How is baby sleeping?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MissusF
  • 1 Post By kellysensei

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
How is your baby sleeping these days?

Winter is doing something I seem to remember Alice doing. Around 6-7 months, up ALL NIGHT! Winter Rose has slept fairly well until now. I don't know what's up. Been giving her teething stuff in case it is that, but her teeth are staying firmly put in her gums.

Alice started sleeping through the night at 4 months, but that lasted maaaaybe 6 weeks. Then up every two hours till 14 months! I really hope Winter outgrows this a lot sooner than her sister did, but I can say it is a bit easier not for practice, but for Tylenol. Hello, sleepy syrup, my old friend. The nurse told us it was alright to do if they stayed up all night so I gladly dope my baby up here lately.

I hope you are all having much more relaxing nights!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
October 12th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Oh, Arwen, that's awful! Robby didn't sleep for 8 weeks (really, we slept together on the sofa every night, 45 minute naps and then awake for a couple hours and then a nap again.... So now he's making up for it and he sleeps from 7:30 or 8 until 6 (on weekends, sometimes til 7:30!). I'm grateful.

October 13th, 2012, 11:11 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Claire had been sleeping really well but for the last few weeks her sleep has really gone downhill. Some nights she's up every hour or two, ugh! Momma needs some sleep! I think her teeth may be bothering her and we just got back from vacation so she isn't entirely adjusted to this time zone again. Hopefully she gets straightened out soon.
Spyctre likes this.

October 15th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Last couple of nights Winter Rose STTN, but she was up at the crack of dawn. =P

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
October 17th, 2012, 04:41 AM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For a few months, Evan STTN once or twice a week (only) and got up once around 3AM the other nights, but the past two weeks, he has not STTN at all and has mostly been getting up at least twice a night, around 12:30AM and 4:00. I've been really sick this month and am not getting better because I'm not getting sleep. He's been sick and teething, too. Can't wait for this all to be over and have everyone be able to STTN!
Spyctre likes this.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

October 22nd, 2012, 09:10 AM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
Yes the past couple weeks have been torture!!! Shes been waking up sometimes 4 times a night!
October 25th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Veteran
Landon has never been a good sleeper since birth! And nothing has changed! When his 2 bottom teeth were trying to come through, he was up every 30 min-hour. Lately he's waking up every hour and a half! I am so beyond exhausted, it's not even funny!
October 25th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My baby is one of those babies that people are referencing when they say "I slept like a baby." She's wonderful at it. I hope she always stays that way.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
October 26th, 2012, 07:55 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Olivia normally sleeps really well. But lately with the teeth nights are rough she wakes up screaming in pain. We have been giving he teething tables to help her sleep better at night.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
October 27th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Super Mommy
Ryann had gotten where she was sleeping from 7:30-3ish took a bottle got in our bed until 7. Then we went and stayed with family for a week and then we moved 8.5 hours away and she ended up with what we think may have been rotovirus and got her first tooth all in the same week. She is now waking around 1 am and then 3, 5 and 7.... even if I have her in our bed. I am hoping that she can start settling into a routine.

October 30th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Super Mommy
Eliana hasn't slept through the night since May....
November 2nd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll join the crappy sleepers club...she has been waking up 2-3 times a night lately. She slept really well until around 6.5 months when she started getting her first teeth. Since then she hasn't been sttn at all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search