A DITL of My Little Hayden Bear! :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
I combined pictures with insta-frame app. so there is much less to upload! but i don't have pics for every little activity so if anything i'll just narrate parts of the day too!

Wake up this morning was 7:00am! (usually he's up anywhere from 6:30-7:30)
He get's his first BF of the day and then a bum change! he wakes up happy babbling in his bed and smiles when he sees me

After I wake up and eat.. its already playtime! (Victoria got up at 7:30am so I got her quickly diaper changed, dressed and ready and brought her down for breakfast, fed her as Hayden played... i don't have pics since i got quite distracted being busy with this!) but here's Hayden playing this morning! i also eat breakfast with Victoria in the morning while Hayden plays...

i BF Hayden a 2nd time around 8:45 before i leave to bring Victoria to daycare!

then the kids get officially ready to head to the daycare!

then after I drop Victoria off at 9:00am
we head back home (its 2 min away by car..)
I change Hayden's bum and he goes down for a nap
9:30-10:30... today he slept 45min...
Hayden making dodo with his mini blankie he likes to cuddle...

During first Nap i clean all the morning dishes and tend to go on JM or FB (usually from my phone or ipad) but today i used my desktop for JM to put up the poll i forgot last night! whoops!

At 10:30 I BF #3, change his bum!
and then its PLAYTIME... here are pics from today's playtime with this smiley bear of mine! tummy time, in his jumperoo, grabbing at rings and toys!...

At 12:00pm i BF #4 and just before 12:30 give him cereal! he got 1tsp of rice cereal mixed with BM..i wash his gums with a wet cloth after each cereal feeding and before bed milk.

Now its 12:30 time for Nap!!! quick bum change and then off to bed! he loves to watch his aquarium and cuddle his blankie to bed! he usually sleeps from 12:30-2:30pm today he woke up at 2:15.

During this nap usually is when i do house stuff and take my shower... usually i cook supper already so its ready and we warm it up just because Victoria when she gets home won't let me cook + Hayden wants attention too... so this works best... some days i make extra or different meals so it lasts a few days plus hubby takes some to work for lunch. one day of the week i do laundry at this time, another day i do the vaccuuming.. today is a lazy day so i took time for myself. ohh and i always have my lunch!

today I set up the bath for Hayden so i can bathe him before i pick up Victoria.. (he bath day is tomorrow), i made my lunch, took my shower and read some of my book!

When he wakes up i change his bum! BF #5 then today gave him a bath (he absolutely adores it!) i finished getting ready a bit and then we got ready to pick up Victoria!

off to get my baby girl from school! i pick her up at 3:30

once home just before 4;00 since i like to talk to the teachers and check her book for how and what she did that day...i change Hayden's bum and put him down for nap 4-5pm he fell asleep at 4:05 and slept till 4:55. during this time i give Victoria an extra fruit snack (since daycare does give them snacks at 3pm) and playtime with her! she's all over the playroom! but today she liked to cook for mommy & her baby "Ali & baby Gabby" - they changed her shirt at daycare because she got it dirty while eating!

Hayden's wakes from his nap i BF #6 at 5pm then get supper ready for Victoria & me, we eat at 5:30pm Victoria will eat on her own with minimal help and i feed Hayden cereal 1tsp of oatmeal mixed with BM and then i eat quickly while Victoria finishes and Hayden plays in the bouncy chair! today Victoria had 2 BOWLS!! of little shell pasta with white sauce mixed with broccoli, carrots on the side and chicken. yum!

after supper i clean up everything quickly and the kids play in the playroom! Victoria adores her baby brother! my fave pic is her giving him the "play" telephone and telling him to say hi daddy on the phone! LOL

DADDY's home!!! feel the love <3 sadly he gets home at 6:45pm (cause he takes the train and its an hour long from downtown [work]) Victoria goes to bed a bit later so he usually plays with her a bit and put her to bed she sleeps at 8! Hayden goes upstairs to be fed at 7pm!

its 7pm! Hayden goes up to be BF #7 (last time..) i change his bum, put him in his sleep sack... he sleeps with his aquarium, and turtle that projects stars!

Thanks for getting through all this! G'night sweet little boy! now time for Grey's Anatomy! woot!
Hayden is in bed by 7:30 and fell asleep by 7:40pm, Victoria fell asleep by 7:55!
Amchelle, wavrunnr and sara121773 like this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

September 27th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Anxious New Mommy
Love it!

September 27th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Mommy-to-2's Avatar Veteran
Your kids are SO cute!!! Victoria reminds me so much of Ava! they are both dolls!!! Look like you had a great day!!

September 28th, 2012, 07:02 AM
first time mommy to be!
he is the cutest!!! so is Victoria. Okay I'm just going to say it- I am SOOO jealous of all that playtime and naptime! My days are full of holding and bouncing and like 10 minutes of playtime. What gives??! lol

September 28th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Super Mommy
What cuties you have! Thanks for sharing!
September 28th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Amchelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He seems like such a happy little guy...they are both such cuties.

September 29th, 2012, 04:28 AM
This kid is very easy to entertain! He smiles all the time I remember with my daughter she was happy but to get we giggly and excited we had to do some work! This kid seems more playful already!
He does cry but really not often and the reasons are becoming more obvious now. But he's much better since he started sleeping a lot better too

September 30th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love the pictures! He looks so much like Victoria.

What did you use to make your collages? I think that's what I'm going to do because I took a million pictures. lol

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014TEAM PINK!!

September 30th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Insta-frame app on my iPhone! Since I took all the pics off my phone..

October 1st, 2012, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so jealous of that 2 hour nap. Julian used to do that, but doesn't anymore. I don't know how to get him to do it! You did all these collages from your iPhone? I'm going to have to look into that!

October 1st, 2012, 08:39 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
You ladies are so creative with your pictures! I love it! i love your mommy time pics, its so me, being on fb or jm on my down time or reading a book. I absolutely adore the last pic, i love classic shots like the open door and crib. beautiful pics and lovely family!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Great day! Adorable kids Lazy days are the best!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search