How many??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Veteran
I've been looking for a good reference list on how many of each thing I need but can't find one. For example, how many 0-3 onesies, 3-6 onesies, washcloths, towels… etc. Can anyone direct me to one or what are you doing?
September 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
I always buy too much and end up getting more from friends and relatives. Then I have no where to put it all and the baby never wears everything. This time I got a dozen of everything. A dozen onsies, sleepers, outfits, socks, etc. If I need more, I can buy it. For once, everything fits in the drawers with a little extra space to grow. You'll probably end up doing at least one extra laundry load a week at first, but it won't last too long. I don't buy separate washcloths or towels. We also don't buy shoes until they walk, so I can't help you there.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

September 23rd, 2012, 08:38 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have 2 or 3 baby towels. And just a pack of baby washcloths. I have probably like 8-10 onesies of each size, way too many sleepers. Well, not to many sleepers, but too many gowns-I love gowns. I have a few dozen pairs of socks in different sizes, but I don't know how many of each.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search