Blah O/T Vent

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Almondeyes
  • 2 Post By BabyLove23
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 2 Post By Glycerin19
  • 1 Post By BabyLove23
  • 1 Post By newserenity
  • 1 Post By Cocoa Sashimi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2012, 04:04 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like the Mega Bi*** from the Midwest. I have no patients anymore. I am so uncomfortable and sore its crazy. Dh doesn't want me to do anything while he is gone as he is afraid I am going to hurt myself.. *rollseyes* I have yelled at a friend of mine who wanted just my DH to go with her and her DH to a haunted house this weekend with out me. They made this big scene about how they wont let me in. DH should go with them though. This same person has to question every single thing I do as it is anyways and I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. I am ready to have this baby. I don't want him here premature but I want time to go by faster.. I need a dam* beer or a few!

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
September 22nd, 2012, 04:09 PM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
I'm with you on the beer notion.
BabyLove23 and mrs.wagner.10 like this.

September 22nd, 2012, 04:25 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did someone mention alcohol?!!!!

Why can't you go in a haunted house? We got some really big ones around here, and regardless how loud or scary it may be, they would never tell a pregnant women she can't go in.

Who does this chick think she is?
mrs.wagner.10 and Almondeyes like this.

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
September 22nd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
OMGzzz!! When DH asks me if there is anything I want him to pick up and I always say "Moscato!"

If your DH doesn't mind then go with them to the haunted house. Don't feel like a b**** I would be fuming too if someone was telling me what I can and can't do!
mrs.wagner.10 likes this.

September 22nd, 2012, 07:21 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
There is seriously a restriction for a haunted house? Is there a website you can verify that? I absolutely hear you on the beer. I need wine so badly, I can nearly call it a craving LOL I'm seriously considering having a bottle in my hospital bag for after the birth. You have every right to feel ****** at this point. You're very close to being full-term though. Maybe you'll get lucky and go a couple of weeks early.
BabyLove23 and mrs.wagner.10 like this.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

September 22nd, 2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycerin19 View Post
There is seriously a restriction for a haunted house? Is there a website you can verify that? I absolutely hear you on the beer. I need wine so badly, I can nearly call it a craving LOL I'm seriously considering having a bottle in my hospital bag for after the birth. You have every right to feel ****** at this point. You're very close to being full-term though. Maybe you'll get lucky and go a couple of weeks early.
I was thinking of getting a bottle of my favorite wine for the hospital. I'm going to be there at last 3 days. If I'm not loaded on medication it would be nice to a glass with DH I'm sure it's a "no no." But at this point I don't really care what they say!
mrs.wagner.10 likes this.

September 22nd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Dh doesn't even want me to go because he is afraid that I will go into labor. The only thing I can see the haunted house doing is SLIGHTLY elevating my BP. I don't have issues with it unless I am in a mood like I have been the last 3 days. We were talking about Halloween and how I LOVED going to the haunted houses when I was 20 weeksish and the "friend" made this big deal about how the haunted house wont even let me in because it is such a liability.. That then made DH FREAK and said no he didn't want me to to go this year. Its not like they set traps up for you to fall into. The worst thing that would happen would be like last year I punched a dude who tried to chase me with the chain saw. I fight instead of flight. Everything just seems to be really bad right now.. Poor Rachel and Natasha. I have NO idea how many times I catch them online and just start ranting.. I can NOT wait until I have BF established and a supply built up so I can pump and dump! I have never really been a "big drinker" but here lately its kinda like I crave it. It doesn't help that DH drinks one with the buddies or has one or two at dinner! Blah

September 23rd, 2012, 05:40 AM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I can't believe she is demanding your hubby go and leave you at home! WTH?! That wouldn't fly with me, I guess if they don't want you to go he can stay home with you. I highly doubt a haunted house would put you into labor or that they would stop you at the door!
Cocoa Sashimi likes this.

September 23rd, 2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newserenity View Post
Wow! I can't believe she is demanding your hubby go and leave you at home! WTH?! That wouldn't fly with me, I guess if they don't want you to go he can stay home with you. I highly doubt a haunted house would put you into labor or that they would stop you at the door!
I agree! If you can't go, than neither can he! Lol

September 23rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
This is what I sent her that night. She texted me at midnight to ask that. I was asleep and I got the text at 1 30. I thought I would atleast be a little bit nicer then what she was.

"I just got your text message. Johnathon WILL NOT be going with you tomorrow. I have NO idea were you got that idea but it will not be happening. He wouldn't pull a dick move like that in the first place. He as well as all of you know how bad I wanted to go this year and how I cant and "they wont even let me in" NO way in hell I would even let him go. I have NO idea were you got the idea he would be but I thought I would let you know that it will not be happening."

The thing I don't get is she has a 3 month old. When she was pregnant she was all the time complaining about how her DH still drank and she was pregnant and would go to movies and leave her at home. I have told her several times that it was her fault that she allowed that to happen. The really funny part is last night at work the boss asked john if he wanted to go, John said "No I can't because Bobbi can't. The boss then proceeded to tell John that I could sit in the car while they were in the haunted house. They still have not went to the haunted house yet because they don't want to go by their selves.

September 23rd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Wow..... Sit in the car?!!!!! You have got to be kidding!!
SIT IN THE CAR?!!!!!!!!

I'm angry for you. That is bs!!!!!

September 23rd, 2012, 11:31 AM
nope not kidding. John even asked him how he thought that would be fair. He said that they wouldn't be in the haunted house for very long and I would be ok. I wouldn't have gotten so upset about that if they would have just left it at hey do you guys want to go with us. But to exclude the pregnant lady is what really made me angry! I am not the only one who is having this baby. I may have to carry him for 9 months but that does not mean John gets a free walk!

September 23rd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycerin19 View Post
There is seriously a restriction for a haunted house?
I was curious about this, too. I've searched about thirty haunted house web sites (across the U.S.) and their FAQs. Most haunted houses state the following: _______ Haunted House "is not recommended for visitors who are pregnant, have heart conditions or are in general poor health." It seems to be a stock line on these web sites. None of the sites directly state that they forbid entrance to a pregnant woman. That's probably due to the potential lawsuits for discrimination. However, they all state it's not "recommended" by them that a pregnant woman enter. I'm thinking it may be a liability/insurance issue due to it being dark, some patrons shoving, dangling items that could hit the pregnant woman, etc.

Bobbi, your "friend" is a moron. Who thinks inviting him and not you is acceptable? What a douche.
BabyLove23 likes this.

Last edited by Cocoa Sashimi; September 23rd, 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search