Body-going-back-to-normal symptoms

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jessie O

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2012, 10:53 AM
Veteran
Are you having any weird things happening that you attribute to your body bouncing back from pregnancy? I most definitely do. I'm losing hair like crazy. My feet bones hurt, possibly from spreading during pg and now going back, I occasionally get pings of pain in my abdomen, which I went to the doc for because at one point they got pretty painful, and I wanted to be sure it wasnt anything serious. He ruled out any serious stuff, and said it's probably nerves waking up from the c/s. My back has been hurting, too, from the muscles being weak. My exercise and eating plan was on a great run for a while, then we went on vacay and that all went to crap. I'm trying to get motivated to start up again. I was doing so well!

How about you?

October 2nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes, my hair is falling out like crazy! I can't wait for that to end! That is really the only symptom that I have...my skin is very loose because I was so big with Addy (big baby = big belly...lol), but that will never go back

October 2nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My hair fell out around 5-6 weeks pp. Good to know about the c section/nerve thing - I have noticed pain and am much much more aware of my incision despite it looking so much better!!

October 2nd, 2012, 12:21 PM
Jessie O's Avatar Veteran
The tops of my feet hurt in the mornings, and my leg hair grows back really fast now. Hmph. It hardly grew at all when I was preggers with both kiddos. Le sigh.
The Lesha and butterflylma like this.
October 2nd, 2012, 12:31 PM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, God... THE HAIR!!!!
I am shedding worse than my freaking DOG! Ugh... hate this part.

I lost all the weight, and then some, but my belly is still gross. Not that Im doing abs or anything but COME ONNNN

And my cycles are out of whack. EBF and got AF back at 7 weeks (my body hates me) and since then, its like either AF or EWCM. My body does not know anything else. It makes it impossible to track my cycles for NFP.

Can you tell Im not happy?, lol

October 2nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Holly Hair!!!! My feet also hurt. I though it was from a lot of walking. .lol. My hips hurt a while back. I think they were getting back where they should be. My weight is still coming off.. got a nother 10lb to lose. I wish I could eat healthier, I would be at pre-preggo weight already. EBF keeps me hungry.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
October 2nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Super Mommy
yep I'm still loosing hair like crazy. It's everywhere. It took a couple of weeks to get my balance back also. I think it took 3 months pp to really start feeling like myself again, physically.
October 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get pain sometimes where the epidural was placed but they had to do it 4 times because I was getting shocks down my body and jumping

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

October 3rd, 2012, 10:43 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie O View Post
The tops of my feet hurt in the mornings, and my leg hair grows back really fast now. Hmph. It hardly grew at all when I was preggers with both kiddos. Le sigh.
ive noticed this too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflylma View Post
Are you having any weird things happening that you attribute to your body bouncing back from pregnancy? I most definitely do. I'm losing hair like crazy. My feet bones hurt, possibly from spreading during pg and now going back, I occasionally get pings of pain in my abdomen, which I went to the doc for because at one point they got pretty painful, and I wanted to be sure it wasnt anything serious. He ruled out any serious stuff, and said it's probably nerves waking up from the c/s. My back has been hurting, too, from the muscles being weak. My exercise and eating plan was on a great run for a while, then we went on vacay and that all went to crap. I'm trying to get motivated to start up again. I was doing so well!

How about you?
my back never hurt til after my first pregnancy. now after the third anytime I do alot of lifting, like laundry baskets or what not I get back pain. it sucks.

AF is heavier too, gets worse with each pregnancy.

Aside from that I am back on track with AF and every thing feels great

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
my hair is also falling out, A LOT! the top of my feet hurt when i wear my shoes cause my feet grew during my pregnancy and i dont have enough money to go buy new shoes and im holding onto about 6 lbs but my stomach is so flabby and disgusting
October 3rd, 2012, 06:50 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
My hair just started falling out like crazy! Even with it pulled back it sucks!!! My body aches too. I was on modified bed rest most of my pregnancy though so it may be me using my muscles more. Then again, its been 4 months and I've been moving like crazy each day! It should be feeling better by now. I also wake up with bad back pain every morning and a bad headache. Occasionally I feel sick to my stomach too. I feel terrible at times. It sucks.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search