for her to eat
7. Hugs me (I guide her a little - okay a Lot) when I get home
8. Thinks that 'kiss mommy' is a synonym for lick / suck mommy's cheek.
9. Rolls from back to front - then proceeds to babble loudly so someone rolls her back.... (mind you - she does know how to roll back) such the princess...
10. Loves the outdoors - sucked for us coz when it rained yesterday she was a BEAR to deal with...

Ah... little peanut.... btw, she still does the suck suck suck - chomp - smile routine on me... can't resist that gummy little smile...
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.
September 20th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
Grant is great. Nursing well, rolling/scooching all over, trying to crawl, no solids yet, has a bottom tooth, and is a little Mr. Sunshine!

September 20th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Mischesbaby
Found her feet, likes doing raspberries or as my mom calls them strawberries lol, just starting being too nosy to eat properly, we need to feed her in a quiet setting or she won't eat good. Tried to give her a sippy cup to see what she would do, but comes out too fast and she plays with it like a toy. Really doing good in the jumperoo or exersaucer whichever it is called.
September 20th, 2012, 04:05 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
Noah and Liam are doing good. I think Liam is going to crawl first, he is much more interested in being active. And Noah is perfectly happy as long as somebody is holding him lol. They love playing with their feet. They also randomly just stick their legs and laugh like crazy. They like sucking on their thumbs now. The babies nurse very well and sleep good.
September 20th, 2012, 10:36 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Emily is doing well...blowing raspberries...sitting up better...rolling...smiling and laughing tons...started playing with my face in the mornings...talking to herself for like an hour starting nice and early at 6 am haha...just interacting much better overall. She is getting her first tooth. I noticed it coming in a few weeks ago.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
September 21st, 2012, 06:50 AM
JenJen3574's Avatar Super Mommy
Clara is such a smiley baby. She is smiling in the mornings when we get her up and always seems to be in such a good mood. She is still breastfeeding, but we are supplementing with a few solids now. She rolls both ways, is almost (but not quite) sitting up, she loves her big sister and her daddy. She is sort of interested in big brother who just isn't around as much cause he works and has a ton more to do than big sister. Mama is just boobies.
Once a decade, right?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search