Gtky 10/12

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By PaxtonsMom
  • 1 Post By humnck
  • 2 Post By BlessedMommyx
  • 2 Post By The Lesha
  • 1 Post By The Lesha
  • 2 Post By kemper2.0
  • 1 Post By KiwiMommy
  • 2 Post By JoyfulChaosMama
  • 1 Post By coolusername

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Do you have any pets?

What do they think of new baby?

Share some pics if you can please!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 12th, 2012, 09:45 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup! A yellow lab named Seamus, also referred to as Moo. He is indifferent towards the baby...he knows he's important and will occasionally give him a kiss, but keeps his distance. I have been finding him sleeping next to Pax's pack and play when he's in there for a nap...and he sniffs Pax's door (the bottom) when he's sleeping - he does that when we have company...kinda like, "hey are you awake?" so...I think they're building a relationship.
Pax was in his Baby Einstein activity center yesterday just yelling away...I thought he was yelling at the toys but I look up, and he's leaning forward going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" at Moo..I don't think he'll be able to ignore Pax for much longer LOL!!

The Lesha likes this.

October 12th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yup, we have a Chocolate Lab named Mocha. Mocha is very chill, she is great with Reagan, she sniffs Addy here and there and looks at us like, seriously, you did this again...lol! But, Reagan gets kisses from her, which amazes me, because the kid puts things on the dog and she completely tolerates it. One night I was cooking dinner and Reagan was behind me in the kitchen talking to Mocha, I turn around and Reagan has draped a kitchen towel over her and is trying to mount her like a horse...the dog was just laying there looking at me...was way too funny!

Here is an old pic of Reagan and Mocha None of Addy and Mocha yet...

PaxtonsMom likes this.

October 12th, 2012, 05:47 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
We don't have any pets cause we aren't allowed to in the house we're in, but I want one so bad!! My parents have two cats and a dog, and the cats don't seem to care one way or another about the baby, but the dog is ok with him. She is a little skeptical because he has pulled her fur when he was crying, but she still likes to lay in front of the bouncer and "guard" him. It is really cute!
October 12th, 2012, 09:41 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Yes we have 1 dog and 2 cats. My dog is protective of the baby, but is getting a little more relaxed with her now. When she was brand new and just came home everytime she cried the dog would come over and make sure she was okay. One of my cats is afraid of the baby. She won't go near here and for the most part just ignores her. But She is older so that may be why. Our kitten who is a big big boy absolutely ADORES baby! They do floor time together and he takes her toys and plays with them while she plays with some of hers too. ITs really the cutest thing ever!

Here's a picture of our Kitten Toto and McKinley doing floortime play together!

The Lesha and coolusername like this.

October 15th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxtonsMom View Post
Yup! A yellow lab named Seamus, also referred to as Moo. He is indifferent towards the baby...he knows he's important and will occasionally give him a kiss, but keeps his distance. I have been finding him sleeping next to Pax's pack and play when he's in there for a nap...and he sniffs Pax's door (the bottom) when he's sleeping - he does that when we have company...kinda like, "hey are you awake?" so...I think they're building a relationship.
Pax was in his Baby Einstein activity center yesterday just yelling away...I thought he was yelling at the toys but I look up, and he's leaning forward going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" at Moo..I don't think he'll be able to ignore Pax for much longer LOL!!

OMGGG that is tooo cute! I bet they'll end up being bestest buddies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humnck View Post
Yup, we have a Chocolate Lab named Mocha. Mocha is very chill, she is great with Reagan, she sniffs Addy here and there and looks at us like, seriously, you did this again...lol! But, Reagan gets kisses from her, which amazes me, because the kid puts things on the dog and she completely tolerates it. One night I was cooking dinner and Reagan was behind me in the kitchen talking to Mocha, I turn around and Reagan has draped a kitchen towel over her and is trying to mount her like a horse...the dog was just laying there looking at me...was way too funny!

Here is an old pic of Reagan and Mocha None of Addy and Mocha yet...

