October ROLL CALL *****

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PaxtonsMom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 09:03 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
How is it October already???? Our kiddos are turning 3-5 months old? Ahhhhhhh

Name:
LO's Name:
Fave activity with baby:
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle?
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!)
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!)

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

October 1st, 2012, 09:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Karina
LO's Name: Tristan
Fave activity with baby: chatting
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? yes but very quiet giggles, can't wait to hear him LOL
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) Nothing really. Just looking spending more time with him. The time passes by so fast. I would like to take fall photos of both kids.. I guess this is what I am looking for.
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) I don't even know yet...

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
October 1st, 2012, 09:48 AM
Lol crap I didn't realize u stuck one in the sticky in the board! Heheheh

October 1st, 2012, 10:19 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
lmao i was thinking the same thing, crap.

Ill pull mine and leave this on the board so people can see it then sticky it tomorrow if I remember.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 1st, 2012, 10:25 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Name: Lesha
LO's Name: Raini
Fave activity with baby: Snuggling!
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? omg she is not a giggler, it takes an act of congress to get her to laugh. I can tickle her under her chin and if she doesnt see it coming she'll giggle, but i cant make her giggle more than once. sometimes if i kiss her under the chin she'll giggle. She'll laugh at her brother Mason randomly.

Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) I too would like to take some fall pics of my crew, and go to the pumpkin patch. thats about it really...

What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) OMG, she is going to be the cutest little girl ever ever... okay im biased.. but anyway.. im having a wonderwoman tutu costume made for her. Ill have it saturday and will def post pics! The boys are going to be Captain America and The Hulk.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 1st, 2012, 10:26 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Cel
LO's Name: Z
Fave activity with baby: Playing on the floor with her
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? Silly faces, silly noises and her sisters in her face
Anything special t1his month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) Nothing besides Halloween type activities
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? SHe'll wear a cow costume that we had for her sisters. That's only if she cooperates. I won't make her wear it.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

October 1st, 2012, 10:39 AM
Jessie O's Avatar Veteran
Name: Jessie
LO's Name: Nicholas
Fave activity with baby: Play time! He loves grabbing my face.
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? No giggles yet, just big, gummy smiles.
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) Hopefully pics. DD's b-day party is this weekend!
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) DD wants to be a vampire, so he'll be a little bat!
October 1st, 2012, 10:50 AM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Name: Stephanie
LO's Name: McKinley
Fave activity with baby: Chatting and snuggling
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? Did her first giggles today!!!! Made silly noises while tickling her!
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) Nothing really.
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) No costume this year but I did get her a Halloween outfit that says my first Halloween and has a tiny tutu attached to it.

Last edited by BlessedMommyx; October 1st, 2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: I put no giggling yet but then later tonight she started giggling!! So had to put it in there! :)
October 1st, 2012, 12:02 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
Name: Sara
LO's Name: Jillian Lydia Rae (Jill)
Fave activity with baby: cuddling
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? she has giggled once when i tickled her neck, she did it yesterday. i have been trying to get her to giggle again. it was so sweet
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? my brothers wedding is the 13th!
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) not sure yet but can not wait to go looking
October 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM
first time mommy to be!
Name: Rennata

LO's Name: Jaxen

Fave activity with baby: snuggling! (mine) hers - laughing at the toy bar in her bouncing chair

Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? the puppy on the toy bar in her bouncing chair

Thanksgiving celebrations here in Canada and she's turning 3 months on Oct 6.

What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) not sure yet!

October 1st, 2012, 12:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Cary

LO's Name: Addyson (Addy)

Fave activity with baby: Having a "conversation" with her - she loves to talk back and tell me about her day...lol

Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? She laughed once, it was way too cute - she laughed at the ceiling fan, if only I was so amused

Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) Nope, well, we are taking DD1 to Disney on Ice, going to a couple of pig roasts, a couple of birthday parties, but other than that, just Halloween

What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) I am pretty sure she will be the ladybug that Reagan was when she was a baby - if I can find it, that is!

