Happy October!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Can you believe it's Oct. 1st!!!??? Anything exciting happening this month?

Anyone not ready for baby? Have anything else to share that's going on this month?

There is zero evidence in our house that we are expecting. We only have two bedrooms in our house so no nursery for baby. He or she would be in our room regardless for at least the first 6 months or so but it feels strange not to have a space for baby. It never bothered me before but it makes me kind of sad that we have nothing to prepare for baby. Getting DD's nursery done was so much fun and made it all the more real.

Clothes and diapers are washed so I guess technically we are ready. Still have to put the cradle together but that won't take long.

We also need to play around with the car seats. DD is still rear facing and would like to keep it that way but I don't know if we can swing it. We are both tall so having two RF car seats might not be doable.
October 1st, 2012, 08:01 AM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Everything is ready for baby. All I have to do is put his sheets on and wash some swaddlers that I got as a gift yesterday. This week I will clean. We are having a rumage sale in our community this Saturday and we are participating...I must be nuts! And my mother will be here this Sunday as Monday is my c-section day Later in the month we will be taking the baby to pumpkin patch at our local farm..looking forward to that

October 1st, 2012, 01:23 PM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
I'm not quite finished with the nursery, as I barely just started I don't think I can paint the walls so that kind of helps in some weird way, so now I can just put up decorations. Now that I'm fully sure she'll be co-sleeping with us, and we actually have room for her sleeper, I'm not so much stressed on getting the nursery done, which is really quite a relief. Reminds me that I should wash the rest of the clothes and go over my hospital bag list...again.

Physically, I'm ready for her to vacate lol. I want her to be good and ready, but I'm feeling pressure today and something tells me it's not going to lighten up. So if she decides to arrive, I wouldn't object.

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
October 1st, 2012, 01:33 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are 100%%% READY! Can't wait!

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
October 1st, 2012, 03:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not completely ready, but pretty close. We'd survive if she showed up now.

Crazy to think it's October ... but I'm BEYOND excited and cannot wait to snuggle baby girl!!

October 1st, 2012, 04:05 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie

we are very close to being ready. i went to set up our cosleeper today and when i did it was all mildewy and moldy... ew. i think it got wet when in the shed. so i threw it out and am getting a used one off craigs list tonight.

we need to install the carseat, pack our hospital bag, wash the bedding, and i need to prep our hemp cloth wipes. i think that's it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search