AWWWW its so cute how big dogs are with children, my big dog is so relaxed with kids, they sit on him and pull his tail and what not and he just looks at me for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acj0890 View Post
We don't have any pets cause we aren't allowed to in the house we're in, but I want one so bad!! My parents have two cats and a dog, and the cats don't seem to care one way or another about the baby, but the dog is ok with him. She is a little skeptical because he has pulled her fur when he was crying, but she still likes to lay in front of the bouncer and "guard" him. It is really cute!
I really think dogs realize babies are just that babies and need protection, its too sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMommyx View Post
Yes we have 1 dog and 2 cats. My dog is protective of the baby, but is getting a little more relaxed with her now. When she was brand new and just came home everytime she cried the dog would come over and make sure she was okay. One of my cats is afraid of the baby. She won't go near here and for the most part just ignores her. But She is older so that may be why. Our kitten who is a big big boy absolutely ADORES baby! They do floor time together and he takes her toys and plays with them while she plays with some of hers too. ITs really the cutest thing ever!

Here's a picture of our Kitten Toto and McKinley doing floortime play together!

OMMG that seriously is the cutest thing ever!! Thats how my cats are, the female runs from all kids the male snuggles. Cats are precious!!

October 15th, 2012, 07:42 AM
All right are you ready for this? My zoo... animals no one else wanted... come to my house to live forever...

Biggest to smallest....

Casper the Boxer/pointer mix who thinks he's a chihuahua

Fluff (Casper's pet)

Bob, the sweetest kitty you will ever meet (he even won biggest flirt and was in a magazine!)

Princess Tink who believes herself to be human

Chalkie Bunny

Princess Socko Nug Nug (as named by my iCarly lovin boys)

Thomas (Stone's turtle)

Ugee (Mason's turtle)

Early Kyler, a softshell we hatched and raised from an egg

and least I not forget Mayor Gus of Fishville.

October 15th, 2012, 08:01 AM
DH just text me this pic....

This is our latest rescue coming to live with us in a few weeks when we get his home ready.

The Beebs

coolusername likes this.

October 15th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
we have 2 dogs. stewie is 2.5 years old and bella is a year old. we also have a beta who is like 6 months old. stewie is a mut and bella is a pocket beagle. she is a horrible dog lol.
October 15th, 2012, 04:56 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have one dog. We have had her for less than a week. She is a yellow lab. We'll see how this goes
The Lesha and mommyTTC3 like this.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

October 15th, 2012, 05:17 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
We have 4 rats, 2 birds and a cat. The cat, a kitten who was born in June, loves both kids. Ashlynn is her playmate and Matthew is her cuddle buddy The other animals don't know or care for either kiddo.
The Lesha likes this.

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
October 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have two dogs, one indoor cat and a plethora of barn cats, two French Apline goats, a pony, an feeder pig that will be in our freeze in a few weeks, and 26 laying hens and one cocky turken rooster!
The Lesha and coolusername like this.

Mama to:
Nick, 18
Abby, 16
Gabe, 14
Isaac, 12
Mary-Kate, 11
Sam, 9
Henry, 8
Molly, 7
Mark, 5
Greta, 4
Cecilia,2
Josephine,1
Baby due Jan. 2014
October 18th, 2012, 07:33 AM
first time mommy to be!

I have two amazing rabbits. The white one is Captain Nibbles (called Nibbles for short) he is my snuggle bun and I've had him for 7 years! I got him off someone on craigslist and they thought he was about 1 or 2 years old. That would make him like 9 years old now!!

The grey one is Crown Princess Suki (Suki for short). She is a trouble maker and would do anything for food. I've had her for 3 years in January. She is 4 years old.

They don't really know Jaxen yet but they do love her 4 year old cousin because she gives them treats.

I also have fish- who are always changing (I'm not a very good fish mom lol) Although these ones are almost a year old!

I had a cat who we had to put down when I was pregnant. Her name was Aunt Mimi (Mimi for short). I had her for 10 years
The Lesha likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search