ADITL with the diva little Jaxen and her mom - picture heavy- files are big.:)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By coolusername
  • 1 Post By coolusername

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2012, 05:54 AM
first time mommy to be!
https://picasaweb.google.com/rennata...28448824003602

edited 1122am: noticed I missed a few pix- uploading! jeesh! here is the slideshow link instead. recommend you add a couple seconds on the bottom to the show if you want to look longer at the pix.
wavrunnr likes this.

Last edited by coolusername; October 12th, 2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: missed stuff.
October 12th, 2012, 06:00 AM
first time mommy to be!
edited. sorry. see link above.

Last edited by coolusername; October 12th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
October 12th, 2012, 07:50 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw shes the cutest!!

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

October 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
omgosh so cute!! this is like a typical day with Raini, I love all the HOLD ME captions, that's how Raini thinks at all times! Love your bunnies!! What are thair names? I have a white bunny and his name is Chalkie.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 12th, 2012, 09:41 AM
first time mommy to be!
yah whoops. Can't edit the subject line to say edited.

Thanks Lesha. She was a fussy butt yesterday and wanted to be held ALL DAY. lol Aw cute about your bunny! Mine are Captain Nibbles and Princess Suki. Oct 20- is Nibbles bunnversary- I will have had him for 7 years! oh my! And Suki's is on January 1st. I have had her for 3 years
The Lesha likes this.

October 12th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Anxious New Mommy
Love it! We used to have bunnies too

October 12th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Loved it I also liked the way you captured the time on the microwave...I am taking notes for mine

October 13th, 2012, 11:35 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
That was great!!! I can totally picture ur entire day!!! Now snuggles with Jaxen hehe she's so cute!

October 15th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolusername View Post
yah whoops. Can't edit the subject line to say edited.

Thanks Lesha. She was a fussy butt yesterday and wanted to be held ALL DAY. lol Aw cute about your bunny! Mine are Captain Nibbles and Princess Suki. Oct 20- is Nibbles bunnversary- I will have had him for 7 years! oh my! And Suki's is on January 1st. I have had her for 3 years
Oh the irony of this post. Just yesterday my cousin in law asked if I would take her bunny as she cant care properly for him anymore... I couldnt say no... so Im about to have another bun bun!

Chalkie is 3 this year, he was being sold as a feeder rabbit, I couldn't believe someone was going to eat him, I mean I know people hunt rabbit, but to buy one to eat! Broke my heart, thank god he was the last one or Id have a bunny farm right now lol

Do your bunnies play together? Or no for fear of bunny babies? The new one Im getting is also a boy and ive heard boys will fight. They will be in separate cages ofcourse, im just wondering if they will ever play together. Chalkie grew up with my guinea pig Socko and has always played with her nicely.

October 15th, 2012, 08:44 AM
first time mommy to be!
aw Chalkie! good for you for rescuing him! I rescued Princess Suki. My man's family are totally backyard breeders (yah I know ugh) and had like 200 rabbits in horrible conditions in their garage where they were "breeding them for show" (and meat). They "got rid of them all" and kept Suki in the cage in the garage. I took her. lol She's been living inside now- in a big pen and is the happiest girl.

My bunnies are fixed so they can play together without fear of babies. We fixed Nibbles many years ago because he fell in love with me and kept trying to mate. (it was adorable lol) we had no plans on fixing Suki but she is super dominant and kept humping Nibbles and it was really intefering with my attempt to bond them. They aren't really friends but they are friendly most of the time with each other. I keep them in separate pens side by side but allow them to play with each other. Males do fight. I recommend you fix them. Its expensive but bunny fighting is not fun.

October 15th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Awww I love bunny rescues!! Doesnt it make you happy to bring them home and know that you've made a better life for them? i have this problem alot... see my GTKY 10/12 thread. there is a pic of Chalkie in there too.

Chalkie isn't fixed, but im not sure about the other who's name is Beiber (which I am not a fan of, may shorten it to The Beebs or something lol) Chalkie is outside in a hutch and we are getting another hutch for Beebs. we plan on designing a nice fence area for them to play in separately. my back yard is fenced in and Chalkie runs freely when im outside, but when beebs comes I want them both to be able to play out of the cage but safely.

omggg the hubby just text me a pic of new bunny. I gotta go add it to my thread lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search