Here is Reagan wearing it 3 years ago...

October 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Meg
LO's Name: Pax
Fave activity with baby: oh geez - breathing? this kid is my everything - we love walking around and telling him what everything is - looking in the mirror is a fave - he's getting shy!!! so so cute - we talk - he's exceedingly vocal.
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? Laughs so hard - other people laughing makes him laugh -
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) UN WE'RE MOVING 700 MILES AWAY! DH leaves on the 12th, and I go down the 1st - we're in such a whirlwind of chaos!
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? i wanted to do a shark but i will be leaving the next day - i'm going to have everything packed!
kemper2.0 likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 07:35 PM
Jasmine.'s Avatar Mommy to Kay & Kennedy!
Name: Jasmine
LO's Name: Kennedy
Fave activity with baby: I can't chose, EVERYTHING!
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? Yup! She LOVES when people talk to her.
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) We got her pictures done yesterday so no....nothing special this month.
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) Haven't decided yet. I'm not big on Halloween, neither is SO.

October 1st, 2012, 08:56 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Kat
LO's Name: Ariella (Arie)
Fave activity with baby: Cuddling. Oh my goodness, I love snuggling this baby
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle?: Not yet
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!): Daddy comes home
I would also like to get family, fall pictures taken.
First trip to the pumpkin patch!

What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!): Hopefully a mouse!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

October 2nd, 2012, 02:49 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Name: Rachael
LO's Name: Amelia Mae
Fave activity with baby: snuggles
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? Yes! She giggles at her big brothers or us when we talk to her!
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) We're going to the States to visit our family for 2 weeks and let them all meet Amelia! We haven't seen them in 18 months!
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) She has a little Carters outfit that says "Daddy is under my spell" with an attached tutu.. and I have a cute little witches hat for her. I might look for another costume as well.. I'm thinking we're going to go with a superhero theme for the kids.

October 2nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley
LO's Name: Nikola
Fave activity with baby: snuggling
Is your LO giggling yet? Yes
What makes them giggle? Mommy and daddy being funny
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) mommy is pregnant! Lots of Family coming to see Niko for first time
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like) Link from Zelda

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

October 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Paola
LO's Name: Sebastian
Fave activity with baby: Playing!
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? Not really... maybe a little. He smiles huge, a lot
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) mmm... not really, I am just truly enjoying him every day
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) A spider... it´s Max´s costume but he only wore it for like an hour, lol

October 3rd, 2012, 09:12 AM
Name: Annika
LO's Name: Hayden
Fave activity with baby: playtime!
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? yes!!! Silly faces, peek-a-boo,the words mama & dada make him laugh!
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) best friend's wedding Oct. 20th, I'm a bridesmaid so I et pre-wedding pampering too!
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) Hayden has a sleeper that's black and made of fleece with a skeleton it also comes with a hat! Ill take a pic when I put him in it! And for Victoria I'm thinking of getting those warm thick costumes of a cat!

October 4th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Super Mommy
Name: Bethany
LO's Name: Pippa
Fave activity with baby: Chatting It Up
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? Yes, but quietly - she loves when you kiss her feet, thinks it's HILLARIOUS

Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) Not really, just enjoying each day

What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) How is it October already???? Our kiddos are turning 3-5 months old? Ahhhhhhh

Name:
LO's Name:
Fave activity with baby:
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle?
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) but we don't really do much for Halloween, I got it so she could dress up when we take the church kids to a local nursing home to do a costume parade for the residents (we announced it last week and the residents are SOOO excited! none of them have grandkids)
October 11th, 2012, 12:15 PM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Glenna
LO's Name: Christopher
Fave activity with baby: talking with him and making him laugh
Is your LO giggling yet? What makes them giggle? yes. peek-a-boo
Anything special this month for mommy or baby? (Besides 1st Halloween!) nada
What will u be dressing baby up for Halloween? (Provide a pic of the costume if u like!) vampire, I think

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search