Knock Knock: Can I come in?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kemper2.0

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2012, 01:17 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello!!

May I join your group, pretty please?? My baby was really born in July, but the July PR is DEAD I miss being active on here and would love to join your PR if that's okay!

Here is a little about myself and my family, by way of formal introduction My name is Kat (23) and I've been married to Heath (26) for 4.5 years now.

We have two sweet kiddos. Gideon Ray, who turned two earlier this month and Ariella Elise, who was born on July 6.

We live in Charleston, SC, at the moment, where DH is a Naval Officer and I am a Domestic Engineer (ummm, sometimes it's referred to as a stay at home mom). We are originally from Louisiana (me from South, DH from North). We moved from Dallas to Charleston almost a year ago.

I would love to get to know you ladies and hope that you post a little (or a lot) bit about yourselves and your families! and please let me know if you have any questions!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

September 18th, 2012, 04:44 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Welcome and of course!!!
I'm Annika! Mommy to Victoria (21 months) and now baby Hayden (almost 4 months)...
I was due June 11th but gave birth at 38 weeks on may 28th... Although I always knew I'd have a May baby since DD came early too (37w5d) I joined te June DDC
I'm an ER nurse currently on mat leave (the nice long Canadian mat leave) DH is Jonathan and we've been together 6yrs and married for 3yrs!!!!
Looking forward to getting to know u and ur LO better! Feel free to jump in... In great to have more mommies with us! maybe some of those burning questions may be asked or answered!

September 18th, 2012, 05:11 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Of course come on in!!

I'm Stephanie (21) and my daughter McKinley Grace is 3 months old she was born on June 18. We live in Orange County California. I am a single mom and currently a stay at home mom. I was a nanny and was going to be taking her with me but the family is going through some things so I am currently just a stay at home mommy! I think when McKinley is a year old I will find another family and that way she can stay with me
Welcome to the boards!! Your children are beautiful!

September 18th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Kat! You'll love it over here! They're a bit slow too, but they definately seem to have fun!
September 18th, 2012, 06:33 PM
WoahMama83's Avatar Veteran
Welcome! I'm Heather (29) mom to Caitlin (10) Ashton (8) Preston (7) and Madelyn was born June 18th at 38.4 weeks due to high blood pressure. We are from Georgia and I'm also a SAHM.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my wonderful siggy!

That's me ~~~>Facebook-Heather
September 18th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Jessie O's Avatar Veteran
Welcome! I'm Jessie, I have 2 kiddos. One from my first marriage, KyLee, and the newest addition, Nicholas, with DH. We live in Katy, Texas outside of Houston. Originally from Austin! (MISS IT.) I'm a phlebotomist, but I don't plan on going back to work for several months. Or more.
September 18th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Amchelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, your kids are adorable!! I'm Amber SAHM to 3 boys Tristan 8, Zayne 6 (almost) and our newest little guy Spencer born early at 35wks on May 4th. Feel free to jump right in, the ladies here are awesome! Can't wait to get to know you and your LO better.

September 19th, 2012, 04:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Kat! Good to see you here!
September 19th, 2012, 07:29 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Welcome to the group! I'm Rachael. My June baby is Amelia, she was born on June 6th. I also have two boys that are 8 and 2! We're an Air Force family and we're currently stationed in Germany!

September 19th, 2012, 10:51 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!

I'm moving to Charleston in about a month so I might be picking your brain! My son is Pax - he was born on 6.8.2012 and is too freaking funny!

Glad to have you!

September 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
welcome! im sara. i have 2 daughters. ali is 5.5 and jill is 11 weeks (born july 3rd, due june 22nd). my dh is tim we have been married a little over a year. he is ali's step dad but you would never know. we also have 2 dogs. stewie is 2.5 and bella is almost a year old.
September 19th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Bethany, I live in Toronto with DH (Graham) and our new little baby Philippa (we call her Pippa). She was born on her due date June 16, we've been married 2 years, have a little dog named Harley who is very unimpressed that he is now "the other" child. I just finished my Masters degree, DH is finishing his up this year. We're both studying to be ministers in our churches. He's at school full time, I work part time at a church right now running their children's program so I get to take Pippa with me to work (which would be great, if she ever napped lol)
September 20th, 2012, 06:55 AM
first time mommy to be!
Hi and welcome! I'm Rennata- first time mom to a little girl also born on July 6! yay birthday buddies! Her name is Jaxen and she is my world. I'm a tv producer but currently on mat leave. I live with my SO (Travis) and we've been together for nearly 10 years! (insane) and my two other babies Captain Nibbles and Crown Princess Suki (rabbits). I live in Toronto Canada.

September 20th, 2012, 09:52 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Hi I'm Lindsey and I am a mommy to 3 kiddos--William 10yrs, Brisa 9yrs, and Layne 16.5 weeks.

You say that you are from Louisiana, I am originally from Lake Charles! All of my family still lives out there in that area. I am now near the Houston area.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search