Weekend Recap

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BeckyBozeman
  • 1 Post By nina9809

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Proud Mommy!
How was everyone's weekend? Do anything fun? Anything baby related?

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and Landon!

{Our family blog}

October 15th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This weekend has been pretty crazy. My sister and her husband were arrested and my other sister has her three kids for now. I have been really sick all weekend. Really haven't done anything else all weekend that I can remember lol

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

October 15th, 2012, 07:36 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much baby stuff this weekend. Saturday DH had his friends over to play some music for a few hours. They are getting the old band back together. The bass player's gf is pg too so it's fun to hang out with her. Then the Gators dominated! and beat Vanderbilt. I was happy about that! and yesterday I stayed in bed with DH and the dogs just about all day watching The Walking Dead marathon on amc. It was nice.

October 15th, 2012, 07:54 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We went to the open house at the fire station by the house and the kids loved the safety demonstrations (here's a pic).

I finally cleaned out the pantry and I bought all the fixtures for our bathroom remodel.
Nope, nothing baby related!

October 15th, 2012, 08:08 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well the Tigers kicked some more butt...(Take that Becky & Stephanie...)

I had big plans to go baby shopping this weekend, but they were derailed by the rain...boo! I just didn't feel like driving 3 hours (there and back) in driving rain, plus getting DD in/out of the car multiple times...yuck.

So instead I hung out at home and did laundry...but there was some baby laundry thrown in there. I also attempted floors, but despite my energy surge of the past few weeks, I found myself one and done (i.e.: the living room). After rolling up that living room rug and mopping, I just couldnt' DO any more...

Luckily, I had a batch of popcorn balls calling my name.
October 15th, 2012, 09:41 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We went shopping for my cyber buddy!! Also got Kenzie some stuff and the other 2 got a toy! Went to a friends gender reveal party (she is having a boy!). Then Sunday went to a good friends house to see my new horse! She is beautiful, a 14 month old Paint.

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

October 15th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm... let's see. I was supposed to work on Saturday but since I'd been sick my boss told me to take it easy and make sure that everything was okay. So I did a little shopping - I got the stuff to make the padded cornice valance for the nursery that I've been planning and looked around for a dresser and glider. No luck there yet. The changing pad and cover that I ordered from amazon came in the mail. And I spent some more time on the mural so I'm just about done.

Then Sunday morning was my shower! A bunch of my friends from work gave me a Blessingway... we met for brunch and they decorated onesies for Regan, contributed beads and charms for a "birth necklace", and gave us a box of blessings. I got a shoulder, neck and head massage and a pedicure. A bunch of them went in together and got us a really nice convertible bike trailer/double stroller. And then there were other gifts as well. It was a really lovely get together. One of the hosts took a bunch of pictures so hopefully I'll get those soon and can share! I gave my mom the camcorder to use, but she had problems with it and I have a bunch of video of the floor! Hehe... oh well.

Then DH and I had some good snuggle time, went for a nice long walk and went out for dinner. It was a really nice weekend for me! And I still have today to get some more stuff done... oh yeah! I was cleaning out my purse last night and found a $25 Kohls gift certificate that I'd forgotten about... I'm not sure where it came from(may have been one of our wedding gifts that I just never spent) but it means more shopping!!
gardenbelle likes this.

October 15th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We were pretty busy on Saturday. Went to a birthday party for a little girl from church then went to a fellowship dinner at our church and ate some hamburgers and hotdogs... Mmmmm.

Went to church on Sunday and then I drove 1.5 hrs to a city that has a big consignment sale going on. Got my 4 yr old her entire winter wardrobe for $100, woohoo! Got lots of TCP and Gymboree outfits. Love consignment sales! Baby Ben pretty much is covered clothing wise until he's about 3 mos old when the next big consignment sale rolls around.

Doesnt sound like much but Im exhausted! We all slept until 10am this morning, lol!

...Hilary...
Mommy to Charlotte (b. 12/15/2008)
and Clara (b. 11/28/2010)
and Benjamin (b. 12/11/2012)
and NUMBER4! (due 7/4/2015)

October 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlowesMum View Post
Well the Tigers kicked some more butt...(Take that Becky & Stephanie...)
Usually I find you super funny - not so much this time Poor Jeter!!!!!!! I wonder if I should go console him through this difficult time

We went to a wedding on Saturday and we had our 3rd Bradley class on Sunday. Super tiring!!!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

October 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We put together the crib on Friday and then went to a Burning Man Decompression festival on Saturday and Sunday!
taatie10 likes this.

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
October 15th, 2012, 08:17 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Yes to all of the above.

Had my Baby Shower on Saturday. Of course it was great and exhausting. Who knew opening presents could be so energy consuming.

Now comes the arranging and putting things away in her room. And returning other things.

Thank you for the amazing siggy *Kiliki*

October 16th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcooper32 View Post
This weekend has been pretty crazy. My sister and her husband were arrested and my other sister has her three kids for now. I have been really sick all weekend. Really haven't done anything else all weekend that I can remember lol
Um, arrested?!?! What happened?

Daffney

October 16th, 2012, 10:13 AM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Yes yes that was my same thought. Arrested?

Thank you for the amazing siggy *Kiliki*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search