Gtky 10/2

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2012, 06:27 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
What is your morning routine?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 2nd, 2012, 09:00 AM
first time mommy to be!
morning routine here is-
she's up around 6am- eats in my bed and snuggles/sleeps until about 8am.
diaper change and then downstairs to play while I drink my coffee.
9am- she eats, then is changed into a nap diaper, plays/swings a bit and then into the wrap by 10am. She naps until 12pm sometimes even until 2pm. (in the wrap)

October 2nd, 2012, 10:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I get up and ready for work at around 6:30 (should be earlier, but I am working on that...lol), I get Reagan up, dressed and ready to go to daycare around 7:15ish, DH takes care of feeding Addy bottle #1 and gets her dressed and ready for the babysitter, I get my coffee and lunch together, take Reagan to daycare and head off to work. DH takes Addy to the babysitter.

October 2nd, 2012, 11:45 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Amelia usually stirs around 6:30 and I'll nurse her until she's sleeping again and go back to sleep until DS2 wakes up. He usually gets up around 7:30-8 and I get up, get the kids breakfast, make some coffee and sit down to check facebook. By 9:00 I start school with DS1.. that can take anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours. I start laundry first thing after breakfast. Amelia wakes up around 10 and I change her, dress her, and nurse her.

October 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm usually out of bed between 6 and 6:30. Zia likes to wake and nurse around 5:30, so I get a little sleep in before I get up. My twins are up early. I get them breakfast, unload the dishwasher and try to get a bunch done before Z wakes. She's usually up around 7:00. I get everyone dressed, snacks packed adn we're out the door around 8:30 for school or the gym. Zia will take a short nap while at the gym/school and then is usually awake until noon. She doesn't sleep much during the day most days.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

October 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
How do you get babies to sleep til 6:30?!?! Raini gets me up at the latest 5:30

5:30 am Raini wake up call, change her feed her deposit her in the swing
6am, make coffee, prepare lunches for DH and the boys, lay out the boys clothes
630 wake up DH and the boys. Supervise teethbrushing for boys
650 send dh off to work, make sure boys are dressed get Raini dressed.
700 grab backpacks, lunch boxes, jackets, library books..etc.. make sure boys have socks on (its happened!!)
715 load everyone up in the van
7:35 drop Stone off, circle around and park. entertain Raini for 10 mins or if shes sleeping, I read a book
7:45 drop mason off, run errands or go home.

Usually get home about 8 and raini is ready to eat again, feed baby rock baby, read some on a book. Raini naps from then til about 930 and is up again. play in the jumper while mommy does dishes. then food and nap again. then shes up about noon and we do laundry on the bed and have back/tummy time.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 3rd, 2012, 03:58 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
i wake up at 5 feed jill shower and go to work at 6. sometimes jill will wake me up at 1 or 3 to feed her when she does that i sleep till 530.
October 3rd, 2012, 06:31 PM
Super Mommy
Unless we are going out for the day and have to take DH to work our mornings usually go like this.

Wake up at 7ish.
Change Adler's diaper and take DD to the potty
Make breakfast for DD and myself
I usually eat while putting dishes away and cleaning up kitchen
DD and I usually watch a show while I nurse Adler
October 3rd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bennett is ready to get OUT of his Woomie by 6:30am. But he will typically fall asleep again. So I just take him out, change him and nurse him again. He will sleep again until just after 8am. He and I get up. Around the same time, my other three are slowly waking up and making their way into the living room. I get them all breakfast as needed while Bennett swings for a bit. Tidy house, laundry, dishes going and I sit down to eat something and check all my stuff (Facebook, email, Pinterest, text messages,etc) By this time it's usually almost 10am.

Then we just go from there for our day. I am not really scheduled on play/school times. We just do whenever depending on the day or where we have to go that day.

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014 TEAM PINK!!

~Audrey Elizabeth~

October 16th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lesha, I had one that got me up every.stinkin.morning. by 4:30. I gave up trying to get him back to sleep and just got up with him. He's 9 now and is still the first one up around here (after me) and that is at about 6. every. day.

I get up around 5:30 - start coffee and breakfast. Josie is usually still asleep so I just leave her with dh and Celia. I try to get out to the barn real quick before any one else stirs and get my chickens taken care of. Sometimes Josie wakes up and goes with me. (I put her in a pouch as soon as she gets out of bed.) Other kids start to trickle down around 6 or so, by 7 I make sure everyone is up and we meet in the kitchen for morning prayers and breakfast. What we do from there depends on the day.

Mama to:
Nick, 18
Abby, 16
Gabe, 14
Isaac, 12
Mary-Kate, 11
Sam, 9
Henry, 8
Molly, 7
Mark, 5
Greta, 4
Cecilia,2