An update on us

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By anna.rose
  • 1 Post By ash29nc
  • 1 Post By Cassie.S
  • 1 Post By crystalcherry
  • 1 Post By Megan30
  • 1 Post By daffneyc
  • 1 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By Becky_78
  • 1 Post By MarlowesMum
  • 1 Post By anna.rose
  • 1 Post By gardenbelle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 02:05 PM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whew! I've been MIA lately and have got a lot of catching up to do (a 1 1/2 year old will do that to you!) I had my weekly appointment Thursday and all still seems to be going well. No cervical change VIA the u/s, so that's good. He's still not doing the FFN or cervix checks so he doesn't stir things up. I'm thankful for that. Baby's head is confirmed to be very, very low which I could have told them with OUT the help of the u/s. We talked about PPD and he suggested a phototherapy light which can be bought at Farm and Fleet (not sure if you guys have those?) so I think I'll be trying that just as a precaution. DD and I caught one of these stupid colds going around and I've just been too worn out to be on here posting too much, though I have been creeping. My doctor won't let me take anything for it and for that, he is a sadist. We had to do a hospital trip on Saturday night and they got me in and out in record time. By the time I got there, they had the IV stuff set up, all my stuff printed off, and all med orders (for the turb and tylenol if I asked) in and approved by my doctor. Only a 3 hour trip this time. I have my weekly appointments on Thursday again.

Non-baby related, we found a house for rent that we LOVE and hopefully will be able to move in November 1st which is a lot later than I had hoped to move, but at this point I'm willing to sit and wait for it. Fingers crossed that we get approved for it!

DH started his new job today and only had to work 3 hours and only has to work 3 hours tomorrow. Yay for being salary and getting paid for 8 each day anyways! Things are going pretty well.

Now time to update myself on everyone else. Ha!
~* Natasha *~ and mlc52811 like this.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
October 1st, 2012, 02:16 PM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
Glad your doing good and the hospital has u down, congrats on dh starting a new job my poor dh works alot and hates his job hope your feeling better from your cold and dd is too!
anna.rose likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 02:16 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
So glad to hear baby is looking good and no cervical changes! Also congrats on DH's new job and the house! How exciting!
anna.rose likes this.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

October 1st, 2012, 02:23 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Seems like good news all of the way around. That sucks that you can't take cold meds. When do you hear about the house?
anna.rose likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 03:28 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for good news!! Boo for the stupid cold....Can't wait to hear about the house!
anna.rose likes this.
October 1st, 2012, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad things are going so well for you!!! It was about time for things to go your way!
anna.rose likes this.

Daffney

October 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How awesome to have your hubby around more and YAY for the house!
anna.rose likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
October 1st, 2012, 08:53 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad all is well!!! Missed you sweet
anna.rose likes this.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

October 1st, 2012, 09:59 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Thats crappy you ended up in hospital again. I guess its good and bad that the hospital knows the drill with you.

Yeah that baby is doing good, hope doesnt move any farther down.
I hope you start feeling better and getting over the cold.

October 2nd, 2012, 05:53 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back you little creep.
Wait...that didn't sound quite right.

It sounds like things are actually going pretty well - I'm so proud of you for keeping that baby boy baking...I know it's not something that you can really have much control over...but you are just DOING SUCH A DARN GOOD JOB!

So the sadist won't even let you take a sudafed, huh? Well, I suppose we'll forgive him as long as you can use all of the vicks vaporub kleenexes in the closest two counties. And as long as your making a trip to the local Farm & Feet (as we call it) - you can linger over by the fertilizer counter...that will certainly clear your sinuses.

Glad to see you hanging around and actually posting again. I always miss your witty banter when you're gone.
anna.rose likes this.

October 2nd, 2012, 06:14 AM
We should find out about the house tonight! Eeeeep! I hope we get it. It's a bit outdated, but for $1200/ month, 5 bedrooms, 2500 square feet, and 2 acres of alnd with an invisible fence already installed for our dogs, how much more perfect can you get? I mean, the kitchen is updated, but it's got some 1970's features still. PLUS it's in the same town as the hospital I go to, which means they won't have to scold me for not getting there faster when I do have to go in.

No medicine period! I was so irked with him for that but I GUESS I can understand that I'm already pumping all that oh so healthy nifedipine and turbutaline into my body, so I don't need anything else added in, right?

I missed all you ladies! DD has just taken to this obsession of climbing on me and yelling "BABY! BABY! BABY!" while slamming her finger into the laptop screen whenever I pull it out. (She wants to watch YouTube videos of dancing and laughing babies.) Oh.. and also she thinks naps are for the birds now so I don't even get that time to jump on here.

I guess the only negative things I have to add in is my serious pelvic pain and pressure from babes being so low and my stupid basset hound has a skin allergy. Why is the skin allergy negative? Because all day every day, especially when company is over, she obsessively licks the bare part of her belly by her lady junk. Not only does it SOUND disgusting as she licks, but it just looks nasty too.

October 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What and no pictures to share of said bassett hound licking her lady parts? I got my laugh from Daffney yesterday...it's your turn.

October 2nd, 2012, 06:32 AM
I can try to get some later. I have some of her in a purple CD, but I can't find them ANYWHERE on my computer. Gah!
MarlowesMum likes this.

October 2nd, 2012, 07:42 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So fantastic about the new home! That will be so nice so move in and be able to have your first Thanksgiving in it. Great to hear you are still baking away, 31 weeks is so awesome and you are less than 3 weeks away from 34 weeks!
What week does your dr say that you can go off bedrest and medications?
anna.rose likes this.
October 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad things are going well with baby Keep him cooking! Best of luck with the house!

Our family is complete

October 2nd, 2012, 12:23 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for lots of good and very little bad...

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

October 2nd, 2012, 12:25 PM
My doctor isn't telling me ANYTHING about the future, which is sort of making me extremely annoyed. I'm not a very confrontational person IRL so I don't make a stand to demand to know anything really either. I think it would be a good action plan to ask him when I get to stop medication and restrictions at this week's appointment and also if he had any thoughts of induction because I would like time to think on that if he sees it in the stars.

Thanks ladies! I'm anxiously awaiting to hear back from the owners about that dang house. Waiting is the worst!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search