Gtky 10/9

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By PaxtonsMom
  • 1 Post By Birdie1018

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2012, 06:32 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Is this your first child? If so, do you plan on more? If not, names and ages of your older ones.

Raini is my 3rd and last. I have two boys, Stone age 5 (6 in Jan) and Mason age 4 (5 in March)

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 9th, 2012, 07:04 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Nope this is #2...

#1: Victoria Sera
#2: Hayden Asher

and we "might" try for a #3 but will only discuss this once Hayden is one! if anything happens before then, then i guess it will be a happy "oopsie" meant to be.. but either it'll be 2 MAX 3 kids. we will see... sometimes i say yes to a third and other times no... once Hayden is one i will sit down to dish-out the pro's and cons. We did say when we got married though we're only going for 2.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
October 9th, 2012, 07:29 AM
With us, only #1 was planned. #2 & 3 were unplanned blessings. Stone was only 6 mths old when I go pg with Mason, but I wouldnt have it any other way

October 9th, 2012, 11:34 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pax is my first child...I was so set on only having one, and now we're planning for #2 already!!
The Lesha, Celry, KristyC. and 1 others like this.

October 9th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
i have 2 daughters, ali is 5 (six in dec) and then jill. i want to have one more. i would like to try for a son but if i have another girl we would be done. 3 is my max. dh is happy now but i think hes coming around to the idea of another. no idea yet though when we would start trying.
October 9th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Z is our third. We have 3 year old twins A&E. Sadly, we are done. I'd love another, but financially it doesn't make sense to have more.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

October 9th, 2012, 06:40 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Ethan is our one and only right now!! He was unplanned but definitely the best thing to ever happen to us. We plan on trying for a second one when he is about 4 years old, but if it happens before then I guess it's meant to be! After the second we will be done.
October 9th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Jasmine.'s Avatar Mommy to Kay & Kennedy!
Kennedy is #2.

Kay is 17 months.

I plan on having 1 more, 2 more max. Surely not until the girls are about 7 & 8.

October 9th, 2012, 09:30 PM
E + J + A = My Heart
Amelia is our third and last. She was born 6/14. We also have 2 boys. Elijah (born 7/18/05) and Jacob (born 7/15/10).

I'm a little sad thinking I'm doing all this for the last time, but a family of 5 feels very complete to us and I'm ready to move on to the next stage.
The Lesha likes this.

October 10th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Sincat's Avatar Super Mommy
Evan is our first. He was planned & prayed for a very long time. We *might* try for #2. I would like to try for a girl. But not sure when/if. We haven't really talked that much about it yet.

October 10th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Super Mommy
Adler is #2. Eden is 2 (3 in jan!). Adler will be our last. We always planned on just two and it really is what I want but my silly hormones are baby crazy and probably will be for a long time.
October 10th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Addyson is #2, Reagan is 3.5. We have always said 3, we will definitely go for at least that, if it's another girl, we talked about possibly going for a 4th, we will see where we are in our lives by then. We plan on trying for #3 when Addy is 2.

October 10th, 2012, 11:20 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ariella is our 2nd. We have a 2 year old boy, Gideon. We aren't done. I don't know how many more we'll have or when, but we both know we want more.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

October 10th, 2012, 02:49 PM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
Chase is lucky #3 he was born 7/8/12 he has 2 older sisters

#1 Briana she is 13
#2 Alexis she is 10

We are hoping and praying for 1 more . Chase needs a sibling close in age . We will be TTC again when he is 9 months old

October 11th, 2012, 07:08 AM
first time mommy to be!
Jaxen is the first. She was planned when the man and I were finally ready after nearly 9 years of dating. We weren't ready to be 2 plus 1 lol.

I think we will wait at least 2.5 years before we consider a second. And then after that- who knows. 2 is a good number. If I end up making super good money in the future and things are steady (we are both freelancers so its always up and down)- then I might think of more.

October 11th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie1018 View Post
Amelia is our third and last. She was born 6/14. We also have 2 boys. Elijah (born 7/18/05) and Jacob (born 7/15/10).

I'm a little sad thinking I'm doing all this for the last time, but a family of 5 feels very complete to us and I'm ready to move on to the next stage.
omgosh Raini was born 6/14 as well. Im sad too but I also feel blessed with my family of 5. Isn't it crazy fun to have a little girl after two boys? I look at her every day and cant believe my eyes. Do you boys love their little sister so much? I dont think Raini will ever have a boyfriend.... lol

October 16th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No, Josie is not our first. Names and ages of our others are in my siggy.

We are happy with the 12 we have and would be happy to be blessed with more. We are Catholic and in love with what our Church teaches. We've never purposefully avoided or spaced children and the blessings have been abundant.

Mama to:
Nick, 18
Abby, 16
Gabe, 14
Isaac, 12
Mary-Kate, 11
Sam, 9
Henry, 8
Molly, 7
Mark, 5
Greta, 4
Cecilia,2